Working Through Helios Unbound

Helios : “Let the rest of it go. (Don’t get wrapped up in the dressing of it). I can shine (in)to you. So, let me shine through you (to help others)”

It’s not a submission, but a wilfully channeling.

How do you refuse that?

I’m seriously considering that Hecate pushed me towards this to help teach me along these lines and give me better agency to do so.

1 day left with Month 2.

6 Likes

Today marks the end of Month 2! Which feels like it should’ve been done months ago.

Tomorrow will begin Month 3. After doing some reading to make sure he wasn’t being sneaky and slipping the work in, it seems like its really just that meditation. Which seems like it’s a little light for the work that’s been required so far. Likely because he also wants you to do three meditations totaling an hour.

Regardless, goodbye Month 2.

6 Likes

Month 3, Day 1. Today was the mediation on the brow, where I used the blue color described and the Conjunctivitis (Conjunctio) sign in it that is a different color. I felt the area respond to the energy being put in, like it has in the past, so I don’t k is if the color and symbol schemes were working or not. I would open it during the solar breathing (and the rest of them) and fill them and clean out blockages.

I was getting ready to invoke my Higher Genius into this center and honestly shook my head a bit. I literally said, “Not sure I believe in the Higher Genius at this point”, but resolved to do it as best I could. I even hit up Helios to ask if it was going to do anything. “Just do it” was the impression I got from him.

So, I did the invocation to the HG and felt something start to enter my brow. I claimed down on it, turn to Helios, who nodded, and I let go of it to allow it to continue. I specifically did not say that I surrendered to it as the text states, nor allow it to take control. I sat there with it for about 10 minutes, just letting it do its thing, with Helios watching over.

The next part of the meditation is where the picture of the god (whichever one is chosen at the beginning) is also allowed into the center for 30 minutes. So, I asked Helios why we didn’t just use him for it? He indicated he was willing and I don’t know the other god I haven’t had any real interactions with him.

So, Helios came in to do whatever Gods do when they’re in your brow center.

Since this seemed to have worked, I’ll continue this as written.

5 Likes

Both when the HG and Helios were working on my throat center, it felt “full”. I didnt want to swallow, it felt so full. A bit uncomfortable, but not painful in any way. I still feel lingering effects from it. They could still be working in it, but told me I was “done” with my meditations.

That’s basically how I handled it tonight. The initial “wake up” vibration until I felr it was clear, the calling rhe HG. Let him do his thing with Helios watching until he said that part was done. Then letting Helios in to do whatever he was doing.

I’m feeling…something…that doesn’t feel negative, so might as well keep this pattern.

4 Likes

Things haven’t been as smooth as I thought they’d be. I have had some beneficial and baneful workings going in, several in the same night, in some cases.

Well, in one case, a sleep-over friend (not mine) was up throughout the night, culminating in a 3 am pickup from a parent for…who knows…

But that left the night before and the say after wrecked…not for anyone else…

But, 20 years (Iraq, 2003, too many details) later that’s enough to screw me up for days.

So, I did get the Heart meditation in. I contemplated re-doing it, but Helios came to say the “real” work was done and it wouldn’t benefit me (outside of my ego). I did appreciate his honesty.

So…tonight… I’ve done both beneficial and baneful workings tonight. The baneful was tje protective sort, actually, sorry, but my son is in grade school and this was…younger than that. There’s another grimoire for that. Bring it…

Anyways, I sat down to the next portion and Helios waved me off (kindly)
I’ve done other workings tonight, legit workings he was involved with and he felt I wouldn’t be up to properly doing tonight’s task. Frankly, I agree. While I’m glad it’s also because he wanted in on something, I do admit that I wouldn’t be able to properly commit to the meditation tonight.

To be honest, I evoked and spoke coherently with 6 for one task. So, I’m thankful that he’s looking out for me. It’s in another grimoire in my profile.

