For reference:

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

4 Likes

I am following this.

1 Like

Always enjoy reading your posts.
Hidden gems amongst them.
Learnt about different personality structures today.
Thank you.

All the best with your transition brother.

2 Likes

Yeah,
I’ll have to take a look into it deeper,
and check if i need some course correction on this.

But it’ll propably take me a few weeks to get back into the matter.

After all,
crafting a completely different Soul-Structure,
isn’t something to do over night.

Not for yourself,
where you want best possible results,
anyways. xD

I mean,
with my current degree of understanding,
and my expierience in crafting complete soul (Ego),
from last time…

I’m considering,
wether it’ll be more apropriate to go more in depth,
and craft it really costum fit,
rather then just going with a standard model,
as i’ve had picked back then.

The Superego Cruelty patch sounds kind of interesting…

Might be handy in certain situations.
And it’s currently conflicting with my old mental system.

SE breaking through SI.

Good, let’s note that down.

But i think,
we’ll need some major into that,
for making it useable.

I think i’ll contact my Consultant Caberyon regarding that.

He seems to be pretty built out on the executive end.

Definately haves that Enforcer power.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

4 Likes

Now,
at least for the moment,
it feels like i’d downgrade,
by going into that mindset.

I’ll have to diguest the information i just devoured.

Especially since i’ve seen it’s flaws so clearly before…

Ugh,
i need some actual wisdom,
this has derailed to much on my poor brain.^^

Shadow work…

Sometimes it’s the biggest pain in the butt,
sometimes it’s such a relief… xD

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

4 Likes

Maybe it really is,
because i’d downgrade myself during that step down,
into a different,
less effective form of living…

Sigh*

Maybe it’s a matter of Maya.

I’ve definately seen some glimpses go through on that end.

Especially with that pseudo-targeting that went on.

-Any Recommendations for master illusionist Dieties / Demons to work with?

Seems i needed to pull on your works.

Thanks for your contribution.

But since i run on a 8 element scale currently,
i’d need to tailor the technique quite a bit.

Since covering just 4 or 5 of the Elements,
won’t be sufficient.

However, it just helped me understand more of the mechanisms that do play out currently;

Dust release: Created from: Fire +> Earth +> Wind.

With Wind being my Primory element,
Earth being secondary (chinease / year influence),
and Fire not even being on the table,

it’s interesting that Dust is my prime Element i work with.

Well, thank you @Rory_Mclellan for upping my fire game.

Definately see some value in that by now!!

Good.

Assuming a Fire Y> Earth Y> Wind combination is crucial for even getting the Dust state,
that should remind me of the associated states.

Plasma +> Solid +> Aether.

Plasma Solid Aether,
kind of a weird set up…

But definately a familiar one.

Isn’t that used when building physical matter??

…yeah, i knew i came accross that before.

But that means,
all i need to do,
in order to check the mechanisms,
is visit my planet.

Good.

Sometimes,
your own work makes it easier for you. :wink: xD

Indeed, it does.

_

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

6 Likes

Let’s hear the rest of the album,
shall we?

Laws of Power

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

4 Likes

current state:

ENTP
Extravert(3%) iNtuitive(47%) Thinking(22%) Perceiving(6%)

You have marginal or no preference of Extraversion over Introversion (3%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (47%)
You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (22%)
You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (6%)

Looks like i’ve already got some of the transformation under my belt.

http://www.humanmetrics.com/personality/staff-development

http://www.humanmetrics.com/personality/pre-employment-testing

ENTP Career Choices

Generally, ENTPs build successful careers in areas requiring intense intellectual effort, a creative approach, and those that present an intellectual challenge. Because of the characteristics mentioned above, ENTPs are often found in research, development, and analytical departments. ENTPs often make very successful careers in academia thanks to their strong and versatile way of thinking along with their great erudition.

JCIJung Career Indicator™ determines occupations and areas in which people of your type find themselves most fulfilled and content, are most successful, and in which they are likely most represented. The following table lists some examples of areas of occupation suitable from a personality type standpoint, along with examples of educational institutions* where you can receive a relevant degree or training. The table factors in the expressiveness of the four traits of your personality type: Extravert(3%) iNtuitive(47%) Thinking(22%) Perceiving(6%). Therefore, ENTP type persons with different expressiveness scores might get a somewhat different list. Areas of occupation that are more aligned with your result appear first. Click occupation names and school logos to request program information.

ENTP

Extraverted iNtuitive Thinking Perceiving

“Clever” is the word that perhaps describes ENTPs best. The professor who juggles half a dozen ideas for research papers and grant proposals in his mind while giving a highly entertaining lecture on an abstruse subject is a classic example of the type. So is the stand-up comedian whose lampoons are both funny and incisively accurate.

