Illusionary technique idea (bear with me)

ok so lately ive been just experimenting. just raw experimenting and the idea slides into my mind “what if i could change the way an enemy thinks or acts or perceives reality?” so immediately, since i was and am working the realms of chaos magick, i decided to take a chaos magick approach to it. so i asked myself “whats the closest thing that holds any sense in this in any form that i can think of” me: naruto. genjutsu. also me: ok lets look at it.
brief video detailing genjutsu and it definition and uses: Explaining Genjutsu - YouTube
(brief disclaimer: i dont own anything involving naruto and neither does balg)
so the idea of a genjutsu is to disrupt the chakra flow from and in the brain, so one cannot perceive “correctly”, without actually causing true pain (at least in the case and intent i wanna go for at the moment) so i took a scientific and anatomy approach but the issue i ran into is that if i target the brain specifically, it can actually not accomplish my goal, from that perspective. at this point the famous Lucifuge Rofocale visited me and stated “Instead of taking a scientific approach to this matter, look at it from a Hinduism and chakra perspective. The Third eyes function is to break through illusion. disrupt and target that chakra, and the become trapped in a “illusion”, not to also mention that the third eye correlates closely to the brain. However there are to other primary chakras that function similarly. the root grounds us to the physical dimension and the crown to higher intelligences and so on. targeting these energy centers may be a vital practice in this and there are many ways to go about this. disrupting these centers will also weaken the rest of the chakras.” Briefly after this, he left. so the watered down version of my idea is: Use a method to either take a significant amount of energy to weaken the chosen energy center or add a significant amount to push it into “overload” to place them in an insignificant state of awareness. then cast a spell upon the to place them to mentally suggest that they have the upper hand, or something like that for example, to fool them into their own grave or to make a major miscalculation. then KAPUT. Finish them.

the only issue i have with it is: overall effectiveness and them noticing the fact i fucked their chakras and are now in their head. what are you guy’s thoughts?

ps sorry for what may seem like a joke.

4 Likes

Well this will probably work for someone who doesnt work with or at least not often with their chakras but anyone who truly works their chakras is gonna know. So your gonna have to find a way to mask that. So it doesnt seem like anything is off. So that sounds like you need some type of illusionary magic to disguise it.
Which duh is in the topic. Maybe call on a demon that his specialty is illusion.

3 Likes

excellent point, thank you.

1 Like

So here’s a nice question:
Say you’re in the middle of a fight with a guy who is just normal, he doesn’t believe in magic or chakra and stuff. Can you use illusion (genjutsu) to win the fight?

Which means that you should cast the illusion and have instant results and good enough to give you the victory.

1 Like

Define fight.

1 Like

Fight in the street. For example two guys fighting with fists in the street. That kind of fight.

1 Like

Oh. Well the way I’ve manipulated someone is by spell. Idk how you’d get into a state to spellcast while fighting.

1 Like

There is surely a way, but I don’t know anyone who is able to do that yet

1 Like

I’m not sure. I just use pure manipulative magic to get people to obey me

1 Like

But I have gotten people to see shit

1 Like

Well, if you think about it, in Naruto universe, genjutsu users use hand signs in order to manipulate their own chakra and then use their chakra in the enemies mind (or something like that). What I’m trying to say here, is that we need a way for something to manipulate our energy (or chakra, or ki etc) in the same way that magic does in order for the illusion to be cast instantly. Now again, if that was so easy, casters wouldn’t have been chased down like it is the 16th century…but this can actually be done.

I’ve heard that the types of magic are just like the number of colors in existance. And so, there is surely a way for that to happen. The only way that I can think of is with chants, or even some kind of hand signs if that can happen.

1 Like

This is doable. In fact there are plenty of sorcerer’s tales of exactly this happening. Dion Fortune’s book “Psychic Self Defense” starts with an anecdotal story about a sorcerer who locks the author’s perception in a weird place.

Not done with chakras though. If you really want to know how to do this, you’re going to need to understand Castaneda’s model of the Assemblage Point. The ability to lock an enemy’s assemblage point in a new position is actually discussed briefly in one of the books.

The energy body is this yellow fibrous eggs (which I’ve seen and confirmed myself), and on this egg is a bright spot which can move. As long as that bright spot stays in it’s normal positions, we perceive normally. The farther it moves from it’s habitual position, the weirder our perception gets. Any spot outside of the normal one would be considered Gnosis, or the Second attention as they call it in the books. It’s the most important thing there is in sorcery.

3 Likes