Ye are gods ... Back to basics I guess

zhuangzi seems to be a mroe fun read… :thinking:

ifit’s for a beginner… The sigil/seal of Raziel. Some incense. Magickal Angels and/or Greater Magickal Angels books, also a book on pathwork. Step by step kabbalistic cross+LBRP+Middle Pillar. Robert_Bruce’s New Energy Ways book (or any book of his tbh)
Maybe the NAP book lol

2 Likes

My Starter Mage Kit hasnt really been constructed, let alone my anxiety kit.
Time to get paid and hit the Dollar Tree.

1 Like

:wave: What about a book of matches or lighter to light those candles?

1 Like

I use a bbq torch as a wand and lighter. Dollar store item.

=======================================================

To add to the Starter Mage Kit:

==============================================================

It just occurred to me, is that in Qabalah/Qlippoth, the Judgement/Shin path is Elemental Fire leading to Mem and Hod, Elemental Water and Water; while The Moon, Pisces - Water, is leading to Fire and Fire from Netzach and Peh leading to Hod. It seems the paths are switched, yet it is a finished product. Now wondering what languages has 22 to 32 letters, and how a kabbalistic system could be created on that language, particularly that of the ancient Celts, particularly with shamanism…
Just foubd out there are 32 runes, which means a Norse/Celt runic qabalah system might be interesting. Greek has 24, Arabic has 28, English has 26. Not sure on Phonecian or Indian.

I feel that this varies between types of mages.

1 Like

Looking for more items for my new mage starter kit, found a piece of chalk, dental floss, some coins, some testosterone RT gel packets, a packaged saltine for soup, and a piece of nicorette gum. Also have new weed. And a pulse/oxygen level reader. And a plastic eye shield/safety glasses. Alchemy, right?

Reading outside balg materials, and doing practices. Trying to anyway to my best ability. Also reading tutorials. I think a notebook with all balg tutorials would be a must have. Trying to replicate.

Add 1 pack saltines and 2 packs goldfish crackers, and a cup of tea or whatnot for an offering.
Also, the expired t packets could be used for an offering as well.