Would Lucifer Be Offended If You Also Worked With Angelic Rituals?

Would Lucifer be offended if one combines working with Him and some of the Angelic Rituals e.g. 72 Shem Angels , in parallel ?

Or would working with the angels actually empower/boost both the angelic rituals & Lucifer workings ?

Thanks.

5 Likes

No, he won’t be offended. It would only be offensive if you tried to sic the angels on him.

I regularly work angelic rituals and demonic rituals, sometimes even in the same day. I try to put a few hours between them just to prevent any possible energetic interference though, but that’s just my personal preference.

You can even summon demons and angels together in combination. If you search the forum, you can read accounts of people evoking the archangel Raphael and President Marbas together for healing, and even evoking Lucifer and the archangel Michael together.

29 Likes

Thanks DK, that’s what I half-suspected :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have personally done this. They get along fine really.

10 Likes

I ask for assistance from both angels and demons. (Plus old gods and goddesses also). Even this weekend, I did a ritual that called for assistance from Archangel Michael, other Archangels and Shem Angels, plus Lucifer and some favorite demons like Purson, Orobas, Bime (Bune), King Paimon. (Also Kali Ma, Ganesha, Hecate, Santa Muerte, Pazuzu, Papa Legba, Nitika (a genius spirit), Bethor (an Olympian spirit), Jesus Christ, and so on).
My personal theory is that if you don’t think some entities would work well together, there may be some interference pattern somewhere in the subconscious and consciousness mind that will inhibit the magick from working as well. I don’t feel any fear or clash from working with all the above and treat them with respect. But that’s just me. And I don’t claim to be the best magician to walk the planet, lol. In the long run, you have to do what seems best, feels best for you, after sifting through all kinds of different perspectives and opinions.

6 Likes

No, I don’t think he’d be offended. Also, I trust @DarkestKnight’s opinion on this.

4 Likes

I mostly ask him if I can evoke a certain Angel. He in some cases helped me with an Angelic ritual. And don’t be surprised that he and Michael show up at the same time. Lucifer has an Angelic side and a Dark side. It’s mostly dogma speaking when those questions arise.

2 Likes

We humans are more butthurt over various types of issues than spirits.

8 Likes

Angels versus Demons is a christian teaching. A true Demonolater has no issues working with either.

4 Likes

I actually have plans to not summon angelica beings in the same place. Instead I’ll be making two temples in the near future.

Depending on your experiences, things might turn a little ugly.

Good topic, I just feel the dark angels respond faster than the angelic angels…just my opinion and experience everyone is different I’m gonna keep a eye on this thread

3 Likes

Hello angelb1083 , can you help summon Arch Angel rapheal for healing

Yes of course. I am pretty good with healing/oils/herb Magick myself maybe I can’t help you with some things to try in the meantime too?

Ok thank, but the Angel is what can really solve this issue, that why I need you to contact him, I need it so urgent

Should I send my picture,

All I need you to do, isn evoke thee angel , to heal me, and probably show the Angel my picture.,. be if possible.

The Angel will understand what I need , if He sees me,. I will explain for you later what actually happened

I really need urgent uhelp

Send me your mail address

If you give me a little I can DM you so you can tell me everything.

Welcome @Elidaxziel I see you joined us in October, and have made 5 posts so far, but have not yet introduced yourself despite being asked to do so when you made your first post. Please make your next post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. It is a rule of this forum and failure to do it may result in the removal of your posts and suspension of your posting ability until the rule is respected.

1 Like

Kindly help post he link to the intro section

I was attacked by s spirit being ,

Simply go to the main index page and click the grey button on the right that says “New Topic.” Choose the “New Magician” section from the category drop down menu, and make your introduction.

Lucifer understands more things than you can possibly fathom.

2 Likes