Would Raziel be harsh on satanists and pagans

Would Raziel be harsh on a satanist who beckoned her, Angels are very powerful in possible situations, By the command of God they killed 100 children of lilith, But that’s not my question, the real question is how Raziel can treat a shaman a pagana and a satan.

1 Like

You’re not going to be harmed don’t worry. Angels don’t hate Satanists or other practioners but they can be dangerous just like any other spirit

1 Like

I’m trying to create my own genre of music trap rb hip hop is completely separate from these, I’m working with paimon to understand music and write better lyrics, Says that in time I’ll be a great singer, Raziel, I want to call for guidance, I can’t ask King Paimon some matters, I’m afraid to disrespect him, But I always want the answers to the questions I want, Raziel is best on this issue I can ask her about other entities and their roles entities I never knew I could get information about dimensions

You can call Raziel without issue. I do all the time.

1 Like

Would it be a problem for her to work with Paimon? I know there’s no war and trouble between angels and demons.

Raziel and Paimon are okay with each other.

I’ve never found Raziel to be judgemental. I don’t think he has ever been harsh to me. On the contrary. He seems to be quite patient and glad bring info your way if you ask for help. In fact he’ll probably gift you from time to time.

Angels are pagan in nature, by this I mean they work with anyone they do not care for human religions. They while are children of Yahweh, he was originally a pagan god, the religions formed around them are human creations not their own.

What you said started to wake up in my head, In the Abrahamic religions, every god has his own angels, Yahweh’s archangel Raziel is the archangel of God, khodam.Angels and demons can get along, Angels in Islam have no will and authority, they have to do whatever is said.Can I make a deal with an angel who is found in Islam? I am not a Muslim.

Yes you can, religion doesn’t speak for these beings

1 Like

They don’t have any signs or signs. The only way to call them is to not eat meat until you see them for 40 days, being alone and away from people.But it’s hard for me to do this anyway, I can’t pronounce arabic words, Every day I work on music with How can I summon them without Praying or walking away from people

1 Like

petition spells

Deities and other beings are not confined to people who worship in a religion that other humans have locked them into. Just because I was not born in a certain place does not mean I don’t communicate with beings that are “from” those places.

Sometimes you have to walk away from people, or do you always do your magick with others around? There is often a sacrifice that must be made, whether it’s blood, praying (Why are you opposed to a prayer?), or being a vegan for some time (which I don’t believe is entirely true but I know eating meat is linked to “closed third eyes”).