Ye are gods ... Back to basics I guess

Actually, a survival knife kit itself could work with the matches and knife, plus a full first aid kit and full swiss army knife. These can be useful for many occult things.

1 Like

a mala/prayer-beads

1 Like

excellent answer.

1 Like

Excellent answer.

Then just practice the rituals that you have (if they don’t cause disruption). Practicing magick in itself advances your basic magickal skills, some of which can only be advanced by practicing magick. What you need to develop will be developed by practicing magick. And you transform your life in the meantime.

If chaos in your life as a means to bring you strength doesn’t appeal to you, know that it is not the only way to get true strength and change. The same can be gained in a gentle way with magick.
With Mystical Words of Power for example, a week or two will go by and you can be completely shocked at how much you have changed and grown, but it happened in such a gentle manner you didn’t even realize how much changed until you think about it, even though you may even be unrecognizable from your former self.

5 Likes

Also on this, some will not like the idea that they suffered so greatly to change, while they didn’t need to suffer in the first place, but they should not have called on destructive forces if they did not want destruction.
Different spirits can give you the same thing if you ask them, but they have a different style of working.
Say you ask to make someone fall in love with you: some spirits can tear their life apart till they are weak enough and place you in the right spot for things to happen, others can make them suffer mentally until they give in, while others can accomplish it by making them notice your attractive qualities, or by greatly increasing any love or attraction that is already there.

Every force has its place in the universe. Don’t call upon the forces of destruction when you build something up, and don’t call upon forces that build up when you wish to tear down.
When you seek internal change, you usually seek to transmute something, so call upon the appropriate forces, not the forces of chaos and destruction unless you really want to be wounded in the process.

6 Likes

Are we tailoring it to a specific tradition?

1 Like

No. Im from the Golden Dawn side originally, though considering Thelema.

3 Likes

An odd trip to the Doillar Tree on this …

Thank you … Orobas or ?? Funny how many useful items were just laying flat on the shelves for pickup…I have mine started :slight_smile:

I’d probably attune them myself, and get it the fuck over with

But sure, read the tao te ching while you’re at it, why not lol

zhuangzi seems to be a mroe fun read… :thinking:

ifit’s for a beginner… The sigil/seal of Raziel. Some incense. Magickal Angels and/or Greater Magickal Angels books, also a book on pathwork. Step by step kabbalistic cross+LBRP+Middle Pillar. Robert_Bruce’s New Energy Ways book (or any book of his tbh)
Maybe the NAP book lol

2 Likes

My Starter Mage Kit hasnt really been constructed, let alone my anxiety kit.
Time to get paid and hit the Dollar Tree.

1 Like

:wave: What about a book of matches or lighter to light those candles?

1 Like

I use a bbq torch as a wand and lighter. Dollar store item.

=======================================================

To add to the Starter Mage Kit:
https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2016/05/16/ritual-kit-for-beginning-satanists/

==============================================================

It just occurred to me, is that in Qabalah/Qlippoth, the Judgement/Shin path is Elemental Fire leading to Mem and Hod, Elemental Water and Water; while The Moon, Pisces - Water, is leading to Fire and Fire from Netzach and Peh leading to Hod. It seems the paths are switched, yet it is a finished product. Now wondering what languages has 22 to 32 letters, and how a kabbalistic system could be created on that language, particularly that of the ancient Celts, particularly with shamanism…
Just foubd out there are 32 runes, which means a Norse/Celt runic qabalah system might be interesting. Greek has 24, Arabic has 28, English has 26. Not sure on Phonecian or Indian.

1 Like

I feel that this varies between types of mages.

1 Like

Looking for more items for my new mage starter kit, found a piece of chalk, dental floss, some coins, some testosterone RT gel packets, a packaged saltine for soup, and a piece of nicorette gum. Also have new weed. And a pulse/oxygen level reader. And a plastic eye shield/safety glasses. Alchemy, right?

Reading outside balg materials, and doing practices. Trying to anyway to my best ability. Also reading tutorials. I think a notebook with all balg tutorials would be a must have. Trying to replicate.