WTF Was That For?

Almost a year ago I heard a song on my streaming service and it caught my attention. I quickly played the song again and then paid attention to the artist. Even though I had heard of him it was only in a passing way. I tried to get him outta my head but thoughts of him just got stronger and stronger. It was then that I started seeing all these tarot people on social media talking about SP’s and Twin Flames. I went so far as to do our astrological charts and found out we have so much similar shit that we really could be twins. Same age and we are born like three weeks apart. He has never been married and doesn’t have any children, nor do I. Fast forward to January of this year and he announces that he is coming to my town. I buy a ticket and attend the concert, very close to the stage. He looks at me several times directly and it’s like the energy is so intense I have to turn my head. Sadly, there was no meet-n-greet like there usually is with his shows. I forget about him until this Summer when he announces he’s coming back to my area next month. I could go, again, but I feel like why? If it was supposed to be something wouldn’t it had occurred somehow last time? Yet, these crazy tarot sightings have started up, again, and he is in my dreams, again. I am practical and too damn old to gush over anybody, so, as I said, WTF is all this for?

1 Like

I don’t personally belive in the twin flames concept, I don’t think our spirits split into two to incarnate and spend the life trying to find out oher half, that seems like an unessary hurdle to the business of living and really a kind of dumb thing to do to yourself: not a fun game.

Energetic resonance is entirely possible, but being on the same wavelength is not the same thing as being part of the same being. There’s enough humans in thw rold that this is inevitable. It may mean something, maybe you could have work to do together, energy to share.

He looks at me several times directly and it’s like the energy is so intense I have to turn my head.

So he feels it too and I would call that verification of your UPG, at least that you resonate very well.

It’s also possible that the energy exchange you needed already happened in te glanced you had at the concert before. Which is why you could forget about it and are ambivalent now… the work is done, or most of it. :thinking:

Possible unfinished business. What did the Tarot readings say?

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Does reading Tarot drain you of energy through a black tunnel over your head?

Interesting things to consider. These cards all point to some past life/fated meeting type of thing. Several actually featured “Antony and Cleopatra” archtypes. That’s a scary concept to me that we might have had a very tumultuous relationship in a past life, but this energy keeps growing stronger. We shall see. Lol!

1 Like

You hit the nail on the head, it’s exactly like that, archetypes can create tunnels of energies. Our beliefs etc…