Wife's low libido

Thank you. Ended up taking a chance on this one. If we don’t see results- will try your search. Essentially that is all I did- minus the Canada piece . Thank you!
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool x let me know how it goes

1 Like

I am here to finally say- there is no way for increasing a females libido by magickal means or herbal.
I have tried everything under the sun for the last 18 months. Nothing has worked.
Damiana tea had a small effect to where sometimes she was more alert, but that’s about it.
Have worked on several Conjure workings and with deities/saints. Nothing works.
Maybe it’s just one of those things. It’s Hard to cure cancer by magickal means- maybe this is just a biology thing that can’t be solved with “alternative” means.

I have officially thrown in the towel. :disappointed:

read the book The Sex God Method by Daniel Rose

2 Likes

Agreed Babaroga. The most realistic and controlable action I can take

1 Like

Damiana (Turnera diffusa). Works for both men and women. If you just take it, it will increase male sex drive but overtime, somehow it works as an attractant to women. Years ago I used an alcoholic elixir form. Had erections in the street for no apparent reason. Had to sit down and let these things pass. That said and without even a half mongrel I got a lot more attention from women. Took about a week or a bit longer of taking doses before bed before that started to happen - but happen it did. My Magickal teacher told me of it.

Al.

1 Like

Hello Chip, I’m not sure but I think that’s Lilith (Gamaliel sphere) are suitable for that. Its attributes are sexual alchemy.

I have Damiana! Just not sure what is the best way to use it. Burned as incense one night and we had a 2 hour romp in the sack . But then the next time I use it- nothing. No resilts. Sporadic results. Or maybe I am not using it correctly

Is she stressed out over work or home stuff? Does she ever have days when she can just lay back and be taken care of? Is she comfortable spending money to adorn herself and groom herself? Does she feel good about herself and her life? The female libido is not like a man’s. Men escape from stress via sex. Women get stressed out by the thought of sex being another thing they owe someone.

If things aren’t right in the home she isn’t going to want to have sex. If she feels stuck at a job full time that feels bad She isn’t going to want to have sex. Throwing demons of lust at her is a bandaid fix but don’t be mad when you find her in bed getting eaten by Tom Dick and Harry.

Before you seek divine help, I suggest you try to make some romantic moments with your wife.
Men and women equally want sexual activities, but their ways to operating libido are different.
From my own experience, women loves romantic atmosphere than ribald images.

In my humble opinion, have a date with your wife. Here’s the best course I think:

1. Have a fine dinner, in a place where your wife can feel warm and beloved!
  2. Talk a lot while you guys are eating. TALK A LOT. Make your wife tell things inside her mind, and empathize with her. You are on her side.
  3. After dinner, converse with her about romantic matters. It’s good to begin with a romantic movie or novel. Don’t go to bed immediately. Make her, naturally, feel like she’s in a romantic mood.
  4. When the time is ripe, tell her like this. “I wanna make love with you tonight if you want.” And if she consents MAKE LOVE!!!

Don’t just go and tell your wife “Honey let’s make some love, I’ll show you a glimpse of heaven”.
Make her feel like she’s a heroine of some romantic movie.
Express your love orally… I mean, TALK. The other ‘oral’ way might be good but talk comes first!