William R. Wraithe

Anyone has tried the system given into the Shifter Bible? Perhaps there is a were naga or were arachnid here on this thread who can give some testimony about this path.
Into vampiric lineage of central europa very few has reach the genuine vampiric state who allow to live for hundred of years. This is very different from astral vampirism or even vampyre magick. I know a lineage in which each disciple train themselves during years in order to do the black alchemical process of vampiric reanimation some follow a very secretive Lilith path other do the Black Dragon path there is physical death stage in the process and the corpse are feed with blood during years until reanimationā€¦the master of this lineage is known to have hundred of years and hide himself. This is not role play game this body is not human anymore. Many claim to know the black order of the dragon but in fact this is false. I know someone who is an initiate who has answered my questions from 2010 to 2012 and has disappeared. He said that Michael Ford has several keys into his books and for further practice he has given some documents to me. I will translate them into pdf within few month ā€¦I dont claim anything but this is a process that I have never seen elsewhere. To prepare yourself do meditation and basic training( clairvoyance, energy manipulation, basic invocation/evocation) etc.I will give the pdf by request when it will be ready.

2 Likes

Hello, Iā€™m really interested in your teachings, you seem like a very experienced occultist and I wondered if the PDF you spoke about is ready. Iā€™m really interested in maybe having a conversation with you as I think our paths and interests are similar altough you are way more experienced than me. The best regards to you!

1 Like
1 Like

Greetings, since N.D Blackwood has published his work about the Black Order of The Dragon and western vampiric current there is no need to offer this pdf as this is mainly the same source. More than 10 years ago I have been guided directly by an adept this path however I had different point of view about the process itself be it the long path( Lilith path )or the direct path (Drakul initiation). I want to express my appreciation for the work of ND but this path is not suitable for those who do kundalini cultivation and/or energy body cultivation. So Iā€™m doing new research about vampiric current in which there is no need to be link to this vampiric chain as it can be a problem for those who do kundalini and/or energy body cultivation. The same problem occurs in most siddha yoga lineage transmission.

2 Likes

I. Familiar whit the yoga practice but in a group of Mexico besides the vampire transmission Anubis can be involved on tis vampire practice,wat I will like to know how the Russian yes Russian not Romany has their abilities ,n.d I dnt have his book.most of the author in Amazon are not even a quarter in knowledge just talk and talk senseless words and no meat,I do know it can take years and itā€™s very painful and can be deadly,wen I ask a guy who suppose to know a few of them.he told me are clans rich and poor,and always running of places they use seals,chants,and donā€™t like demons, a book to read,? I dnt know but itā€™s one call El camtar de los vampiros half way translated from Latin to English,I have only see 4 pages because itā€™s on deep w.william write on his book give details and very deadly tests .to be strong to the next level,but vampiros rituals are rare,and only Argentina,Mexico is one place to find some of them.as far I know

1 Like

Thank you for your answer, Iā€™ll make sure to check out the book. I can see how more eastern magical practices such as yoga, qi and energy cultivation might clash with something like vampiric initiation which is a more ā€˜ā€˜darkā€™ā€™ practice opposed to the eastern methods which are more light work influenced.

The eastern methods always captivated me as a very good balance between the physical and the spiritual as many eastern practices are used in conjuction with physical ones, Shaolin Monks and Qi Gong, Japanese warriors and aiki and I heard that silat practitioners also have some mystical methods together with indians and their Kalaripayattu. One of my goals is to travel the world and study from such masters. My general approach is more of a jack of all trades one so I guess I will have to choose at some point.

Might I ask what is your experience with siddhis ? I heard some people that say you need to go through more elaborate rituals to unlock them while others said meditation is enough.

Hello, thanks for the info ! I actually have the MTHOS book and I plan on going through one of the rituals in the next few years, the preparations are kinda costly especially since you need to buy a lot of custom made stuff and you also prefferably need to live alone as the rituals are ceremonial in nature. The part about Anubis being related to vampirism is very interesting, from what Iā€™ve studied some Gods that might aid into such a transformation are Lilith, Camazotz and Selene.

1 Like