ENTPs are usually verbally as well as cerebrally quick, and generally love to argue–both for its own sake, and to show off their debating skills. ENTPs tend to have a perverse sense of humor as well, and enjoy playing devil’s advocate. This sometimes confuses, even angers, those who don’t understand or accept the concept of argument as a sport.

ENTPs are as innovative and ingenious at problem-solving as they are at verbal gymnastics; on occasion, however, they manage to outsmart themselves. ENTPs can be prone to “sharp practice” – especially cutting corners without regard to the rules if it’s expedient – or, their juggling acts may simply be so over-ambitious they collapse.

Both at work and at home, ENTPs are very fond of “toys” – physical or intellectual, the more sophisticated the better. Once these have been “solved” or become too familiar, however, they’ll be replaced with new ones.

ENTPs are basically optimists, but in spite of this (perhaps because of it?), they can become petulant about small setbacks and inconveniences. (Major setbacks they regard as challenges, and tackle with determination.) ENTPs have little patience with those they consider wrongheaded or unintelligent, and show little restraint in demonstrating this. In general, however, they are genial, even charming, when not being harassed by life.

In terms of their relationships with others, ENTPs are capable of bonding very closely and suddenly with their loved ones. Some appear deceptively offhand with their nearest and dearest; others are so demonstrative that they succeed in shocking co-workers who’ve only seen their professional side. ENTPs are also quick to spot a kindred spirit, and good at acquiring friends of similar temperament and interests.

Personality Types: ENTP

ENTPs may sometimes give the impression of being largely oblivious to the rest of humanity except as an audience: good, bad, or potential. In general this is unfair – but it can be difficult to get an ENTP’s attention when they’re not immediately aware of you, especially for an Introvert.

The best approach in communicating with an ENTP is to be straightforward. No games – they’ll win. No “pulling rank” – they’ll just want to put you in your place. No apologies – you’ll undermine yourself. Try “I need/want to talk to you.”

(ENTP stands for Extravert, iNtuitive, Thinking, Perceiving and represents individual’s preferences in four dimensions characterising personality type, according to Jung’s and Briggs Myers’ theories of personality type.)

Your Type Preferences

Because you appear to have marginal or no (3%) preference of Extraversion over Introversion, characteristics of more than one personality type may apply to you:
ENTP and INTP.

ADVERTISEMENT

Functional Analysis Of The ENTP

Based on Jung’s framework of cognitive functions

Extraverted iNtuition

ENTPs are nothing if not unique. Brave new associations flow freely from the unconscious into the world of the living. Making, discovering and developing connections between and among two or more of anything is virtually automatic. The product of intuition is merely an icon of process ; ENTPs are in the business of change, improvement, experimentation.

The attraction Extraverted iNtuition has toward the real and physical amounts to a cosmic non sequitur: theory is drawn to practice. Such encounters are clearly puzzling. Both parties–the intuitor and the realist–are aware of a xenic quality in their meeting, with reactions ranging from recoil to reverie.

Introverted Thinking

Thinking is iNtuition’s ready assistant, an embodiment of the sort of logic found in laws, boards and circuits. Thinking’s job is to lend focus and direction to iNtuition’s critical mass. The temporary habitations of changeling iNtuition are constructed of Boolean materials from Thinking’s storehouse. Ultimately, Thinking is no match for iNtuition’s prodigiousness. Systems lie in various states of disarray, fragmentary traces of Thinking’s feverish attempts to shadow and undergird the leaps of the dominant function. One can only suppose that Thinking must continue to work during REM sleep pulling together iNtuition’s brainchildren into integral wholes.

Extraverted Feeling

To the extent that Feeling is developed, ENTPs extravert Feeling judgment. As a result, it is not uncommon to find affability and bonhomie in members of this species. Tertiary functions are potentially utilitarian. Their limitations appear in their relative underdevelopment, diminished endurance, and vulnerability. ENTPs may harness Feeling’s good will in areas such as sales, service, drama, humor and art. ENTP loyalty often runs high and can be hooked by those the ENTP counts as friends.

Introverted Sensing

Like a tail on the kite of iNtuition, Introverted Sensing counterweighs these beings drawn to nonconformity and anarchy. These shadowy sensory forms, so familiar to SJ types, serve as lodestones which many ENTPs employ Herculean measures to escape. “Question authority! (then do exactly what it tells you)” sums up the dilemma in which ENTPs may find themselves by attempting to best the tarbaby Sensing. Occasionally acknowledging awareness of norms and abnormality could, in theory, be potentially freeing.

