Workings with Asmodai

So I gotta give a huge shout out and thank you to Asmodai, and also @Norski for all their awesome teachings. First off, I’ve been working closely with Asmodai for about 2-3 weeks now and he’s already vastly improved a shit ton of aspects of my life, but the one that really caused me to write this happened last night. I’m not gonna go into a lot of detail, but it was probably one of the top 3 fastest results I’ve ever gotten. So thank you Asmodai for all your help so far and I look forward to working with you more. And last, but certainly not least, to my best friend Norski, I can not thank you enough for everything you’ve done for me, but especially for showing me the cheat codes to my universe. I highly recommend anybody who reads this to read his articles in here. His one about “Recess Mentality” literally changed and insanely improved my magickal abilities, workings, and results

5 Likes

Asmodai (I call him Asmodeus) is really cool, I love him

2 Likes

Hell yeah! Thanks for the shout out man, I appreciate you :metal:

Sharing results increases them. Mine get a bit wild on here and nobody seems to care much.

One person freaked out once when I expressed a soft side (of all things…) but that’s about it. Pretty sure they didn’t comprehend what I was saying and wanted to step into the role of victim in a context that didn’t apply

Asmodai, Asmodeus, Aeshma, all the same dude. Different cultural names. I like the hebrew roots myself but latin “Deus” is badass

3 Likes

I talked to Asmodeus yesterday by talking to his sigil and asked him to do something for me. I can’t see spirits unfortunately and also can’t hear them yet… although I thought I heard him yesterday for a short moment.
In the evening, I felt great all out of a sudden… so confident about my goal… a feeling of euphoria. I think this might be a sign that he accepted the deal and will help me. The feeling of euphoria is gone now but I know he will help me and I will see results soon!

2 Likes

Any update on results?? @Lunia

1 Like

can u share the link for Recess Mentality

I talked to Asmodeus again.
I am not sure about the situation now. I don’t really know anything. My ex talks to me more nicely… but just Smalltalk about things we had to talk about.
I don’t know what’s with this dumb other girl - but they unfollowed each other on Instagram. But the next day he deleted his profile so I don‘t know…
I hope Asmodeus helped me and they finally broke up!
Now I think about talking to Sallos and Amon again and ask them for help.

1 Like

please share your thread’s link i couldn’t find it. i want to learn more about "Recess Mentality’

I have some questions on techniques regarding personal rituals that I’d like to ask you in private message, is that ok? @Norski

Nice to know about your success with Ashmedai. I felt a strong pull to connect with him…he was warm, father like…exuding a lot of sensual energy, poise, charm and felt comfortable. All I did was… I would offer him a yellow flower from my garden… This flower would stay fresh for days on end while the other flowers I offered to other deities would wither away sooner. So that was quite a sign. Another thing that happened was…when he punished someone severely for treating me badly. I didn’t ask for it at all. I was just pouring out my feelings one day and cried like anything sitting in front of the sigil of Ashmedai…and all the hurt and pain I have gone through because of this person.I just shared with him…the very next day he was admitted in hospital. I was shocked…and I did feel Asmodeus’s anger toward him. Anyway…so what are the beat suggested ways to invoke and work with him.
Thanks

3 Likes