Hecate is a link to both. As much as I want to buck authority, I appreciate how her and the others I work with help keep me in check…

…well…as best they can…

Will be back on schedule tomorrow.

5 Likes

THIS is part if the delay. Frankly, not all of my stuff is public. Sometimes those with the Ability have a Responsibility, when the Skills and Will align.

2 Likes

I can still feel both the Higher Genius and Helios working in my Navel center. It’s an odd feeling, when either (and both) are in one of these centers and you can feel changes happening. The best I can come up with is that its a weird mix picture of swirling, churning, heaviness, and just plain old ‘strange’ - with a dash of heat thrown in for fun and profit.

I’m still trying to figure out exactly WHAT this Higher Genius is. Maybe I’ll figure it out in the end. I suspect not. I suppose I could go back and read the book again…

5 Likes

After many delays, Month 3 Week 1 is completed. Tomorrow starts the week where the solar body and its centers are created to mirror the physical body and the centers that have just been worked in. Since an entire “body” is being created and tuned, I suspect I’ll be spending more time meditating before I feel I should stop for the day.

Lot of extra rituals happened this week, but I just picked up where I left off the following day. While I was tempted to go back and redo a couple of them that didn’t feel as strong as the others, especially the feet, which felt awkward, Helios said it wasn’t necessary, as the work isn’t always felt directly. This makes sense, since I can tell they’re working in things, but not what and don’t feel specific changes.

4 Likes

I had an interesting experience tonight, while doing to solar body crown center meditation/formation. I’d done my part, the Higher Genius had done most of his, and Helios had been doing his for about ten minutes.

My attention kept turning back towards Yog-Sothoth and what types of workings I may learn from him. Wasn’t planning on going that route any time soon, since I usually have a longer “getting to know you” period before diving in. First date sex can be great (let me stretch that memory back), but not my style with spirits, right?

I’m returning my attention to the task at hand when I see myself in third person, drawing a symbol, opening it like a portal, and peering through it to view a specific thing. It’s apparently for specific things, essentially scrying but through this means that Yog-Sothoth will provide. I didn’t see the while ritual and knew there were parts left out in that brief flash, but if was enough to get an idea of it.

Helios paused and I could feel his gaze on me, “We’ll get back to this later”. He wasn’t upset or anything, but I apparently broke the mood. Guess I’ll be doing that again later.

(Going to post this in my other thread, since it applies)

6 Likes

As I went create the second “center” in the solar body, I realized the author forgot about the Brow center. Page 157, ‘Practice’ section, first paragraph, second sentence should read, “Start with the crown, then move to the brow, to the throat…”.

Also, the creation of these centers can also be an influenced process. It doesnt have to be nearly as passive as the book wants it to be. I gathered and sent Solar energy into the creation of the brow center. I was careful to gather, but took care to not alter the energy from what I would’ve gathered from the simple breathing he has goung on here.

If you can understand nudges and ask Helios for them, he will tell you when you’ve sent enough and can proceed with the Higher Genius doing its thing and either Aion (or whichever deity you’ve chosen, Helios for me) for the third part.

6 Likes

It’s a strange feeling, channeling energy into a body youre creating. Part of me expects to feel it in my body as I send it to the solar body. I do admit that I started to instinctively connect the two and smacked my own hand for doing it. Not yet.

As I watch the Higher Genius and then Helios enter into that space to do whatever they’re doing (and how does the HG even know what to do?), I still expect to feel it in my corresponding center. They’re still working on it, bur have told me my part in it is done for the day.

Guess it’s recess time.

6 Likes

Onto the solar body heart center today. I’m still doing the symbols he outlines in the book, but without explaining why. Why am I used a red ball with a green 6 pointed star in that one spot?

Anyway, the more interesting incident was when I was doing the prayers and a cat spirit walked into my space. I don’t think it was a dead cat, but more of a familiar that was checking in on me or my space. Wasn’t mine and I felt it was here at the request of a spirit I work with, but don’t know which.

