Working Through Helios Unbound

I think you are probably missing the point of the action… :laughing::joy::rofl: I hear you but your past experiences and preconceived notions are most definitely coming out here…

Side note, I next day delivered this book to myself yesterday, I don’t have plans on working through it at this time but I am certainly curious to read it and see if I can discern why some of these things like this were chosen as part of the operation.

Maybe it’s designed to hit practitioners that are newer and to help them develop a practice within which you can use what is available, rather than stressing over what’s not? Or maybe the lack of blood is due to the fact this should be some extension of yourself/higher self/ higher consciousness? If it’s an extension of the self or higher self, why would you need an offering of blood? How would blood make the higher genius more accessible to the magician? Wouldn’t a blood offering imply it’s a separate entity?

Idk since I obviously haven’t read this yet, but just throwing ideas out there since it seems we both missed the boat as to what the point of an uncharged, drawn candle would be other than a focal point. :laughing:

2 Likes

Of course they are. I was also in a mood last night, as if that wasn’t obvious.

I’m not convinced there is a higher genius at this point, quite frankly. I’m betting it’s being made through this process. I’m not blooding every candle, just the first in the series, since I am asking for help. I mean, I could use a bag of Skittles…

3 Likes

Note - this is yesterday’s entry without my irritated comments in it that didn’t really serve anything.

I haven’t typed up my ritual notes for days, attempting to travel home and finally succeeding. But I have done them, every day.

So, today was the start of Month 2. It was a little strange only doing the Earth for each quarter and not the balanced version I had been practicing in the hotel room, but I somehow managed. It seems pretty silly to consider a candle that I had only drawn on with a Sharpie as some sort of offering to Hera, since it wasn’t even charged. In fact the only thing done to it outside of writing some things on it was banishing the candle of negative energy. Forgive me, but how is that an offering? There were not instructions about vibrating the names, just writing them down on this piece of banished wax.

Month 2, Day 1 is done.

During the Inner Temple, Only Kore’s room was darkened a bit, but her visible hand still held the elemental. I’ve noticed that the elementals at the center altar are all about 4x the size that they were when I first got them. Their positions vary each time, but I have noticed them growing. Not equivalent to the smaller one I “feed” the whole, but regardless, they are growing.

Another thing I wanted to bring up was that there’s a lot of stuff you have to write on that candle for Month 2. It requires a chime candle or greater. Those burn for several hours. I’m not meditating on a specific element for two hours a day. My mind won’t do that.

So, I struck a deal with Hera. I agreed to meditate on the Earth element as instructed and she agreed to let me know when there is a diminishing return for continuing. I accepted, she was pleased, that’s what matters. I will make the same deal with the others.

Notice all the candles pulled out. The black candles are for Hera and Earth, according to the book. Why banish each candle individually when I can pull them all out and banish them all?

Also, the silver permanent Sharpie started failing after three or four. Maybe a paint marker would do better. I thought it was worth a shot. My name is on the opposite side, instead of where it would be in vertical order on the candle. It doesn’t state you have to put them in vertical order. It says to draw this, then that. They could be diagonal and wind down. I still put intent into them when I wrote or drew the things on it, despite it not saying so in the book.

Note - the symbol at the bottom is my attempt at an Earth Triangle, cause that’s somehow more effective that writing Earth, which conjures up a lot more meaning and imagery…

3 Likes

Hera cut the meditation short today. I was falling asleep sitting straight up on a stool with no back. Kinda would’ve sucked to have fallen forwards and get a shitty fire haircut out of the experience.

I have taken a few steps back in my recovery from this illness compared to before my flight. As I’ve done for others, I’m also filling myself with solar energy (solar breathing) and then doing a sort of pore breathing with it, as I do with energies I want to bring in and circulate throughout my system. With some energies, I pump the stale or tainted energy back into the ground or similar, but this doesn’t seem to be needed when I pore breath Solar. I let it radiate outwards as needed.

I should state that I don’t follow his breathing patterns anymore, because after a couple of weeks, they were just slowing the process down. The mind was getting in the way of the Will at that point. Now, energy gets pulled in on both inhalation and exhalation and leaves as I circulate when full.

In the Inner Temple, only Zeus’ room wasn’t completely black. Even the center altar room, which hasn’t happened before. I did see Pluto’s face as it flickered in the little fire elemental’s light. Zeus’ room was the arena again and despite trying to beg off, he insisted I fight. So, I did. Thankfully, only once. My attention was fading.

None of the other rooms were lit when I left.

I started keeping track using tally marks for Month 2 Week 1 and will continue this method. “Month” 2 is five weeks long.

4 Likes

Month 2, Day 3 is done. (I keep reading this as Mouth 2 and it’s messing with me out of the corner of my eye).

I do appreciate Hera coming beside me to give me the poke and prod when it’s time to discontinue the meditation. She’s there from the start of the ritual, but doesn’t seem terribly bored or anything as she waits on me. (And all I’m giving her is a candle that turns into a loose C shape due to the strength of the sun here, despite being stored out of the sunlight).

The Inner Temple… Most of the first two stops were uneventful. (At this point, I was falling asleep at the keyboard and didnt finish my thought)

4 Likes

M2D4 was done yesterday, but I got interrupted while doing the Inner Temple when the movers called to schedule an initial walkthrough. I don’t remember what happened. I think this cold medicine is affecting my recall, tbh. I know I did the prayers yesterday, but only remember specifics for the morning one. The work was done, so that’s the important part.

M2D5 is mostly complete. Noon and evening prayers are pending, as is the sun breathing.

