Yo minna san!

Hello and good day everyone. It’s a mystery how I found this site and I really thank RavensAscent for that. I was already getting insane with the brainwashing of the church (sorry mom) and I searched for topics on King Paimon to read. Once again, it’s nice to meet u all.

3 Likes

Welcome.

Please tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. This post does not meet the requirements for a proper introduction.

Oh my, sorry about that. Well, I’m a Nigerian, 19 and from a Christian home. I have zero experience in magick and it’s a bummer. I sometimes do have night visions about certain things that will happen to me though. I can feel spiritual energies and I also have a deep interest in Demonology; mostly King Paimon and a few others.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the rabbit hole :slight_smile:

We have many great beginner resources so make copious use of the search function in the upper right, and you’ll find the answers to most of your questions.

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like

@Nomura01 King Paimon was the first to make himself known to me also. He backed me up when I was doubting all this. I’d love to hear more about your experiences for I’m new as well to this forum

2 Likes

Hey Tiber. Thanks for the warm welcome. Well, me seeing events that will happen to me started at an early age, 9 or 10 yrs. I remember seeing myself getting hit by a motorbike and I shrugged it off as a stupid dream. Welp, the scar on my face speaks for itself. Due to me being in a Christian home that was shackled down by a fake, oppressive church, it wasnt a surprise I took the vision as a dream. Now, any vision I have, even if it’s a tiny bit into the future, I take it seriously. And for me sensing spiritual energies, it began after my 2nd accident, the one I saw and never took it seriously. I died for a moment and came back again. I think something happened and I dont know what it is. Now, I feel any spiritual energies, be it good or oppressive. I look at the direction it is coming from but I dont see anything. Once, I felt something warm pass me and damn was it heavy. I shivered in fear that night. And I started reading about demons due to the influence of my 2nd big brother. I felt a deep connection when I started and I developed a hero worshipping personality for Lucifer/Satan. And I was 11​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:. My friends became afaird of me​:joy::joy:. And then comes in puberty. As a teenager in Christian homes, the ‘word of God’ is shoved down our throats every breathing hours and the brainwashing began. I developed a fear of anything occult and I stopped. Last year, my depression increased and God did not do shit about it. In fact, i found peace in learning about demons. I somethings hum or think about King Paimon’s Enn and I’ll begin chanting it. When my depression mostly get worse, I console myself by saying “Cheer up, u will get the chance in meeting King Paimon one day”. And I really hope so. Well, I might meet him in hell but I want to meet him here. I still have so much to do.

O dear, I’m so sorry for the easy I’ve just written​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Maybe you already met him :wink:

1 Like

@Nomura01
That motorbike hitting you in your dream is very similar to my first meeting with King Paimon. Its almost exactly the same.

1 Like

How so?? Honestly, no matter how confident I am, I kinda feel insecure about King Paimon having time to look at me. Like he’s King Paimon! A King and an understanding one at that. That’s why I want to know everything that will please and displease him before I look into invoking (is this a respectful word?) him.

@Nomura01
This was a response to someone on my introduction

1 Like

Wow… that’s awesome. To be Frank, I dont remember much about the dream due to almost cracking my head open​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:. But u r clearly looked upon by him.

Welcome! I personally come from an islamic background so I understand some of the theological bullshit you had to wade through haha

1 Like

You may find this post I made a while back helpful. It’s a quick beginner’s guide on how to open a connection to Paimon and petition him for results.

It sounds like you may be afraid of offending Paimon. This is something that I wouldn’t feel the need to worry about. Approach the demons with respect, though not deference, and you will be fine. They are very understanding of the learning process and will help you connect with them more fruitfully.

You could learn a thing or two from others who are skilled and knowledgeable, but I would encourage you to become comfortable with learning from your own experiences and thinking for yourself as well. Everyone’s personal journey will be unique, and while you can find parallels and similarities with others, none should know your mind as well as you do.

Another suggestion would be to begin keeping a magickal journal. Here you may record the rituals that you perform, making note of your intent, the spirit you are summoning, and any experiences or revelations of note that you may have. When done with diligence, this will be your guide and your source of clarity.

An important thing to note as well is that you will not likely have much of a “supernatural” experience with the demons for some time. You may quickly begin to notice strange occurrences, synchronicities, and dreams, and this is generally to be expected without much effort. You have likely heard tales of what it is possible to achieve in a full demonic evocation, where the spirit is called to visibly manifest before you. Such an experience will take time and practice to achieve, though with persistence you will learn to fruitfully commune with the demons.

I wish you the best on your journey, and that you find that which you seek.

1 Like

Thank u very much. I appreciate ur help.

1 Like

Welcome @Nomura01 to the fourm.

2 Likes