Working with the Elemental King of Earth Ghob!

Okay

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Can the LBRP be used when conjuring angels and other spirit and at the same time Demon?

LBRP can be used in any instance.

2 Likes

I really need to give King Ghob a call. His name has been showing up a lot for me lately, and I now have a strong urge to go prospecting. Just spent around $450 on a gold metal detector and bought several sets of gold panning gear as well, but the strange thing was that I just went and did it out of the blue without hesitation. I never would’ve thought about doing this had I not read these forum posts.

4 Likes

Shit bro I am glad our operation inspired you. Everything is possible. But dads method wasn’t using detectors

2 Likes

The detector just makes it more efficient. I’ll do everything else in addition to all the tools. The more weapons at my disposal, the better.

3 Likes

Thats not what I was saying. He extracted the gold from rivers. Its mind bending

3 Likes

God that’s cool @anon84423462 and @Tigris. That is the stuff of legends right there. My hats off to @anon84423462 magickally it was his plan and he took the lead to bring this into our reality and I salute him.:metal:

1 Like

Wait, I thought this was a PM yo wtf is going on

1 Like

The physical and etheric are melding together as one before our eyes!

I’m seriously hyped to go gold hunting now. Watching videos on DIY gold refining so I can unearth all the l00t, melt it down into bars, pay off my mortgage, and retire within the next year.

I already love you King Ghob, even though we’ve never met!

3 Likes

Sir good evening, I am practicing the LBRP for days now but the visualisation is too low

1 Like

Not this shit again :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Getting tired of the Ghob thread? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

He doesn’t stop asking questions, mate. Like seriously? Visualisation is too low? Can he not figure out its a skill that gets develop as practiced? Does he have to be spoonfed every single time?

1 Like

I think many people are not aware of this or what it is. All it is imagination. If you can daydream you can visualize. People don’t make the connection for some reason.

4 Likes

Which books have more info about Ghob? What is the sigil? What tradition does he come from, elemental of the earth according to who? I’m intrigued. Sorry if it’s been mentioned already but I skipped over a lot of this thread since it seemed liked a personal convo.

1 Like

Use the handy search function and you’ll find more about him.

1 Like

Konstantinos book on evocation has information about him. Perhaps some manuals of the golden dawn as well.

I worked with King Ghob last year to assist a team of prospectors who were looking for gold.

The team did infact strike gold.

King Ghob has the keys to the secret treasures buried in the earth. Based on my experience with him he will not assist the lazy or irresponsible. He will on the other hand test your resolve and make you prove yourself worthy.

He asked me to care for a specific plant for 30 days. I was responsible for it and if I failed ad the plant died I was getting no assistance.

Cool spirit though

2 Likes

Thanks! Konstantino’s book is somewhere in my long reading list…

3 Likes