Hera’s room was lit up brightly and she had a dragonfly on her outstretched palm. It flew up a few inches when I got closer and then flew off somewhere. I kissed her palm and her other hand appeared with the earth elemental in it.

Kore’s room was almost entirely black, with her outstretched hand barely lit. I accepted the water element from it.

Pluto’s room was black, but I could see him hold out the fire elemental for me. It was the only moving thing in the room, that I could feel.

Zeus had the arena-thing going on again. This seems to be a trend that may stick around for a bit.

3 Likes

Had some extra time this morning, due to having to take one of the cars in prior to having it shipped back to the Mainland. All that remains is the noon and evening prayer and the sun breathing.

Hera tossed the Earth elemental to me as soon as I walked into the door. Pluto was back in the lava tube, but I had to take a set of stairs (up and down) to get to it this time. The kicker was that he was where Kore’s room should’ve been.

I saw a pool of water and instinctively dove into it and followed it into some sort of underwater cave that somehow had trapped air in it. Reminded me of a grotto I aw once in Germany, but that one was manmade. I got my water elemental from her and then had some sort of thought about whether it would disperse when I went back through the water to return to the rest of the building. It seemed silly, but I still stuck the globe in my mouth as I swam back to the rest of the building. It didn’t taste like anything.

The sea gull was over Zeus’ head again, but there was nothing else notable in his room.

After I placed the whirlwind elemental on the altar, Aion shook my hand and I felt a sharp pain in it. I looked down and found a several inch thorn in my right palm. Yet, this didn’t seem to be malicious on the part of the statue/God and I couldn’t determine if he had put it in my palm or if it had been there and the handshake had simply drawn attention to it. Strange. I pulled it out, tossed it onto the floor and left the temple.

4 Likes

Today marks the end of M2W1. I thought I still had another day, until I checked my tally marks in the book. Tomorrow, the Deity will switch from Hera (Earth) to Persephone (Water). I already got the candles ready.

I had to go to the underground cavern for Persephone again. The area where her room normally exists was blacked out, voided, as if nothing existed there. Lava tunnel for Hades. Nothing else of note.

4 Likes

Today marks the 14th day of Month 2. I haven’t been posting them in here because it didn’t seem worth doing it if there wasn’t something of significance to report. Things have been relatively mundane.

And I have to go into a pause mode. The movers are coming tomorrow (Wednesday), so I won’t have a place to safely burn my candles and incense for much longer. No sense in starting Week 3 only to have to pause for a week, due to being in hotels basically until the 13th. We close on the house on the 13th and I have a small back porch that has been set aside for my ritual space. Pretty excited about that. So, I can pick back up on the 13th.

Until then, I will do what I did while in quarantine in MD. No candles or incense. Elemental pentagram ritual with all four elements instead of the single element for the first four weeks of Month 2.

4 Likes

These past few nights, as I’ve switch from the singular element back to all four (in my holding pattern), I’ve been given the Inner Temple elemental as I do the Elemental Pentagram ritual. As the entity comes to it’s tower, they’ve been handing me a little elemental that I know is for the temple. I pause quickly to project, place the elemental, and return to ritual. The deities don’t match up, but the elements do.

I thought it was a fluke, but it’s happened several times now. This leaves almost nothing for the temple portion, but with my current stress levels, I’ll take it and be thankful.

The truth is that I could use an energetic or astral candle and continue, but I get the impression that I shouldn’t, with no context. Yet, this behavior is fine for Nephthys and Isis, while my ritual items are packed (to do it energetically). Guess it depends.

All right. Stress and broken sleep is taking its toll. But the work continues. This will all pass, even if there are real obstacles at the moment. Some of those I’ve called on have started coming through. As I was doing my morning prayer, I realized I hadn’t asked him for help. I felt both that he would help and will, but wouldn’t be needed.

Which is nice, but confusing, when you’re facing a very real deadline that will cost you several thousands, either way. The less preferred way costs double. But I’ve done my ritual and it was accepted by my Goddesses I sing to. Time to let them do their work to present the best way. No one said believing in your working was easy or “fun”.

4 Likes

Got my copy finally ordered. Im really excited as this journal syncs up with a practice I had already been doing. Ill update and ask questions as I read through it.

2 Likes

Bit of a confession. I didn’t do my Helios stuff yesterday. And I likely won’t do it today or tomorrow.

I can’t find my book.

I looked for it yesterday and today. Checked my bags. The cars are empty for shipping them today at the port.

And I’m hacing one of those deja vu moments where Ive seen myself typing this up before…

So, I will be buying a new copy once we close on the house, so I have somewhere to shop it to. Maybe it will turn up, but I went through my bags as I packed up from the hotel today, so I don’t expect to find it.

5 Likes

Are the gods playing tricks on you?

3 Likes

Been a recurring theme lately :metal:

They did come through with the letter for shipping the car, so not ALL of them.

4 Likes

Well, one of them obviously hid your book :joy:

Or a trickster showed up to see you off :rofl:

4 Likes

One last jab at the haole before he leaves for the mainland.

3 Likes

Hawaii’s version of a boot to the ass? lol

3 Likes

Haole is the derogatory slang for anyone not Hawaiian, basically. Even if you were born here.

3 Likes

Mine just showed up so if you need to know what a certain parts say. I can get that for you till you aquire another copy.

2 Likes

Thanks, man. I’d need the prayers (start around page 100). The prayers for Nephthys and Isis (maybe in the 90’s). And the elemental pentagram ritual near page 45.

I appreciate it.

4 Likes