Working with Demons and Spirits in a Christian home?

Hello,

So, I currently rent a basement and the upstairs neighbor/property owner is a pretty devout christian. Like is into “spiritual warfare” type of christian. Will this affect me attempting to contact spirits or work with them? If so, what should I do?

I know this might be ignorant, but I genuinely don’t know.

Thank you in advance.

2 Likes

Yes, it could affect you.

If your neighbor is actually cognizant of spiritual warfare, and not just mouthing the blabberings of television evangelists about being a “soldier for Jesus,” then there is every chance he will be able to sense any spirits you call, and work against you.

EA tells a story in his book “Baneful Magick” where he describes working for a man who was a Christian and talked about freeing witches from demons and so forth, and EA decided to test astral weapons against him because he didn’t think the guy was actually spiritually aware, but not only was the guy aware of the attack, he knew EA was the one who sent it.

My advice would be to set up wards in your working area so any spiritual energies are confined to your space, and a daily banishing ritual to prevent any energetic buildup that could cause problems. I also suggest you shield yourself so the owner will not sense any demonic energies you may call upon.

8 Likes

Thank you very much. I will look around on here to see what methods I can do with my limited knowledge.

3 Likes

Keep us posted and visit often found some great techniques on u tube and here.
You cand shield yourself from the inside out.
See a ball a light from the heart & solar plexus see it grow larger and brighhter see it become white or gold i add flecks of obsidian (just because), feel the energy exppand your entire physical body then see it encompass your auric field and keep going until your entire living area is
fully sealed grt the craks as well. And when you are out ad Belial the make you invisible to “crazy christians” attention et c you experiment

3 Likes

If he is a devout spiritual warfare christian, then he will probably “Plead the Blood of Jesus” into his life, including health, property ( including where you stay ) and those around him ( including yourself ). They think that by pleading the blood of Jesus, this blood will negate all witchcraft, demons, spells, curses, ( positive Spells ) etc.
And, he might be psychic ( clairvoyant ). Like the mormon in Baneful Magick.
And, if he finds out what YOU are doing, he might get his entire church to pray for you = Psychic Energy of many people directed at you. Like 10 against 1 in physical combat, same with psychic energy.
It’s really simple.
Of course, this all depends on how psychic he OR his church members are including apostles, prophets, and such. Some of THEM might sense and see what you are doing and warn him. Then they could take action against you. ( by preaching to you, praying for you, etc. ).
Or, they might just leave you alone. ( I would not bet on that )

7 Likes

Thank you everyone for the advice

2 Likes

Call on Cohzier! He’ll guard you at 100%! That’s his Office!

6 Likes

Great. @Enlightener & @jbkbmz
Also seek out better accomodations.
Personally i am doing that “plan” to be independent accomodations rather than gov control units…may take a couple of years. But for you now… well as soon as you’re not in their visual grasp the better. You can do it because deep inside i think that you know your powers are effective in this reality

3 Likes

@Morgana9 @Enlightener thanks for the encouragement and information!

2 Likes

Working with Demons in a Christian Home = a Whole lotta fun

3 Likes

I think his worse attack on you may not be physical or psychic attacks, but his constant, annoying preaching. :grin::joy::rofl:

8 Likes

@Bigfatfoot Haha, I’ve been invited to church every week for +/- a year and given Chick Tracks, so you’re not wrong in that regard!

2 Likes

Yes, he’s great. He unbaptized me. Used @Lady_Eva’s ritual. I had no idea that I still had Xtian hang-ups until Samael challenged me. Very liberating ritual. :smile:

5 Likes

Yeah hahaha I bet it is

Ooh really? I was baptised as a child. But my children weren’t.
So do you need to do an unbaptising ritual? I just burnt my bible st 21 yrs as soon as I lived in independent accommodation

2 Likes

LoL. Only potentially bad part…Christianity = A whole God Aweful Lotta SHIT. There will be many a poop flinging

1 Like

I left the catholic church when I was 7 because the priest wouldn’t let me play with my protestant friend. My parents were so pissed they never went back either.
Been working with Samael for a while now. He challenged me to do something that Xtians would never do. For a moment I felt bad and hesitated. Then caught on why I was feeling this way. Samael’s working with me to get my thoughts straight again, after a really bad ‘careful what you wish for’ experience.
He challenged me to completey get rid of those tiny little catholic shadows. Couple of days later I saw @Lady_Eva‘s Unbaptizing ritual. I don’t think it’s necessary if you don’t have any hang-ups. Tearing up a bible sounds like a good idea too :joy::joy:

4 Likes

I’m lucky not to have this kind of problem. But yes, prayer is a form of psychic attack. It would be easier to just create a thoughtform to deal with the Christian interference.

2 Likes

@Lady_Eva where is the link / thread for unbaptising ritual?

1 Like

Make it Vampyric to suck their life force just like in star gate atlantis & their ‘wraiths’… hahaha down goes the Abraham streams
Probably rhymes better with down with the fkless church. …
They’re Kunadlini’s got stuck going in reverse

3 Likes