Working with Lucifer

Ive been reading alot on the forum concerning working with Lucifer and its been really helpful. But im a bit of a book junkie and was wondering if theres any books anyone would recommend either on working with him or just info on him in general. Thanks.

1 Like

Maybe you could check out some famous grimoires that he’s in. Most such grimoires also have rites and/or spells that you could use to work with him, etc.

Ah ok that sounds interesting! Do you know of any that I could look out for?

1 Like

Well, there are some works of EA and some more classic grimoires.

For example, EA has made " Lucifer-Amaymon: The Enlightener" and “Awakening Lucifer”.
An example of a more classic grimoire is: “The Grand Grimoire” that lists Lucifer.

3 Likes

Of course, you should read these only once you have checked out the forum, since there’s already so much free info here. And most of the info here, you won’t be able to find it in any book.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks very much thats really helpful

1 Like

Oh right, yeah, ive been reading everything I can find on the forum and its all been really helpful…but i always like an excuse to buy another book :blush:

1 Like

Hello,
check out ‘Rites of Lucifer’ published by Asenath Mason.
Best wishes!

4 Likes

I will do that, thankyou!

Wormwood Star: The magickal life of Marjorie Cameron by Spencer Kansa
Also.
Anger: The Unauthorized Biography of Kenneth Anger by Bill Landis
These are pretty good reads. I’ll take a good book over reading some forum any day. :wink:

1 Like

Great thanks! And I like the way you think :blush:

1 Like

You may also look at Theodor Rose “Lucifer and Hidden Demons”. I am mostly using a modified rituals by Asenath Mason.

1 Like

Oh ok i’ll have a look at that one too, how do you get on with the modified rituals? Have you had success?

Yes, I can notice teaching effect after performing the ritual, I suddenly found some useful materials on magic. By modified ritual I mean that I have excluded invocation of Lucifer into myself, because I am not ready for such experience. Also Lucifer’s sigil provided by Asenath Mason works for me.

Also check this thread: Lucifer all you need to know if you want to start working with him

1 Like

Thanks so much, i’ll read it now