7 Likes

Did it have a sassy catitude? :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

No, just the typical indifference.

2 Likes

Finished up with the Solar body feet today, so tomorrow will start the joining of the two.

He goes into detail about this shouldnt be attempted before Week 3, but it is Week 3. I’ve been feeling the pull to unite them for days, before some of the Solar body equivalents were even created, so I’m not concerned about it not working.

My concern is that if I’m getting pulled to unite the two before there are Solar equivalents created, then why am I creating them? What need are they really fulfilling if the Higher Genius (and Helios, a little) are saying it’s "Go Time"before the " necessary " structures are even in place?

After this, it’s Month 4 and there’s a whole lot of unexplained procedures in it that I think I get how to do, but absolutely don’t get the WHY of. Some I don’t even believe in, but that isn’t a surprise at this point.

There’s a lot of information in this book that is just there to be there and doesn’t play any role in the process itself. Pages of it per chapter, iirc. Some of that I think is interesting, but there’s stuff I really don’t buy into and the large amount of that makes me question how much of each month’s activities really matter or is just more dogma being carried over because someone else said it was important.

Enough of that. I have a week before it starts taking up an hour and a half a day again. Or more.

6 Likes

Quick update. While I’ve kept in touch with both Helios and my Higher Genius, I haven’t been in a place where I felt I could mentally perform the union as I think it should be done.

Could I go through the motions? Yes.

Would it be successful? Yes.

But it wouldn’t be “right”. Lot if things going on on the home front and while I can (and have) use magic, I am reminded that there may be trials on this path, when working through this book. Nothing I’m unfamiliar with, but I’m trying to let things resolve naturally. That IS with in the spirit of the book and this path.

So, I’ve taken a few days to handle other’s business, handle some of mine, and handle more of others.

The truth about this next part is that if you’ve created the body, opened the centers of it and yourself, and have direct energy skills, you can do this simply. I could sit here tonight and ramrod it through in a lot less time than the hour they suggest.

That kinda violates the spirit of the work, though.

So, I’ve been waiting for things to calm here. While I am a hammer of sorts, I’m not when I don’t feel it needs to be. Most of my work with Abaddon was of the subtle sort. I already knew the hammer part.

So, this is an area that could be hammered. Forged, if you will. Helios and my Higher Genius agree.

5 Likes

I was thinking about this Mystical Marriage at work as I was leaving my desk and walking to my car. I wasn’t sure if the time was right or not, but I felt I should do something, due to being so tardy with things this month, whatever the reasons were. I hadn’t come to a conclusion by the time I got to my car and pulled out of the lot.

Once on the highway, I noticed that I could feel both Helios and the Higher Genius. You have to be fucking kidding me.

I opened my centers with just intent and felt the solar body already descending. I k we there were vowels you’re supposed to say as the centers meet, but I didn’t exactly have the book in front of me.

“Helios, you’re not my Jesus at the wheel, but you’d better help me stay conscious enough to drive properly”. Maryland traffic is normally unforgiving, but was exceptionally light today. The normal “speed limit” of 10-15 over the posted speed didn’t seem to apply. Traffic was largely under it, which I’ve not seen during daylight hours.

“Fine, let’s roll.”

As the centers descended and made contact, there was a sort.of vortex, a suction between them, as if they were clinging to each other. The centers got really heavy and lit up like there was a larger fire as they met. I could feel those two guiding the process, setting the timing for each to move and moving them without needing anything from me. Which was good, because I was just awake enough to properly process the road.

The drive home, almost an hour, felt like it took ten minutes. Then, when UT was done, I felt the solar body ascend again and I was once again feeling normal. A few minutes later, I pulled into my driveway.

I thanked both and sat there, processing what had happened. I couldn’t remember what else was supposed to happen afterwards and didn’t honestly fully believe there was nothing else to do for that.

That’s it. Month 3 is done.That was insane…

7 Likes

Month 4 Day 1 is done. Candle is still burning.

