Wolf_Flame, Introducing Myself, Please Read, Here to learn about the Dragon Breath

You help others and help them find answers, correct? Can you help me find the gate keeper beyond the gate keeper?

Mmm! Funny thing happened earlier today and I wrote everything down. Here is what I got:

She was sent to you in order to see your strength. Two A names appeared from Greek mythology.

Strength and softness. Fire and water.

Reincarnation of the God’s. Manifestation. Ancient. She carries his heart. He carries her. Twin flames.

{I am not to reveal how long)… years she waited.

Lucifer will freely give her over to one pure in heart, for he knows to well the fight she’s done fighting. She left the covenant of her people - this was her sacrifice. Her only sacrifice to one who gave her the evil. Her precious demon. He will not make her make love to him - because her heart belongs to another. The breath of dragon. The strength of dragon. He comes home to honor. To him she is true. Shield and sword he drops at the door. She is waiting. She doesn’t want to wait any longer.

The gate beyond the two gates. The ancients speak. Her sign is water. Her house is crab. Closed off and hidden from the world. Her heart beats dragon. Her dragon manifestation and birth happens only when strength meets soft. When strength becomes meek. And meek becomes strength. In them, yin and yang.

For she can’t believe in a God who made her feel shame of the naughty. She was created for him, her softness for his hardness. The protector of the ancient. For she sees him and she simply says: Come home. Love is waiting.

2 Likes

Definitely not going to answer such a question in the Beginner Section.

:wink:

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

I understand.

1 Like