Why's everyone hate YHWH...I don't understand

You gotta look up $5 a day plant based meals or stuff like that they have a bunch of videos only the superfood or processed vegan stuff everything else is cheap (if you’re not shopping at whole foods lol).

Also the shitty farmers put light on the hens so that they think it’s day time so they hatch more eggs. Organic free range eggs are your best bet.

2 Likes

When people speak of source they’re talking about the eternal self some people call it your higher guardian angel.

If you meditate or do yoga you’ll experience it.

1 Like

Personally speaking, I think religions in general were/are a form of controlling the population. After all what defines a civilization is 1 agriculture ie no more nomadic people, government and religion. However. I think we can all agree that these religions from the beginning of time were mostly mysteries that a chosen few had access to, by chosen few I mean the adept. Now supposing all religions are a form of magick and spirituality that means that it is a form of the initiatic tradition, so we must understand that the main means of passing down the lore/traditions if you will was by the oral tradition meaning mouth to ear.
Now if it is initiatic tradition, and mouth to ear there was a form of delivering said message to the masses mostly by three forms of comunicación.

1. The vulgar or literal John went up the mountains.
  2. The exoteric or just enough that a couple of people could make sense of the message in an esoteric way example Thaout shall not kill.
  3. The esoteric or the hidden meaning of the message

So what i am saying is the people that actually have the truth are all dead now and what is left behind is the vulgar message that we sometimes confuse with the literal or point 1 of the 3.
So I recommend reading the book the great initiates of a French author I can’t recall, it talks about the religions and the main caracters and how they evolved. An example is there is two chapters of Jesus 1 is Jesus and essenes and the other is the traditional Jesus.
So maybe right or wrong and good and bad ain’t necessarily a thing per se. Example many cabalístis say wwII wasn’t all bad because thanks to that they have Israel as a nation. On the other hand many people here say a couple of demons work well with angels, so that much goes to show there is not much antagonism. So if we follow jci traditions all or most demons come from god so basicly they are brothers of the angels and what families don’t have their rivalries.
Remember the age of piscis (Christ) is either ending or over and we are starting the age of Aquarius so we are basicly waiting for a new avatar of spirituality.
In closure maybe rhp and lhp are to roads to the same goal with much in common if you analyze the traditions and humans are the ones who mess it up. Sorry for the long post.

Book details

The Great Initiates: A Study of the Secret History of Religions

by Édouard Schuré

3 Likes

Good point. E.A. Koetting once gave me an answer about Yahweh either being the biblical god or the Source.

Surprising how people deliberately misconstrue the strict rules given to the Israelites(YAHWEH people)as an instruction to the entire world.

“Bow alone to me…” was to the Jews,not the entire world,no one is forcing you,(YHWH doesn’t actually care or needs a thing from you). For bringing them out of Egypt,a covenant was made with them.

The thing is that alot of people expect much from Yahweh. He is a consuming fire as much as he is benevolent. Strict moral standards are applied for YHWH compared to other deities.

Yahweh was for the Israelites (not the whole world as many half-baked Sunday school teachers teach),and would do anything to protect and rescue his people. Any other diety would go any length to rescue their beloved from centuries of slavery.

I do believe the writers of the bible share some blame in the portrayal of YHWH as a kind loving father of the world therefore much is expected of him.

I have always believed HIM to be the deity of the Israelites, therefore I never held him to a high moral standard(same way I wouldn’t hold a goetia demon to a high standard).

Needless to say,I find it hypocritical that occultists will hail their patreon demon for aiding them destroy their enemy or causing a breakup towards a couple they don’t like,yet will blame Yahweh for fighting for the Israelites.

On this forum,moralizing is against the rule. Yet when it deals with YHWH, the issue of "what is morally right " suddenly applies…lol.

4 Likes

In order not to derail this thread,I will love to send you a private message. Will that be fine by you?

1 Like

@Michellekabod the supposed moralizing is purely situational (in my case I was trying not to despite my feelings on the subject matter of the events cataloged in the Bible) events from approximately 4000 years ago they were invading other people and their god told them kill every man woman child and animal. So it’s rather hard to see any good in that and it’s also hard talking about it to not sound like moralizing even when you aren’t and are trying hard not to be in spite of the subject matter of Yaweh (spell it as you please).

1 Like

Yes there’s even speculation YHWH is a new renditions of Marduk and I think there’s actual some validity to that. From my understanding of Marduk he’s the culminating of all the Gods into one God, he can see very well and he speaks order with his magickal words, he also slays

Tiamat (the dragon of chaos). So he forms order out of chaos and his words are magickal.

YHWH is said to have slayed the Leviathan which has a lot of similarities to Tiamat.

