Would Lucifer Be Offended If You Also Worked With Angelic Rituals?

@Elidaxziel, @Angelb1083, Hi guys and girls is this solved?

Elidaxziel. Use the search button. You can easily find Raphael’s sigil.

1. Write down the data and what you need healing for
  2. Meditate
  3. Chant his name 9 times (in 3’s) Ra-Pha-El
  4. Say what you want/need
  5. End with Amen or So Mote It be (or both). Amen means the same :wink:

Or write a letter of intend to him:
https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/ask-a-spirit-for-help-book-of-shadows-letter-of-intend

3 Likes

Now back to topic. @Jak is right. Lucifer has a role and in this, he works with Angels and Daemons.
So he would be the last one to stop you working with them.

If you have a pact with Lucifer I would always ask if you can work with another deity. Daemon or Angel and what your goal would be. In a working relation with Lucifer it’s wise to talk about such things.

2 Likes

I have never been a fan of pacts and covenants. I ask cooperation.

1 Like

That’s fine, you can learn a lot from that alone!

1 Like

Yea I sent a DM to see if I can help :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

When you get to the age where you joints pop and click all the time, tendons pull and get hurt, and body feels arthritic then you contemplate healing all the time. I’m mid age and I feel like my body is far older. Stress probably is the main cause though maybe diet. I guess my vitamin regime isn’t doing much and exercise I usually end up in injury. I’m probably going to have to go very very basic and limited exercise which seems odd. I’d hate to think I have an illness but my current medical care wouldn’t tell me nor do tests since I fall under the poverty line (yeah doctors just say ice, IB, elevate, rest for everything). I find it pointless to even bother with the doctors anymore.

Thank you

Welcome @LassireneSimbi Please make an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

No. He couldn’t care less.

Demons and angels are actually a hop skip and a toss away from each other.

2 Likes

NOOO bro he doesnt care

1 Like

Lately, demons and angels have been working together a lot more than they used to. I seem to be more popular among the demons than the angels. LOL

1 Like

Demons and angels get along far better than most people realize. They’ve been working together since long before even our great grandparents have been born.

2 Likes

You could have actually looked this up, as this question had been asked before.

Depends on the demon and angels, some don’t get along at all due to a plethora of reasons. It’s not any sunshine and daisies as it’s made to sound. Some demons hold grudges about past things especially infernal demons when dealing with angels and some angels are stuck in their old ways of demons and things not of their creator being abominations. It really depends on the individual angel and demon but I assure you there is still some strong bad blood between some. As for Lucifer himself, he has angels under him that followed him so unlikely that he’d care.

3 Likes

No, he is a god of both light and dark and can use both sides of the force without conflict

1 Like

What makes you think I haven’t ?

If you haven’t got anything productive and useful to say , then refrain from doing so !

1 Like

If you looked this up, you wouldn’t have to ask.

It you haven’t found anything that matches what you’re looking for I believe it’s okay to then ask a thread on it.

1 Like

Thanks @anon48079295 , that was precisely what I was implying.

Shame some people just have a one dimensional mind.

Henry Archer and Gordon Winterfield’s books both describe how to work with Demons and Angels together so no, they are not imcompatible at all. have a look at my thread if you want to see my experiences with these methods…