Additionally, I’ve noticed that ENTPs have the need to have areas of expertise/excellence/uniqueness in which one is second to none. I’ve never beaten an ENTP at his/her own game–not in the final analysis. (e.g., just tonight, my neighbor who is recuperating from an illness received a call from an ENTP friend offering his special recipe for tea. The instructions required only the finest ingredients, a particular brand of orange juice, tea made with a ball–none of those horrid teabags–…, which will of course make the best tea of which he himself drinks 50 gallons each winter!)

(by Joe Butt and Marina Margaret Heiss - published under license)

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

3 Likes

for futher referance:

Home > My MBTI® Personality Type > MBTI® Basics > All Types Are Equal

All preferences are equally valuable and each type brings an important point of view when people interact. A mixture of types is best for a work group or team because many views are represented.

MBTI® type indicates a person’s preference but not his or her ability or character. Personality type should be used as a way of understanding yourself and for assisting you in making choices. However, it should not be used as the only tool for choosing careers, partners, jobs, schools, etc.

The most important aspect of the Myers-Briggs® type theory is that every type has value . Although each type approaches situations differently, and another person’s approach may not be what you would choose, each way can be effective.

For example, let’s say you have a friend named Mario. Mario’s type may lead him to like doing things at the last minute, while you are uncomfortable if everything isn’t scheduled and planned in advance. Mario may feel constrained when he has to plan far in advance. You are not right and Mario wrong. Mario is not right and you wrong. Different ways, based on different personality types, work for one of you and not for the other.

Of course if you and Mario have to work on a project together, or live in the same family, your differences can be irritating to one another. This is when knowing about personality type can help. You can accept his way as valid and he can accept yours. You can accept that Mario has certain gifts and you have others. Then you can negotiate compromises to be able to live or work together in harmony.

What Each Preference Can Offer

Extraversion

Outwardly directed energy needed to move into action

Responsiveness to what is going on in the environment

A natural inclination to converse and to network Introversion

Inwardly directed energy needed for focused reflection

Stability from attending to enduring ideas

A natural tendency to think and work alone
Sensing

A mastery of the facts

Knowledge of what materials and resources are available

Appreciation of knowing and doing what works Intuition

Insight and attention to meanings

A grasp of what is possible and what the trends are

Appreciation of doing what hasn’t been tried before
Thinking

Analysis of the pros and cons of situations, even when they have a personal stake

An ability to analyze and solve problems

Want to discover the “truth” and naturally notice logical inconsistencies Feeling

Knowledge of what is important to people and adhere to that in the face of opposition

The ability to build relationships and to be persuasive

Desire to uncover the greatest good in a situation and notice when people may be harmed
Judging

Organization, planning, and follow through on projects

Push to get things settled and decided

Appreciation of well-organized efficiency Perceiving

Quickly and flexibly responding to the needs of the moment

Strive to keep things open so new information may be gathered

Appreciation of the need for spontaneity and exploration

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

3 Likes

Visionary / Innovator

What if => Yif => ¥

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

3 Likes

Interesting combination right there.
Ultimately you can do magick out of nothing if you give it a meaning, godspeed.

1 Like

:wink:

By the way,
this Noodle cooking trick is definately real.
He simply uses Agni on it.

Right, @Rory_Mclellan ? xD

https://youtu.be/hesKQ_y1P7k

However, i’m more interested in that levitation of the noodles.

It could have been a simple density chi ball,
holding it,
which it looked alike the most.

But it’s propably equally possible to utilize ventum.

I personally think,
leviatation might even be simpler,
by using ventum. (Wind Element).

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

4 Likes

Damn,
i just love this one.

Just look at him go!

The Whole AREA,
knows and feels his presence and power.

Literally,
that’s what a real Life Magician is supposed to look like,
to me. :wink:

Sin,

¥’B

6 Likes

So after i’ve decided to go out,
in order to train some aerokinesis for myself,
it turned into full blown ritual,
within 2 hours i had completed both my training,
and a nice magick ritual.

I also carried home some tokens and goods,
from casting there. :smiley:

And i had 3 spectators,
a female and 2 males,
which came in to join my magick,
and asked for personal spells towards the middle / end of my rite.

I helped one of them overcome false obligations against her,
saving her from a law suit trial,
and enchanted her for being completely set free from it.

And,
along with that,
i think my ritual helped solve my own law suit issue.

And one of the guys,
had asked for information about his lost sister,
which died during birth - child loss.

I explained some of the background with the sister,
and what happened in their family.

His mum,
actually had huge fight with his grandma,
and the loss of the sister,
helped solve that.