I feel the source YHWH is more experiencing whereas the Biblical is tradition, both have validity but I feel the source YHWH supersedes the Biblical YHWH especially considering all the revisions and corruption and translations.

Damn I wish I knew ancient Hebrew and could read the original book.

But this is why I don’t take the Bible literally and I’m not religious that being said my Biblical name is Elijah so “YHWH” is my God maybe it’s generational curse but I’m going to defer to the knowledge of my ancestors. That being said my Grandma knew I was summoning demons and doing occultist and she told me what matters most is your personal relationship with God, and I really took that to heart.

I don’t want anyone to think I am some Bible thumper or have never sinned. Far from that.

But to my knowledge I’ve definitely gone the furthest when it comes to occultist and studying esoteric philosophy than anyone else in my family.

Yes I am studying the Bible because an adept Damein Echols had said “The Bible is the greatest book on magick ever written”. At this point in time I was extremely resistant to the Bible but after initiating into the hermetic order of the Golden Dawn and having a profound spiritual experience I decided to pick up the mysteries book in search of meaning.

I’m also really big on Jordan Peterson and Carl Jung so basically how archetypes and meaning can be derived through symbolism and stories (whether fiction, myths, or real).

For me I’m reading the Bible as it was written by Kings and priest and I think we all realize they were not perfect. But at the time they were extremely knowledgeable and wise.

I got done with proverbs and I have to say I was extremely impressed. Solomon does a great Job explaining the benefits of being loyal and fearful of God. He also uses muses as dare I say archetypes or feminine spirits to portray the embodiment of wisdom.

Like in my opinion this is just an absolute masterpiece:

Wisdom has built her house, She has hewn out her seven pillars; She has prepared her food, she has mixed her wine; She has also set her table; She has sent out her maidens, she calls From the tops of the heights of the city: “Whoever is naive, let him turn in here!” To him who lacks understanding she says, “Come, eat of my food And drink of the wine I have mixed. Forsake your folly and live, And proceed in the way of understanding.” He who corrects a scoffer gets dishonor for himself, And he who reproves a wicked man gets insults for himself. Do not reprove a scoffer, or he will hate you, Reprove a wise man and he will love you. Give instruction to a wise man and he will be still wiser, Teach a righteous man and he will increase his learning. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding. For by me your days will be multiplied, And years of life will be added to you. If you are wise, you are wise for yourself, And if you scoff, you alone will bear it. The woman of folly is boisterous, She is naive and knows nothing. She sits at the doorway of her house, On a seat by the high places of the city, Calling to those who pass by, Who are making their paths straight: “Whoever is naive, let him turn in here,” And to him who lacks understanding she says, “Stolen water is sweet; And bread eaten in secret is pleasant.” But he does not know that the dead are there, That her guests are in the depths of Sheol.
Proverbs 9:1‭-‬18 NASB1995

I had previously read all of Marcus Aurelius’s Meditations but honestly after reading Proverbs I feel like Solomon gets the exact same point across with few words and in a much more poetic and artistic way that really anchors in the lessons. And I was really championing Aurelius before.

1 Like

Yeah I was just about to send you one actually

Thanks man I saved the book to my read list

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong.i am not blaming anyone for moralizing.i myself moralize(I am human off course).

It’s a brutal world out there. Deities do not feel emotions like we do(and are not obliged to).
Just like animals are food for us and no one holds us responsible for their slaughter.

I understand that some may have reservations against YHWH-as expected in a LHP dominated forum,all I am saying is that YHWH is not worse than other dieties as he is usually portrayed. He is more popular and thus his “misdeeds” are more glaring.

I also personally believe that other dieties,angels,demons et Al,if in charge of an entire nation as YHWH was to the Israelites,there would be instances of “genocides”.
If I can tell a demon to help break the leg of an enemy so I can outrun him in a race,and he grants my request,when he becomes a national deity,he would do anything he deems fit to preserve the nation and off course no one can hold him accountable.

I really appreciate the honest responses you gave so far ,at least it made me understand the reservations most LHP have towards YHWH.

2 Likes

As the Norse Vikings did in the name of their gods? They slaughtered men, children, and the elderly, took girls of child bearing age as sex slaves, and forced them into marriage. Yet people on the LHP have no problem working with those deities. :thinking:

The whitewashing of “pagan” deities, and ancient cultures, in favour of bashing Christianity, is the epitome of hypocrisy, but seems par for the course for those on the LHP. Many people here worship Lucifer, or Satan, but don’t even realize that they are a Christian creation, created by mistakes made when translating the ancient Hebrew and Aramaic into Greek and then Latin.

