Working with the Elemental King of Earth Ghob!

Thanks we shall meet another time

1 Like

Nice of you

I will get back to you when ever I need help

Good evening sir

I checked the satania YouTube page, it gave an enn for King Ghob but the seal or sigil is some how differ a little bit from that of the one in the book of summoning spirit. The Arts of Evocation by…

Hold on I’m just going to PM you it’ll be easier to continue that way.

1 Like

Okay sir

After lighting the incense and the cigarette to the entity you evoked, what will you do with the glass of water

1 Like

The glass of water is there because it acts as a gateway to the spirit world number one. Number two if you give a glass of water to a spirit they become easier to hear. Atleast this is so for me.

3 Likes

Okay after the ritual, do I have to pour the water away or?
Please I need more knowledge of doing it right

1 Like

Yes simply pour the water onto the ground or down or the drain. Don’t get lost in the minutiae. :smiley::+1:

2 Likes

Meaning outdoors when the ritual is performed indoor

1 Like

It doesn’t matter if the ritual is done indoors or outdoors.

1 Like

Okay

Ok you should be all set then,. Good luck with your project.

3 Likes

Sir my question again is in the book of Summoning spirit The art’s of Evocation, it says meditate, so my question is do I have to do meditation before the evocation?

1 Like

If you feel like it then do it. Relax, breathe center yourself. Let the ALL flow you.

What’s more important than meditation in my mind is you find that spot spiritually. The knowledge and realization of what you’re about to do. The choice of making a moment that will change things for you forever. Find this spiritual center in yourself, take your will and flex it. The past is gone and the future isn’t here. Only the now is. In the now you can do anything.

This is more important to my mind than some stodgy meditation. Chose empowering thoughts.

1 Like

Okay

1 Like

In evocation, can I use the specific candle colour for the specific spirit or entity instead of using the ordinary candles for any evocation?

1 Like

You can pretty much do it however you want.

my advice is use what you have in hand.

Now if you want to do some diligence and research the spirits correspondences and use a candle of the appropriate color that’s fine too. If you do it that way the correspondences being correct it will assist you in making a connection with the spirit easier but it isn’t necessary to be successful with the evocation.

1 Like