Working with gremory (gamori / gomory) Necromancy

Hello, everyone!

I made contact with Duchess Gremory, she impressed me greatly with her insight. As well as being beautiful - SEE HERE FOR A CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU NOBLE LADY GREMORY - she is very capable of sensing our real intentions.

Initially, my contact was to try to increase my magnetism and attract good relationships, but Gremory, being very intelligent, noticed that in my heart there is a desire for revenge against a target who caused me harm in the past.

It was suggested to me in exactly the following way:
“You can seek the help of the dead, to cause misfortune in the life of the target”

And yes! Gremory specializes in necromancy.
I’ve never worked with necromancy, and I confess I’m a little afraid of getting into it. But the thought that immediately occurred to me was this:
I could use the power of a daemon with this aptitude (we’re talking about Gremory here) to move dead, restless spirits, to cause a string of bad luck for my targets.

COULD SOMEONE WITH EXPERIENCE HELP ME WITH THIS?

1. What are the risks for me?
  2. Could I ask Gremory to summon them and give the address where they (the dead) should go and what to do?
    For example, could I give them the address of my target and position them (the dead) in the target’s street in order to unleash a wave of robberies?

I’m having these questions, and I confess that it would be exciting to know that I’ve placed a mob of ghosts in my target’s neighborhood or street! lol

2 Likes

I updated the title to English. Please only use the English language on this form per the rules, Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The usual when working with “dark” energies. have very good protections in place.

Bear in mind the dead are people. This makes them just as unpredictable as people usually are when you want free shit from strangers. They have their own agendas, opinions, and can see you as an opportunity to take advantage of, and they’re usually pissed off about it and not nice to you: they can feed off you, influence you to do what they want, make you sick, haunt you and turn all this banefulness back on you.

Also the basic law of “like attracts like” means you can attract more darkness into your life just by throwing baneful magick around… So make sure you know how to fix such issues before you encounter them. Do your research and prepare and you should be fine. If you have not set up wards and shields and have not practiced cleansing or ridding yourself of parasites much, I’d get that in place first.

Well, this is not mentioned in the older grimoires, so perhaps it comes from newer gnosis. I have not heard this myself.

I would suggest evoking Gremory and asking it for yourself. It might work with one person that way but that doesn’t mean it wants to work with you that way anyway. So asking the being itself is ideal.

1 Like

I beg your pardon!
that really was a fault.

1 Like

yes !
it’s a more modern gnosis.

According to, for example, VK JEHANNUM as follows in the link, there are good indications that this Daemon has this craft.

Gremory (Goetia #56) – V.K. Jehannum (wordpress.com)

This information also came as a surprise to me, and I received it in the form of an insight from Gremory herself after a channeling session.

The most interesting thing is that I contacted her for another purpose, but I think she sensed a vibe from me in the sense of revenge against a target and from that came the alternative of a “baneful” by necromancy

But I’m too scared to go for it.

Well if only one person has received this gnosis, that’s call “UPG”, unverified personal gnosis.

It’s possible it only holds true for that person. In this case, the approach to go ask the entity and fond out how it works for you is the right course of action. If a couple more people find it works great and tell us all about it, then that gnosis can be called “verified” and it’s not just UPG any more.

That may have happened, maybe the author had contacts try it before posting about it, as many authors do tend to do. I don’t know, it’s new so it doesn’t hold the same weight as the info from the older grimoires that has been tested and verified by thousands of people.

Then I would say wait until you’re not scared on this one. Other times I’m like, try it and you’ll see there’s nothing to be scared of… but here I think that fear is reasonable and also would attract negativity and weaken your defenses. So I’d work on that first, maybe just work with Gremory for a bit and develop a relationship, have conversations and continue researching.

Maybe before necromancy, which is a rather narrow and usurious application of working with the dead, approach the dead as a neutral psychopomp or medium first, learn about them, maybe get to know some of the restless dead in your local area by name. Maybe visit some hospices where the dead linger, read books to the dying as a way to get in. Present yourself as an ally so you are less likely to be seen as an antagonist and become friendly with the dead that are up for that. With this familiarity then you can get into a place where you can get them to help you.

1 Like