[quote=“Kish, post:73, topic:165071”]
the flood,
[/quote

The “Great Flood” actually comes from an earlier source, the Sumerian Epic of Ziusdra, as well as the Babylonian Epic of Gilgamesh. Most of the Judaic stories actually originated in Babylon, which was an ancient multi-cultural melting pot. where the ancient Semitic peoples came into contact with both Sumerian and Akkadian mythology and language. That’s why many Hebrew words have etymological roots drawn from those cultures, even if the actual definitions are not the same.

And in the earliest Greek myths, Zeus destroyed the world 4 times because he decided he didn’t like humanity, and was going for a fifth, before Hera and Prometheus managed to convince him not to. Yahweh is not the only deity worshipped by humans that is a fan of genocide.

10 Likes

I’ve even heard it said that they are one and same although I don’t think that’s exactly true. You do see similar stories in many other Indo-European cultures. It’s very interesting.

Yes! Thank you!

At the end of the day, every deity and religion’s got problems, not just Christianity and God. To bash one but ignore the other is lunacy.

1 Like

Well, yes, but that’s not the topic of this thread. The OP specifically asked what was the beef against yhwh.

3 Likes

So to be fair on all sides, Christianity wasn’t always like it is now. It was more so during the good old Roman days that transformed it into a power hungry power house that it is. The “traditional” Yahweh is actually a God that came from the ancient times of Israel. He actually had a wife named Asherah who often was seen together. An example is the saying “Yahweh’s Asherah.” She is often portrayed as a tree in the temples. Latter on it was debated if this was a example of her or something els.

It was latter on that a more male dominant Society that she was taken out of the picture. Though time he went from the god of the Jewish people to The God. This also spread to other areas of the world to where they replaced their old god(s) with this new version of Yahweh through force of either taking over the land or through fear. You can find many examples of this but some used their old ways still through this image such as the Islamic community with Allah (who by the way I totally believe is not the same god) However some openly embraced this new religion but sadly it was mostly used as a way of control. Often times ending in many communities being almost or completely whipped out. So many of the beings from the old ways were converted including God. Basically at one point Yahweh was one of the many gods of the pantheon that existed just like Allah as well.

So this God that people honor today is not the same as the one that was the original God that the Jewish and others of the ancient lands of Israel and around had honored.

Because of this I do not view THIS God that everyone that follows the faith in high regards. However I do have a connection to Allah and I do talk to him once in a while. He is not a killer as it is shown often times. In actuality he is connected to the moon and other things that is not shown. He is (in my experience) very hurt and unhappy about how he is viewed in our todays world. But because of the bloodshed and the forcing of a single individual to the whole as a way to control the people from a book and blind eyes, I look down on that God.

Now with Satan, Lucifer ect I know a good amount are Gods that we once worked with back in the old days that were damned when the Church came about. One part mistranslation the other is to have more control. (cough cough Romans) Before the demons or daemons as the Greeks would call them were viewed as helpful spirits. Djinn was often called on to people who knew of them and how to work with them. Spirits of all kinds were worked with through out ancient history untill the church.

Most of what is written in the Bible is actually “new” and “revised”. In the past there was chapters that was taken out or not even to put into the book at all because they felt it was “not proper”. So the Bible of today is not the same as the one then nor is the same as the Scrolls. Because of this o do not trust a word of man over what the actual God(s) have to say. To me to follow so blindly is to lead your self astray.

Now when it comes to angels they are not exactly well angels. They are literally beings of fire and well “Cthulhu “ world type beings. They are light but not fluff or love. They do what they have to do to insure victory. Meaning they can and will work against you if you are going a direction that is “not part of the plan”. They can be grate just as any other beings that you have a strong connection to. However I myself have experienced the complete opposite. So to some they are right and to others they are not.

There is nothing wrong for having strong devotion to your chosen path.

2 Likes

To answer the OP’s question, while some people’s animosity towards Yahweh has to do with their negative personal experiences with the relgion founded in his name, I think most of it has more to do with the LHP mythos of being the “Adversary.”

After all, an adversary is nothing without something to fight against.

6 Likes

To be honest, Yahweh was originally a canaanite war god, he sounds like the type of god that you would dedicate a whole genocide in his name xD

6 Likes

@Susanne You sure you haven’t been reading the holy books (bible, Koran etc)? Anyhow think they already did that .

@DarkestKnight that may apply to some people definitely but applying it to all would be the same as saying all deities are homicidal maniacs when they aren’t or saying all white people are natural born blondes. Sure some people are adversarial to the Christian god just for the sake of being an adversary or different from whatever they grew up but not everyone is anti yaweh just to be anti something. That’s so teen poseur posture worthy a goal to be adversary for the sake of adversarialness (no offense intended).

Add: me I just have a thing against injustices, even those that may be fictional bologny like the ones in the bible.

3 Likes