Ye are gods ... Back to basics I guess

If you were to create a new mage starter kit, what would you place in it?

7 Likes

The Master Works of Chaos Magick by Adam Blackthorne, 72 Sigils of Power by Zanna Blaise, and Mystical Words of Power by Damon Brand.

9 Likes

Advanced Magick for Beginners. :thinking: Probably Inner and Outer Temple of Witchcraft too.

4 Likes

Also, a Tarot Deck.

4 Likes

@Veil I’m curious to hear your side🤔 also totally bookmarked this

2 Likes

My thoughts – a gong stick and ball, a pack of candles (assorted colors great, at least four primary colors and black and white), knife, glass, saucer, poncho, towel, matches.

2 Likes

The Kyablion and 100μg of LSD :stuck_out_tongue:
& Goddard’s Feeling is the Secret, Demons of Magick, Liber Null & Psychonaut, The Phase by M. Raduga, Archangels of Magick, a Bible and 3 candles: white, black, red. A copy of the Bornless Rite. A psychotic breakdown, a secret pathworking, and the dissolution of a linear concept of time

8 Likes

You really want to kill him don’t you XD

1 Like

Or her :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Aren’t you the twitter user

I was on twitter and quora, among others, yes.

1 Like

Sorry man I wasn’t refering to you :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m now going to search the bornless rite but doesn’t that have something to do with stripping away everything about you or is that something else?

3 Likes

Bornless is about Knowledge and Conversation of Holy Guardian Angel, but it will get you naked in no time don’t worry

3 Likes

Alright looks like it also might involve evoking/invoking your higher self which sounds like a recipe to rip away all the things that hold you back violently. Great if you survive but it sounds like being decent at handling things like that is necessary imo.

Interrreeeeesting. Sounds like a really powerful one like you said. Doesn’t sound as sinister as I thought but it somehow seems more powerful now🤔

3 Likes

@dagar

2 Likes

Just reading but funny you mentioned this🤔 Just yesterday I was having a thought about how there seemed to be aspects of people’s personality and character that are not formed by their experiences but seemed to be that way from birth. I am wondering if this might be a result of our past lives morphing our spirit into something new or if our spirit itself is born with a certain personality?

4 Likes

Well I don’t know the answer to that honestly

2 Likes

Well God damn! That’s incredible man! Definitely worth looking into. I am also going to have to search for the 2 banishing rituals you mentioned at the start because those sound very interesting to me as well.

I don’t have clue either but it definitely feels like understanding it would give powerful insight into out deepest selves and possibly even help to unlock power. :thinking:

2 Likes

@dagar Good luck dude, but take your time, don’t listen to Veil, she is a reptilian yo.

Take your time because if it effects you in a mental weak position, you are screwed.

3 Likes