Working with Satagraal?

Okay guys i am planning to do energy work with Satagraal. What are your experiences with him? Pendulum, scrying or maybe tarot?

2 Likes

Astral travel - go through the gate, through the square and met him in person in his realm.

I like him a lot, but I always work with him in person. He’s all business, which I like.
He taught me how invocation feels as the entity being invoked by letting me ride with him briefly, and now I can do this with targets and it gives me clear insight of how they think and feel. It was a bit hard to leave him though.

3 Likes

IT sounds wonderful and charming. Thanks a lot @Mulberry ! :sunny:

@Mulberry Can I pm you.

@Shoghi Sure. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Mulberry Thank you.

Hey @Rav did you actually have worked with Satagraal? What are your experiences? How is this Demon? I am planning to work with him, too, for Astral Projection.

Regards,
Lukianov

1 Like

Of course, i did. My experience was fruitful in power of Clairvoyance. Astral travel i find it ok but doesn’t interest me too much. Somehow i open portals and was in some very dangerous situations, worlds and planes of existance.

1 Like

@Rav
How would you contact Satagraal if you
were in my place? Through a mirror?
And how is Satagraal personally?

1 Like

Only his sigil and calling his name. Is most friendly. An Ascension powerful entity. In the book says one should work easy or slowly but i have never felt danger in Satagraal’s proximity. He is safe.

1 Like