Working with King Lucifer

How many entities have you worked with? I am wandering if you have worked with some of the Gods that I want to work with.

Hmm… If I had to guess I’d say I’ve personally worked with at least 10-15…

2 Likes

Wow that is a lot

That’s actually a smaller number compared to some people here… Anyways, who do you want to work with?

2 Likes

These are the gods that I would love to work with. Bathin Buer Bune Dantalion Orias Ronobe Sallos and Seer. I know Sallos is a good God to work with for beginners but I don’t know about the others.

Give this a read

4 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

I work exclusively with Lucifer and I have an extended relationship with him. Because of this he has sent other entities my way and introduced us so to speak. There was one time I tried to contact a certain entity and failed. I asked Lucifer about this and he told me " I am connected to you, I am connected to them- you are always connected." There was more to it, but the bulk of it is try on your own. If it’s not working I would ASK him to speak on your behalf, not demand.

2 Likes

With demons, I’d say this would work. But if you were trying to get in contact with, for example, Thor, this wouldn’t be a good idea. Nor would it be a good idea for anything but western demons…

1 Like

Exactly. These were demons from the goetia.

1 Like

Clearly I can’t fucking quote damn lol

1 Like

Lol its all good. I usually talk in jibberish anyways :rofl:

And I know, that wasn’t against you, I’m just trying to prevent any unfortunate accidents from the op or anyone else. I know a few beings that if I tried that with them I’d be happy if they laughed at me… That would be best case…

No I should have clarified, I’m glad you caught it and pointed it out!

I swear I grabbed every word, but as you may note sometimes my autocorrect changes things to some crazy shit alot of times in editing each and every post :joy:. I sound like a half wit most times!

1 Like

How come your calling him a king?
He is above the rank of King he is the Infernal Emperor

3 Likes

I didn’t know that

1 Like

Now you do! :+1:

1 Like

I call him My King but it’s a term of endearment. There’s more to it but it’s personal

3 Likes

Old topic but I was told, have been told more than once, and I am very very new to this, to call him “Lord Lucifer,” as I was just saying, “Lucifer.” I am also told that it depends on the relationship, etc. All I know is he politely has corrected me and I haven’t even really connected with him yet!

Sir I want to work with king lucifer so plz tell me the way to work with king luficer

I’ve had great result with Emperor Lucifer more than once but i just don’t know why I hadnt take it serious to work with him. No ritual nor sigil,
Just call on him mentally and he answered and granted request all within minutes