Work in the astral realm

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if any of you have a “job” in the astral realm.

To say, you have your daily life and at night you work consciously on a real purpose in the astral, with entities that you know etc? like a second life.

I am not only focusing on the ascend but fullfilling a life purpose “day/night”

xo.

4 Likes

To some degree I can see that being the case because some people specialize in being psychopomps.

I often get approached to do things (relay messages from the dead to the living, most often) when I’m journeying. It makes me sad, because most of the time, there is just nothing I can do. It’s someone I don’t know in real life and I wouldn’t know how to relay that message.

4 Likes

that is a interesting question

2 Likes

I’ve had this and had to figure out a solution - you can go to the Higher Self of the (living) person and relay the message there, requesting they ensure that the basis of it is conveyed to their incarnate self.

For example, I passed a place where a lot of people had died, and one of them contacted me begging for help to speak to their mother, and after i had ensured they passed over safely I spent ages working out what to do!

Maybe the living person sees a symbol or something that sets their mind at ease, or has a dream, either way you’ve done what you were tasked with. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

That’s smart. I’m going to try that. The case that was the most poignant (a man who was killed suddenly, who wanted me to give something to his wife of 30 years), I did get a very clear image of who that woman was, though it’s someone I don’t know IRL. I think I’ll work out a message. I’ll probably do a physical ritual for it.

2 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Can A Dead Person Contact The “Higher Self”?

thank you for al your replies.
i got that also, moving to a plane to another one to give messages, or from the astral to the real world to people i know .
but i was more thinking about a real nightly job in the astral realm like second life , as if you marry a spirit and at night you live in his realm.

3 Likes

In the soul travel course you learn to create your own kingdom on the astral, so you could say I double as the God-King of the Hostian Kingdom.

2 Likes

i got that also, moving to a plane to another one to give messages, or from the astral to the real world to people i know .
but i was more thinking about a real nightly job in the astral realm like second life , as if you marry a spirit and at night you live in his realm.

I’m sure that’s not unlike some people’s experience with spirit spouses. I had one at one point - a long, long time ago (two decades now) - but there’s a degree to which I’ve always found that over-investment in the spirit world directly contradicted working toward goals in this world. I.e., one only has so much energy. Even though a lot of my contact with that world was via my dream life, it still took focus away from my life here and drained my energy in ways that I didn’t fully understand until I’d long been away from that relationship. Aside from “calling” I’m sure that my focus on this world is why I’m a magician and not a shaman.

So even if I could get a job in the spirit world, I’m not sure I’d want one. Rent needs to be paid in this world.

Now, if you’re a full time spirit worker/shaman/etc, that might be a different matter, but that strictly speaking would be your job in both worlds.

1 Like

I know some people that teach classes in the astral realm. They have an open place for others who can purposely travel and go there. Some people remember what they have learned and write it down or it just stays in their spirit and is kind of “downloaded” when its needed in the physical world.

I have my physical world family and job and life and my life with my spirit husband on the astral. Also spending time learning from my ancestors or spirit whomever is teaching me. It does feel very much like a second life where I am going to spirit college or something.

3 Likes

thank you for your answers :slight_smile:

I know this is a late reply but I wanted to reply anyway because I did a search on google on a whim to see if anyone else was talking about having “jobs” on higher planes. Well anyone else besides me LOL. I do soul retrieval work on lower astral, psychopomp on astral (meeting recently deceased people) and psychopomp on mental/causal or whatever plane it is (shepherding souls to incarnate). For me it started after like 2 decades of jobless (LOL) astral experience.

I fell into the soul retrieval work on my own on lower astral just trying to be helpful and eventually met a bunch of guides related to that work and eventually it turned into more “official” work where it was almost like i had a shift at the soul retrieval factory.

But it’s nice to see I’m not the only one who doesn’t get to goof off 100% of the time on astral :slight_smile:

3 Likes