Working with Lucifer

Ive been reading alot on the forum concerning working with Lucifer and its been really helpful. But im a bit of a book junkie and was wondering if theres any books anyone would recommend either on working with him or just info on him in general. Thanks.

1 Like

Maybe you could check out some famous grimoires that heā€™s in. Most such grimoires also have rites and/or spells that you could use to work with him, etc.

Ah ok that sounds interesting! Do you know of any that I could look out for?

1 Like

Well, there are some works of EA and some more classic grimoires.

For example, EA has made " Lucifer-Amaymon: The Enlightener" and ā€œAwakening Luciferā€.
An example of a more classic grimoire is: ā€œThe Grand Grimoireā€ that lists Lucifer.

3 Likes

Of course, you should read these only once you have checked out the forum, since thereā€™s already so much free info here. And most of the info here, you wonā€™t be able to find it in any book.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks very much thats really helpful

1 Like

Oh right, yeah, ive been reading everything I can find on the forum and its all been really helpfulā€¦but i always like an excuse to buy another book :blush:

1 Like

Hello,
check out ā€˜Rites of Luciferā€™ published by Asenath Mason.
Best wishes!

4 Likes

I will do that, thankyou!

Wormwood Star: The magickal life of Marjorie Cameron by Spencer Kansa
Also.
Anger: The Unauthorized Biography of Kenneth Anger by Bill Landis
These are pretty good reads. Iā€™ll take a good book over reading some forum any day. :wink:

1 Like

Great thanks! And I like the way you think :blush:

1 Like

You may also look at Theodor Rose ā€œLucifer and Hidden Demonsā€. I am mostly using a modified rituals by Asenath Mason.

1 Like

Oh ok iā€™ll have a look at that one too, how do you get on with the modified rituals? Have you had success?

Yes, I can notice teaching effect after performing the ritual, I suddenly found some useful materials on magic. By modified ritual I mean that I have excluded invocation of Lucifer into myself, because I am not ready for such experience. Also Luciferā€™s sigil provided by Asenath Mason works for me.

Also check this thread: Lucifer all you need to know if you want to start working with him

1 Like

Thanks so much, iā€™ll read it now