Will changing your name and surname affect the pacts you have ?
By that I mean normally changing your name legally…
Will changing your name and surname affect the pacts you have ?
By that I mean normally changing your name legally…
No. The pact is with you as a spirit, not the legal entity.
You have your own energy signature that is unique and will not change.
I thought so yes once in a spell it was written that when someone changes their name you have to use their new name in the spell, I thought it worked on pacts too, so nothing
I agree with @Mulberry , you have your energy signature. I do readings (Tarot, Obi, and other oracles), and get accurate information from them without knowing the name, but knowing the person, you know, the energy of that someone.
I understand, I was just curious
You actually don’t have to do that at all. Your spell is a mind to mind connection. It doesn’t get routed through the bureau of vital statistics first.
thanks for advice