Working directly with the shemhamephorash angels?

Hey guys!

So I was recently turned on to the possibility proposed by Travis Magus (popular youtube magician) that he shem angels are agents of the source (rather than Yahweh whom claims/is claimed to be the source) and represent a different version of the specialty/energy of their 72 demonic equivalents. I’m considering abandoning my antipathy towards angelic beings.

Does anyone have a resource about workings directly with these beings (rather than asking them to supervise a evocation)?

I would also love to hear your experiences!

1 Like

I’ve simply been evoking them and asking them to open up the areas of my mind they are attributed to, just like the spirits of the Goetia.

1 Like

I’m currently reading it, very interesting thread. I also found your theory around the nature of the shem angels versus demons quite logical.

You called them in the standard BALG evocation style I’m guessing ?

1 Like

Yes, I use EA’s system of evocation.

1 Like

Thank you, thats right up my alley. The prospect of kneeling to Yahweh preceeding evocation didn’t appeal to me. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I unfortunately had to put the challenge on hold as I am currently homeless and have no space to do anything. I only got 6 of the angels and six of the demons done. If my situation ever improves, I plan on completing it.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that man, what do your spirits have to say about your situation (if you don’t mind me prying).

1 Like

Nothing. They keepin’ to themselves lol

1 Like

Regardless, hope things improve for you buddy.

1 Like

Thanks, man. Good luck with the Shem angels.

2 Likes