World Jewry, religion, the world

no i know, i just wanted to share my views

1 Like

YES! I have plenty of qualms with many religions but just because a persons belief system is flawed doesnt mean they are inherently a piece of shit.

Edit: also you reach a point where you realize there are far greater machinations going on behind the scenes that goes beyond anything to do with race, religion, creed, or whatever else. ONE entity is feeding off all of humanity…not to mention all the other crazy astral shenanigans at work.

1 Like

who

Not Source, but the entity that masquerades as the abrahamic god.

wrong

there are many religions, ALL of humanity? Atheism is high in europe…

maybe 40 percent of humanity lol

Even if its something else, the entity is real and feeding off all of humanity. I’ve confirmed this with powerful people from multiple different paths.

the math does not add up, im not negating an egregore created by human minds

also i dont believe its the same as the old testament god

Just because you dont believe in it doesnt mean he isnt going to town on us lol. A lot of people have parasites they are unaware of. And I meant all of humanity in the sense of it being a collective problem, not its literally feeding off of EVERY individual.

sometimes its good to be specific, and i never said i dont believe in it, i do lol

I mean like I said, I’ve confirmed there is a parasitic entity feeding off of us collectively with people from several different paths (shamans, neo-pagans, etc). Not only are these dudes knowledgeable and been on the path for 30+ years, one of them is powerful enough to rival a Demon.

i dont doubt you, i never did

1 Like

its just saying all of humanity is kinda a big stastement lol

1 Like

I said something along these lines but apparently my post was inappropriate. All Im saying is no good comes from that ideology, and if you get caught up in it the universe has a major ass-whooping in store for you. People should trust my wisdom on that.

Either way, as I said before, JoS is a fraud, and you have more to lose than to gain by being involved with them in every respect.

Ya you got me there haha. I get more focused on my train of thought and dont consider how certain things could be misinterpreted.

Yeah I deleted my post, didn’t want to get accused of politics.
beyond that they have people all over, generally if you say anything against them people come out of nowhere to tell you “you’re wrong it’s not a cult. the basis of our belief isn’t hating Jews for being jews…satan…maxine…”

1 Like

Indeed, they are more obsessed with that than spiritual growth, let alone their philosophy on spiritual growth is a surefire way to have a mental break, if not worse. Not to mention the absolutely toxic energy that permeates the majority of stuff related to JOS.

That was supposed to be to you @Thinkdontdrink

Going to regretfully lock this now, sorry, but discussion of how the Nepalese, or Kiwis, or random other groups control banking and media, and have a genocidal agenda etc are not permitted, and this topic is kind of always going to go to pattern recognition, and the hateful things that happen when people do that. :man_shrugging:

Forum rules etc:

3 Likes