Will there always be a way to fix a relationship with a demon or should I prepare for the worst?

I usually communicate with Prince Sitri through hidden messages in “random” numbers from my dreams that I translate through Sepher Sephiroth. Today I got a number that says our relationship is over. I should also note that the message might have been incomplete because I remember seeing other numbers but I could not remember what digits they were. So, I tried divining it via traditional French cartomancy and most of what I got was reinforcing the message/number I got that I could remember. I even got the death card in one of them. However, the last divinatory statement, which was for whether I can fix things with an offering, contained the seven of spades in between two other positive cards (the seven of clubs before it and the five of clubs after it). That being said, does the seven of spades overwrite the other readings or should I still count everything about the negative messages I got before the meeting? Is a good offering enough to amend a relationship with a demon? And if not, what should I do?

1 Like

There’s a lot you can do, but Sitri’s not the best for the kinds of skills needed for long term relationships, he gets them started with passion and temptation, you need more than that to keep it going.

Gusoin can help you sense the potential for deeper feelings.

Beleth brings love from Lust

and a really good one, Foras can help you understand your loved one

Use this info to make decisions on what you want, how to get there and what to say to your partner to get them involved.

8 Likes

Look, idk what your relationship might be like, but it seems like you’re not in control. You have no authority, you’re afraid. And spirits don’t respect people that have fear and no authority.

You’re wondering if some offering would be good enough or not to make amends… for what? What did you do that was so bad that you have to make up for it?

Offerings are supposed to be voluntary gifts.

1 Like

I could be getting this totally wrong, but I think OP is talking about their relationship with Sitri, and not about Sitri helping them in their relationship with another person.

1 Like

Oh, yeah I read that completely differently. :smiley:

Well, @Candles what if you did talk to those other entities the same way? Ask them to help understand what Sitri wants, what the potential is and how to deepen it?

I wouldn’t take the divinations o be as read until you’ve at least spoken to Sitri and asked him if there’s a problem. The divinations can be intercepted by impostors trying o mess you up… Maybe it’s time to try something else, like automatic writing, or pendulums or evocation.

I don’t expect you have any relationship problems. You didn’t do anything wrong, you didn’t break a pact or insult him, right?

It does happen than once you have achieved growth with one entity, they send you on to others for more development. It may just be that it’s time for a change and you may come back to Sitri later.

Maybe think about whether you’ve got into a comfort zone and he’s maybe trying to get you to branch out and learn more?

5 Likes

Woooah im bookmarking that! Thank you!!

1 Like

That could the case. I know from my experience, I started out working with Azazel and then the time came for me to work with others and it seemed my work with him was done. But it was just for a bit. I’m now doing some work with him again.

He was always around for super big things though. Just seemed to fall to the back so that I could work and learn from others as well.

I realize I’ve quoted most of your post.

Let’s start with the first 4. What’s your relationship with Sitri like? How long have you had it? How many times/how often have you directly communicated with him? Why have you assumed that it’s Sitri communicating with you in all these obscure ways?

On to your “messages.” Let’s start with the tarot. I have never met a reader who said the “5 of Wands/Clubs” was a good omen. 5 is a number of conflict. The 7 of same suit is about a difficult path to accomplishment. What I see with these 3 cards (not Death), is that either you’re being warned of someone doing sneaky things or you haven’t been keeping yourself honest. Which leads me to (assuming Sitri is sending these messages you’ve written out)… Did you promise Sitri something and not follow through? Have you been acting against the nature of your relationship with Sitri?

(I’m not writing on the Death card because I (didn’t do the reading and/or) don’t have the context I feel I need to have to.)

Regardless, what I personally see with the cards is that whatever they’re about. It’s not going to end well. You can struggle and work all you want, and you may gain substantial ground and feel as though you’ve gleaned your victory, but there will always be a shadow lingering over it, you’ll be lucky if it doesn’t grow to be more.

On to the last quote I cited, if you have a problem with a demon you should contact them (via evocation) and talk about it. You should not rely on dreams for this. And you should not be afraid of them to the extent that you appear afraid in this post. You’re asking to be disrespected.

@Mike_Bee , do you have comments on the topic?

3 Likes

I think contacting Prince Sitri via evocation seems like a good idea. However, I also think that the card reading interpretation you made based on my reading was unfortunately spot on. I sometimes feel like my relationship with him is muddied by my personal follies. What should I do about that lingering sensation that I might not be able to maintain my relationship with Prince Sitri no matter how much I want it? Is talking about it with him going to change the direction of this situation for the better or are the cards eternally set on one negative outcome?

Death doesn’t necessarily signal the end of the relationship. It could be pointing to something within the relationship, like some dynamic, a conflict, or another habit or pattern whose removal could improve the relationship. So allowing something which does not serve either of you to die so that it may be the fertilizer which nourishes the growth of new and better things.

It could, though, mean that the (perhaps temporary) end of this relationship could give you the space in your life for a different relationship which will be better for you for where you are now and what you need now in your life. There are various spirits whom I’ve done magick with in the past who I do not regularly summon or contact now, but that doesn’t mean I’ve cut ties completely. Once you open that gateway it is always there for you. Even if you don’t do a full evocation, or even pull out the sigil, if you have developed a deep relationship with a spirit, you can simply reach for it within your mind, and it will hear your call and be with you.

2 Likes

Spirits don’t care about “personal follies,” unless they’re contradictory to the nature of the spirit very much. So can either try to learn or you can decide that it has nothing to do with your relationship to Sitri.

Personal preference. Everyone handles issues with others differently.

I cannot answer that question.

1 Like