I explained him also,
how to conduct a safe ritual,
by himself at home,
easy to perform,
to solve the rest of his emotional attachment towards her.

He’ll be going through that ritual by himself,
but i offered him to call me for help,
in case he might need any.

I also got an impression of asking them to pay me for my service,
which i didn’t go through with yet,
because they seemed quite very young,
and i felt uncomfortable asking about money.

But,
my Wealth spell definately started grinding down on my stupid resistance towards getting money back.

And i’m definately starting to gain income,
in ways i didn’t expect or anticipate before.

:smiley:

Oh,
i’ve also felt a huge increase in magickal capacity form that aerokinesis training,
and the ritual,
so i exhausted all my mana into the earth,
built new mana up,
and created a chi ball,
to fill my body with completely new mana.

I ate the ball of chi,
shivering through my whole body when it filled me back up.

I finished my work with the words:

“Feels like completely new”!

xD

Pointing towards my mana being completely full again,
after having exhausted it,
and refilled it with the chi ball. xD

And i feel a strong presence currently,
i had banished myself,
and the spell i casted on the fountain,
when i was done and went home.

But i feel super alive right now.

I feel more then good!!!

I feel extremely awesome!!! xD

Background music,
that’s currently been playing,
when i felt so extremely well and alive. xD

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

4 Likes

Can someone post something in between please?

@Rav maybe?

Or @Rory_Mclellan maybe???

@Micah, maybe you have some thoughts on this?

It feels strange,
to write so much in a raw,
and have no other person interrupt my monologe there. xD

Sorry,
i know it’s stupid.

But really,
I’d love to see at least someone showing up in between,
and writing something in here. xD

So please,
feel free to interject your thoughts on here,
because it kind of feels lonely currently,
writing away all of that,
without it seeming to be comprehended by someone. xD

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

5 Likes

Lucifer-Anubis. :blush:

I fucking LOVE that depiction!!! xD

:heart::heart::heart::heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::gift_heart::heartpulse::heartbeat::sparkling_heart:

Definately gonna keep that for transformations as an animal form. xD

Damn,
i feel so staggering GOOOOOOOOD xD

UUhhh, i think some one is going mad against my bad neighbor. xD

:slight_smile:

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

5 Likes

That aerokenesis looks familiar. When binding to objects those sorts of movements just happen, along with words and sounds that come out of the mouth I don’t comprehend.

Changing your personality why not have them all brother? Like martial arts of the personality. Add one at a time and adjust.

Know when to push, pull, attack, defend, move etc…
Though they just blueprints you could potentially create your own.

You helped them, why not make up a business card you could hand out. When people have results it gets around by word of mouth very quick.

5 Likes

yeah, kind of where my mind went,
with “why not have a more personal, costum fit version.”

But,
to be quite honest,
i don’t even want all qualities in me.

It’s to much of a hustle.

To much stress for my body and mind to handle.

And i don’t need all forms in me either.

It’ll be good,
with the way i’m building it.

Through Toth,
and his Numinosis teaching i’ve recieved,
i can pretty much know anything instantaneously anyways.

And,
just because we’re touching that subject,
he even offers that training towards all other Balg members by now.

So if you want to check it out,
for yourself,
all instructions are given over there. xD

AAAND: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING!!!
I love it man.

Thank you for coming over and giving me a note of yours there.

Much apriciated. xD

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

5 Likes

I know,
but i don’t see myself as a Magician for hire.

Never wanted to go there.

I’ve always seen myself as a teacher of Magick,
and indeed,
i learn best,
when i explain,
or teach others.

Toth says,
i recieved that beautiful gift from him aswell.

That i learn most efficient,
by teaching.

He says,
it’s a precous gem.
Only for those,
who really prefer great skill,
without unneccessary abuse of it.

• Don’t know how that’ll sit with the board,
    because we black magicians kind of do tend to abuse our power.

But he says,
very clearly,
that it’s a gift he gave to me.

Early.

Long before we merged.

• Thank you Toth.

Thank you,
for sharing that with us.

<3<3<3

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

5 Likes

Set it up as soon as you posted it. First or second time I used it. I had a vision of a man in a white robe, showing me this book. The book was empty but words started to appear in it. He gave me this book as a gift. I need to delve further into it and see what happens. Found it very helpful. Thank you both.

I used to goto a new age shop years ago, where they taught what they called psychic circle. There are a few more places around that do that now. Every week they would teach different things.

Maybe that could be a option as well. You could teach what you want or feel you need to teach. Not sure if there’s anything like that in your area. You could always create it.

2 Likes