Word of power given by Lucifer

I am sharing this here with my BALG family as well as for my personal use, also I’m writing it here so I can look back on when needed.
So Lucifer came to me Last night and he told me this word of power that will help getting an altered state of mind quickly during evocation. Recite and vibrate through your throat these words “MEEEM, HAAAH, RAAAH while focusing on your third eye. I just myself tried it and it worked for me in 10 minutes.

53 Likes

Thanks for sharing! Words of power are indeed useful!

2 Likes

Thankyou, I will try it tonight!

2 Likes

Thankyou.! :sparkles::dizzy:

2 Likes

Thankyou! :sparkles: Let me know of your experience with this. :sparkles::heart::crescent_moon:

1 Like

Maybe you could speak of your results

1 Like

Is this altered state of mind theta or rapture state?

2 Likes

Lucifer further told me that if you practice it daily then it can take you beyond the altered state of consciousness,
I think he was suggesting that for the people who are not so skilled this word of power would quickly (4-5 minutes) provide an altered state of consciousness. And for people who are more experienced this can take them into deep trance.
But for me it got me into the theta state in just 10-15 minutes.

11 Likes

Gonna bookmark this!

2 Likes

Please share your experience, if you try it.:sparkles:

2 Likes

Will do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just reading this gave me a surge of goosebumps, he he he
Must find a dark quiet place trying out

2 Likes

Thank you

Ave Lucifer

3 Likes

Wow that one is intense! Tried this last night as I was laying in bed. I began to feel sleepy, and then I felt a jolt in my forehead. It was like a lightning flash in the middle of my forehead, with a cracking sound, while my eyes were closed. My 3rd eye opened! Then my heartrate went up, and seen these intense wild faces and images in my mind. Definitely works!

8 Likes

Thankyou for sharing your experience! :sparkles::heart:

3 Likes

And thank you for sharing this amazing word of power from Lucifer! As a beginner is this stuff, I feel like this can definitely help me progress!

5 Likes

I’m glad.! Wish you luck! :sparkles:

1 Like

I tried it and felt my brain shift it’s pattern a little bit as I was doing it. I wrote it down in my journel.
So I was doing energy work earlier and was getting my higher self involved in programming and helping keep effects up and all kinds of good stuff then when I went to picture my higher self he hella showed up as the picture of Lucifer you posted so I’m like fuck yea either Lucifer was helping me and revealed that he was here or I have one hell of a good idea for my higher self, lol. Musa ask Lucifer for me what kind of gemstone or crystal to get for pleaseing him, he made it clear he wanted gems.

2 Likes

Magick Square

MEEM
HAAH
RAAH

Corrected version:

Permutation 1;

Permutation 2;

Third Permutation - lucifer sigil Permutation

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

9 Likes

Looks greatt!! Did you charge it already? Let me know of your experience. :sparkles::heart:

1 Like