Working with Azazel's nethers (Suhn'tal'ock, Halah'thor, Hent'yos, etc)

Does it represent the infernal star?
I could not see Azazelā€™s demon lords yet. It looks like that Hentā€™yos was the only one that accepted to help me so far. Iā€™m wondering why.
Other than him, Iā€™ve also evoked two others.
Donā€™t know if the rituals were too fast or what happened. Maybe it was the lack of the gateway on the wall?
When I call goetic and some other demons theyā€™re usually very fast to come to meet me.
But I could definetely feel the residual energy of Azazelā€™s nether demons inside of the universal circle, where I was with their sigils each time.
@CyberLord @DarkestKnight @Ashtar @Kulina8 @Bloodwarrior
I appreciate your advice

I dont speak for the gods if they havent told me. Not my business. Youll have to just ask themā€¦

Unlikely. I donā€™t use the gateways and Iā€™ve never had a problem.

Itā€™s always possible Azazelā€™s legions are busy with the aftermath of the Sword of Azazel ritual that EA did, and that is why their presence isnā€™t very strong, or they didnā€™t show up.

I wouldnā€™t worry about it and just evoke them again.

1 Like

Itā€™s actually the chaos star from chaos magick. It represents the Gateway of Chaos, the Void or the Abyss, the crucible of thought and creation itself. The idea came to me to add it to the Circle of Pacts (Universal Circle of Malzaz Hyroth) from The Book of Azazel.

1 Like

Ive only worked with three of them not counting Azazel himself although each experience has been profound. It would actually be easier for me to voice them out load voa Skype or Discord if you had any interested in chatting privately. As some of the experiences are personal in nature.

1 Like

I recently got burned out of my home so unfortunately I do not have internet where Iā€™m staying. Iā€™m on and off randomly, using public wifi.

Oh gods Iā€™m very sorry to hear that, is there anything I can do to help? Ive lost my home a number of times and understand its horrors very well.

Can i ask what that was or how did he change your life to get that result?

1 Like

Well, conciously aware i work with Suhnā€™talā€™ock.

And what should i say,
iā€™ve found the Book of Oberon,
and got it with wealth magick,
and looking into it,
it mentioned Oberyon to be the 81th Spirit,
King of Fairies.

Not sure,
if iā€™d ever found that,
without those Nethers being good with me.

:wink:

So definately,
work with them,
when you have the opportunity.

Theyā€™re insanely powerful!

Sincerely,

Ā„ā€™Berioth

2 Likes

they have the power of gods.each nether is a god of darkness.

2 Likes