Can A Dead Person Contact The "Higher Self"?

New conversation from another thread. :smiley:

[quote][quote=ā€œNoxLumina, post:2, topic:16599ā€]
most of the time, there is just nothing I can do. Itā€™s someone I donā€™t know in real life and I wouldnā€™t know how to relay that message.
[/quote]

Iā€™ve had this and had to figure out a solution - you can go to the Higher Self of the (living) person and relay the message there, requesting they ensure that the basis of it is conveyed to their incarnate self.

For example, I passed a place where a lot of people had died, and one of them contacted me begging for help to speak to their mother, and after i had ensured they passed over safely I spent ages working out what to do!

Maybe the living person sees a symbol or something that sets their mind at ease, or has a dream, either way youā€™ve done what you were tasked with. :thumbsup:[/quote]

1 Like

@Lady_Eva I donā€™t understand. Since they are dead they are already in spirit form so why donā€™t they contact the higher self of the person by themselves?

2 Likes

Theyā€™re the deceased aspect of the incarnate self, also, most people are as dumb once theyā€™re dead as they were when alive, as well as being confused, scared, and grieving the life they lost - so not really in any state to ask around. Most people die not even knowing theyā€™ll have an afterlife, let alone that higher Selves are a thing for real.

Death isnā€™t an automatic upgrade into spiritual wisdom, often itā€™s more of total surprise to people, to be dead and yet still aware!

6 Likes

Interestingā€¦ So only a deceased magician would be able to contact the higher self of a person?

1 Like

Not sure I understand what you mean? :smiley:

Living people can contact their own Higher Self, or that of another person using the same methods as anyone else, but the success of their side of the conversation will depend upon how psychically aware they are, as with any other spirit contact.

Dead people (magicuans included) may or may not possess the strength, focus, and ability to contact someone elseā€™s Higher Self, death is a massive shock to the energy system which was linked to the body and now is not, I would imagine popping off to visit someone elseā€™s HS would be bottom of the list of things to think about, since lists and linear time per se suddenly get a lot harder to navigate.

I donā€™t know what happens if someone dies and then go to their OWN HS, though Iā€™m pretty sure thereā€™s some tradition out there that could be interpreted as teaching you to do exactly this.

It is important and useful to have an afterlife plan, whether committing your spirit to the care of a god or goddess you love and trust, or something else. :thumbsup:

People die under all kinds of unexpected and upsetting circumstances, and donā€™t enter that state calm and with their wits about them, most of the time.

3 Likes

@Lady_Eva oh I see, well I meant a deceased magician unlike the deceased average person who doesnā€™t know anything about magick.

My main goal after death is to never ever reincarnate, do you know how to achieve that?

Also, does knowing the exact time of your death help with anything? Because Iā€™m pretty certain that divination recently revealed me what age Iā€™m gonna die.

1 Like

There are many ways to not reincarnate, best to evoke the god or goddess you feel closest to and ask him or her for their advice for your specific situation.

How one person would achieve this may not be useful to another, we are not all alike, nor do we have similar souls, destinies and so on.

I posted here years ago about death horoscopes, but no-one had any comments, reallyā€¦

1 Like

@Lady_Eva oh I see, but Iā€™ve predicted my own death with tarot. Iā€™ve asked like ā€œwhere will I be at age 33ā€, ā€œwhere will I be at age 35ā€ and so on, until I got the answer that I would be dead. Iā€™ve asked multiple times and the age doesnā€™t change, same with the cause of death so Iā€™m pretty sure that itā€™s true.

3 Likes

You might be able to narrow down what the death situation will be by doing different things. If the death is not set in stone but is an estimate of your current conditions and how you will act when the time comes. For example you could take a martial arts class, then do another reading and see if the time changes. If it doesnā€™t change then that would most likely mean your death doesnā€™t have to do with physically defending yourself. Or if the date of the death gets pushed back it could mean that physical defense or lack of it is the cause of death or the variable of martial arts training increases your chances of survival. It would actually be INCREDIBLY interesting if you did this and saw change in the time of death. Imagine how much it could explain about tarot cards, time of death, destiny and so much more!

1 Like

@John_Doe I see what you mean but Iā€™m predicted to die from health issues so there isnā€™t much I can do I think.

1 Like

Well Iā€™m not sure what health issues but some general things that vastly improve healthā€¦ healthy dieting, exercise, drinking water, good sleep cycle, and meditation.

1 Like

@John_Doe well Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s possible in my case for my death seemed like something karmic, a soul contract, something of that sortā€¦ Well I believe that even a soul contract could be broken somehow but Iā€™m not really interested. You know I said I never want to reincarnate because Iā€™ve always hated living in this horrible world that some call the orbit of punishment so Iā€™ve come to terms with my own death.

1 Like

@Lola May I ask what age (you will die at)? Donā€™t mean to pry

1 Like

Yeah I was wondering about that too. Can we take out insurance on you, and have one hell of a party? :thumbsup:

ā€œOh noes she died, help Mr insurance man pay us out for unexpected loss of our dear sister in forumz!ā€ :scream_cat:

But secretly we all had a good send-off party the week before. Weā€™ll buy you a lovely coffin though! :smiley_cat:

1 Like

@TheStorm between 38 and 40. By 40 I will be dead for sure.

@Lady_Eva and Iā€™m not even sure I would want a coffin haha, you know Iā€™ve always heard that if you truly donā€™t want to have anything to do with this world anymore you have to be cremated so that there will be nothing left from you here. But you know what Iā€™m completely terrorized of fire, I have pyrophobia so being cremated is something I donā€™t manage to accept no matter how hard I try. I know I will be dead so why do I care? Well I have no idea lol

2 Likes

@Lola How many years do you have left then? How old are you now?

@TheStorm I will turn 31 in December so I have less than 10 years left.

1 Like

@Lola :cry: I hope you have the best life you can before that then

2 Likes

@TheStorm I hope so but thatā€™s unlikely. One thing is sure though, I will use my remaining years to learn the occult only. And I hope that by the time I die I will have ascended enough to at least never reincarnateā€¦

3 Likes