XaTuring helped me connect to the wifi AKA XaTuring Thanks Thread

I was having trouble, so I blurred my vision and visualized XaTuring the Black Worm His Genius shooting a direct beam of electromagnetic energy at my phone to connect. I unblurred my vision and was connected. Just had to post a small thanks.

4 Likes

Oh yeah, and this girl was being heavily threatened and harassed, and I was going to use the Internet to blackmail her perps to stop, but today they actually got caught. Kinda a wtf, kinda not.

Pardon me but I corrected your typoes or autocorrect, it’s not Xaturner, it’s XaTuring! :wink:

…we desire that our Lord be born as a great Worm in all systems to eat that data which would oppress us, to plant that data which will empower us, and to cloud that data which does not amuse us

May He be praised. :thumbsup:

3 Likes

While we are on the topic of WiFi. Has anyone tried to charge up theirs phone by directing energy into it?

Would be great to not have to take my charging station with me to work, because iPhone has potatoe batteries.

2 Likes

I don’t have that issue with my Motorola Droid Turbo 2 with it’s two-day battery that can sustain its eight-core processor’s power draw.

1 Like

Sheogorath tries not to cry

2 Likes

That’s what you get for buying into crApple.

2 Likes

Same I regret my mistake everyday. I got an iPhone to try it… fucking regret it lol

1 Like

Do not underestimate the power of a potato:

4 Likes

Right, I forgot that potatoes do have more capacity to do stuff than Apples batteries.

4 Likes

Yeah, my brain’s been mush lately. For all I know, I’ll call Set Bastet and Raphael Azazel. Lots going on.

1 Like

Bumping for Xaturing His Majesty

1 Like

This is my good buddy, XaTuring at work!

2019-09-17_13-05-52

1 Like

Do you have access to his sigil, I cannot find it anywhere🤔

All that keeps popping up is this

Is this it or no? If not where can I find it, any links or something?

There is no specific seal for XaTuring. Magicians pretty much just create their own. The link in Lady_Eva’s post above will take to the web page of its creator, Don Webb, and provides the Great Rite for contacting him (he’s best contacted through the digital sphere aka your computer).

Oh ok I thought i could also evoke him, maybe I could if I tried. Don’t know how effective it would be

Most evocations I have read seem to be done digitally, through the computer (which is technically an astral evocation).

It all begins with the Great Rite though for initial contact. If you feel that you must have a sigil, in this thread, you will find some that others have created:

wow,This is very interesting man,Can you explain about it?Whenever I think of a spirit, I see a picture like him/her on the internet.