Some changes I made were…
Doing the Lesser and Elemental Rituals of the Pentagram right after doing all three prayers. They’re at different times, but that doesn’t matter.

Since I use smaller candles and burn each one through, I don’t have the space to legibly write all of those names and everything else onto it. Instead, I imbued it with those names energetically. This worked with Month 2 just fine.

I didn’t use the wine. They won’t be in the area long enough to enjoy it anyhow, since we release them at the end of the ritual.

Instead of printing out or making hand copies of all of the seals, I opened it, copied it energetically, and placed those copies in the locations. Except on the paper crown, which I don’t have and won’t make without any sort of reason as to why I’m wearing it. But I did put the seal where it would be.

My tarot deck doesn’t have any princesses in it, so I may have to alternate the cards.

My printer is likely still sitting on a boat, waiting to be offloaded in California, so printing out my astrological chart for largely decorative purposes isn’t going to happen. Which means laying out the cards in those spots isn’t going to happen. And everything will be fine, since I’m still tapping into the archetype.

Finally, I didn’t walk around my alter the six times it said to. I don’t real!y have the room at the moment and probably wouldn’t even if I did. I’ve done other rituals that involved similar things and left it out once. Still worked and I’m not “traveling” anywhere in this case.

Venus did come and this was as much because she wanted to as it was that I treated the process as an evocation. I hadn’t met her before and we.didn’t really do introductions, since the focus of the ritual was elsewhere and not a social call.

The “King” for this day did show and I opened the hexagram as a portal for him. There wasn’t the same type of personality you generally expect from a “King” spirit. Definitely felt elemental more than anything else. We got on well enough.

His message for me today involved explaining part.of a confrontation I had the other night, with spirits I work with a lot. Apparently, they’re trying to prevent me from doing something they deem less useful than I do. The approach I’ve taken it to reduce and cut off my daily interactions that were more gifts that anything else. I kept feeling like I had to take this harder approach and this King told me if I didn’t, I’d have another lesson to learn. I thanked him and released all from the area.

5 Likes

Month 4 Day 2 is done. It was a bit unusual, since I’ve been tending a fire for about 8 hours, burning leaves and branches that fell down in yesterday’s storm.

All right, so I grabbed my Helios book and my cheat sheet for the day and things were going smoothly. Prayers, then the pentagram rituals, and the marriage with the solar body.

Then my son came outside. Wanted to make some Smores. All right, not a problem. He left and I started the rest of the ritual.

I called the planetary God and just when I was about to open the King’s hexagram, my son comes back out.

He forgot the Smores stuff, so he ran back inside. I opened the hexagram, called forth the king, and just started speaking with him when my son came back out.

Then his mom called him back in for something. I hurriedly finished up the rest and just closed all the gates and released the spirits called as he came back outside.

I felt kindy bad for rushing it, but the King didn’t seem to care.

Chronos thought it was amusing. I know a lot of people on the forum are really into Saturnian spirits and powers, but I’ve never really been into those I knew about and asked him about that. Was I missing out in some way?

His response was a shrug and I could feel he didn’t think it was an issue. He did remind me that I’ve felt a connection to Pluto and suggested I look into that instead. One of these days. I was grateful, though.

5 Likes

Today is Sunday. Sun’s day. Helios’s day as the God.

The invocation for him is laughable, ridiculous, and near-condescending. I paused several times as I read the invocation for him. Nonsense. I literally stopped and got his opinion twice. So…lets take everything else that’s ever been said and invoked and called forth in every other manner and do some edgy nonsense where all of that is forgotten and call on things that make no sense on that context.

I’m not using that nonsense again. It’s trash and does not reflect Helios I’ve met and interacted with outside of the context of this book.

I’ve used him for beneficial and baneful workings that are not in this book in any way. While Helios found the text amusing, it was clearly not done by anyone with significant interactions outside of the corralled, guided interactions.

I will not use that nonsense again.

4 Likes