Working with the Undead

In vampirism I have read something about that the magician allow himself to be drained by the vampires that in return give him their energy in exchange. Is that truth? How does it work?

1 Like

That is basically nothing but the occult version of the pop culture myth about a vampire feeding their own blood to someone in order to “turn” them.

3 Likes

Perhaps you have seen the ritual of communion in the book Draugadrotinn by N.D. Blackwood.
@N.D_Blackwood

Before I explain the ritual, you should know that by receiving the essence of the undead Master or Undead God, you will gain his powers.The effects are temporary, so you must perform this ritual periodically.

The ritual involves you sacrificing your life force to the undead.The undead then gives you some of his life force in exchange for your life force.You give the undead your life force and he gives you some of his essence so that you can gain his powers.The purpose of this ritual is for you to give life to the Undead Master and in return he will help you gain his powers.

And let me tell you something.I don’t want you to ask questions about Nd blackwood’s book.Most of the people here haven’t read Nd blackwood’s book and don’t know about his book.So most of the answers you get are wrong answers and you will only get more confused.So don’t ask people here questions.Ask Nd blackwood questions.

Have a nice day.

1 Like

No I have just read about it in the sense that it was mentioned in a book about Vampire Magick. Blackwood’s book is too expensive…

Wasn’t your question about the rituals you saw in Nd blackwood’s book?

1 Like

No I have not read his book. I have just read about communication with Undead from other books of vampire magick but just about them without ritual. I want to know how it works.

1 Like

Doesn’t the book say what the purpose of the ritual is?

No it was not a grimoire. I could not find any information what it did.

Given the context is vampirism not tantra or energy healing, I would say the above response form DarkestKnight is the most likely.

It’s common for modern “vampires” to think this a differently type of spirit, being or that you can be “turned”, which is pretty much nonsense. You’re human, and you will stay human until you release the human vessels that make you human, it’s not rocket science.

2 Likes

It has nothing to do with that energy the vampires give in return is beyond what the body can produce?

No.

Why do you think it’s fiction?

Because I know the difference between subjective and objective.

And why do you think vampirists are not objective?