Working with King Lucifer

I was just wandering when I start working with King Lucifer will I be able to work with all of the Gods even if one or some of them didn’t want to work with me? Is there away to find out who will work with you and who won’t?

2 Likes

Best thing to do, ask them personally. Period.

Evoke them or use a pendulum to get the answer. Pendulum is risky business but with practice it can be very reliable. I would prefer evocation in case of important matters.

3 Likes

From the sounds of it you’re asking if Lucifer can force other entities into working with you, and the answer is oh hell no. Expecting them to work with you by name dropping Lucifer will not turn out well.

If you wish to work with a spirit, evoke them and offer them respect.

6 Likes

Is that all it takes?

For most entities out there, yes. For others there are something’s that must be done.

3 Likes

How many entities have you worked with? I am wandering if you have worked with some of the Gods that I want to work with.

Hmm… If I had to guess I’d say I’ve personally worked with at least 10-15…

2 Likes

Wow that is a lot

That’s actually a smaller number compared to some people here… Anyways, who do you want to work with?

2 Likes

These are the gods that I would love to work with. Bathin Buer Bune Dantalion Orias Ronobe Sallos and Seer. I know Sallos is a good God to work with for beginners but I don’t know about the others.

Give this a read

4 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

I work exclusively with Lucifer and I have an extended relationship with him. Because of this he has sent other entities my way and introduced us so to speak. There was one time I tried to contact a certain entity and failed. I asked Lucifer about this and he told me " I am connected to you, I am connected to them- you are always connected." There was more to it, but the bulk of it is try on your own. If it’s not working I would ASK him to speak on your behalf, not demand.

2 Likes

With demons, I’d say this would work. But if you were trying to get in contact with, for example, Thor, this wouldn’t be a good idea. Nor would it be a good idea for anything but western demons…

1 Like

Exactly. These were demons from the goetia.

1 Like

Clearly I can’t fucking quote damn lol

1 Like

Lol its all good. I usually talk in jibberish anyways :rofl:

And I know, that wasn’t against you, I’m just trying to prevent any unfortunate accidents from the op or anyone else. I know a few beings that if I tried that with them I’d be happy if they laughed at me… That would be best case…

No I should have clarified, I’m glad you caught it and pointed it out!

I swear I grabbed every word, but as you may note sometimes my autocorrect changes things to some crazy shit alot of times in editing each and every post :joy:. I sound like a half wit most times!

1 Like

How come your calling him a king?
He is above the rank of King he is the Infernal Emperor

3 Likes

I didn’t know that

1 Like