Why's everyone hate YHWH...I don't understand

Not sure if this is going of topic (probably is) but that’s not my assumption. :slight_smile:

I’m actually coming from a “god made man in his image… only better on purpose” idea.
DNA Royalty, we are called by the aliens. And I think, actually, ywhw was a physical entity that was one of these same aliens, that did create humans via genetic engineering.
Next, add to that what occultists know about entities having an end goal to “walk the Earth”.
And that human immortality and remembrance of our past lives is a desired goal for many.

Maybe I’m adding 2 and 2 and making 5, but what if, adding all that up, and owing to how difficult it is to manifest physical bodies, and how ridiculously good our brains are and how oddly engineered our DNA looks… these aliens created us, (not just hywh, a bunch of them, faction infighting included)

They owned us as “gods” with slaves, buggered off because the Earth had one of it’s usual epic catastrophes (biblical flood), which left us to our own devices. There’s still this idea that they want us to develop the skills to be gods in human, not alien form, so they can walk the earth as humans more easily. Party because we’re equipped to breathe it’s air and deal with it’s temps and gravity, which they are not, all.

This is a notion influenced by Farsight, Sitchin, archeological findings with the elongated skulls, giants and others I can’t get into cos politics.

So I actually do think yhwh was just a dude, literally. Maybe, a king, who demanded to be the only king, as despots do, but literally a dude who is very understandable as a person very like us. Elongated skull or not he looked like us, acted like us, or more like, Napoleon I guess :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Uhm, what? I literally just made a post right before you stated this where i quoted scripture as an example of why I don’t care for nor follow YHWH, where I also asked you a direct question and you ignore it :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

My point was it’s easy to criticize when you are not at the top of a given dominance hierarchy, people think CEOs and owners sit back and smoke cigars and maybe some do but people like Elon musk work 80 hour work weeks.

They are

If your father says something you obey him or face the consequences because he is the leader.

My father used to make me go to the gym 5 days a week with him after football practice, of I didn’t I couldn’t play video games or get privileges (free time go have fun etc) it was a give and a take. If I wanted to do what I wanted I had to submit to the authority and discipline of my father.

In the U.S. if you break the law or don’t pay your taxes there’s legal repercussions and you go to jail.

The law and authority may be tyrannical but there’s still consequences to not obeying the command.
But on the flip side the authority can be like my example with my father, he’s giving me two choices and the consequences of going against his recommendation leads to a less desirable states, at the same time if I listen to him I have to work out (even when I don’t feel like it or I am hurt) I am not going to be comfortable either way but he’s trying to instill discipline in me and leverage me to listen to me be punished for not heeding his tough love.

Order is necessary for reality, raising kids, and society.

If I were you I will not bother arguing on the case of YHWH.No hate or peddled exaggeration of his wrath will deduct from his might.
More like free advertisement for him.
Humans do evil under the guise of religion and yet a deity(in this case YHWH) is blamed for it. How about occultists that perform magick to destroy others(an act very prominent on this forum),no single one blames the deity/demon involved in the baneful magick,yet people will blame Yahweh for the bears that devoured kids in the bible when it was Elisha that cursed the kids.

We have seen cases of demons and angels harassing and causing havoc. The most respected demons on this forum have at some point messed up the lives of occultists that many even suffered mental breakdown.Yet YHWH is the scapegoat for all misdeed on the globe.

I am tempted to call this sour grapes.

Talking about forcing people to worship him,seems YHWH-haters deliberately mix up Pentecostal Christianity with Judaism in order to paint him black. YHWH was for the Israelites,not for the entire world. There is no where in the old testament-to the best of my knowledge- were anyone was forced to become a Jew. But off course we must attribute Pentecostal Christianity that threaten non believers with hell with YHWH when clearly it has nothing to do with him.

Like I stated earlier,no hate or shame will deplete a strength of His. Initiates of Qabalah ritualistic magick have breathed life into the dead,attended meetings in the heavenly council,and healed sicknesses in his name.

Only on forums a smear campaign against him is very prevalent. Most experienced occultists and/or author do not demonize him in this manner.

YHWH should also not be blamed for the fanatical upbringing and pedophilic priests alot of people endured as kids.

2 Likes

You’re using the word punish and consequence alot here. Where does hell fit in here? Remember god made hell. That’s like me making a rat maze with a burning section and then when the rats cry out in pain i just go “should have gotten the cheese silly”

Yes so this is a great example in my opinion of the Law of God YHWH being tryannical in nature, this might’ve been useful in the ancient days but I believe this was updated and this is what I now follow

Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.
1 John 4:1‭-‬3 NIV

I used this technique was Azazel/Samael/Satan - Idk if they are the same or different but at the very least Azazel. When I constrained him with angels and then asked him these he said he did recognize Jesus. So I’d be open to working with him further since he is a spirit of God. I haven’t tried this method with demons or my shamanic familiars as I haven’t really been doing that magick but I will when I get a chance.

:call_me_hand:

Um seriously who has been blaming him for the actions of his priests in this thread? I musta missed something cuz I didn’t see that here.
But the thread is getting longer and longer it’d be easy for me to have missed something.

I differentiate. My beef is with the acts specifically attributed to god/yvhi/yaweh.
The acts cataloged and attributed specifically to him and by him (the flood, the ordering of firstborns deaths and such).

I am not holding him responsible for a priest wanking off and also doing worse in a similar vein (which I don’t wish to speak of because it devolves into political discussion too easily).

Add: I’m speaking of the orders attributed to him and supernatural events attributed to him (in a theoretical if he exist s and really did that) the great flood the orders to keel firstborns the order to Abraham to off his son. That stuff. Not what his human representatives do.

1 Like

I appreciate the reply man, God bless

Eh…I don’t think you understand that bible verse properly. The verse does not endorse followers of Christ summoning spirits of any pantheon (or even within Christianity itself) for our benefit. The verse is basically a warning to followers to not listen to any other spirit unless you know for sure that its a messenger from YHWH himself, because he doesn’t want you deviating from the dictates of Christianity. Its not an endorsement of occultism. A spirit shouldn’t need the approval of Jesus for me to commune with it. This is why I and many others don’t like/follow YHWH personally. His rules to please him, in my view (and others) are moronic. I don’t really have an issue with folks like yourself who choose to follow him, and frankly I rarely even mention his name on here… but christianity is one pantheon that is no more special than the thousands that are out there that also insist that their special book is the one that holds the objective truth.

2 Likes

Could you please speak more on this?

I practice some Kabbalah (based?) magick and from what I can gather it’s more judaic in nature - I don’t think I’ve seen any ties to Christianity directly (maybe there are but I can’t read Hebrew).

Do you recognize Jesus as the messiah or are you a Jew? Wasn’t Jesus Jewish tho?

Also if you do believe in Jesus do believe he opened things up for everybody Jew and gentiles alike or do you feel you MUST go through the Qabbalistic rituals in order to gain the powers you mentioned.

It seems you were commentating on the Christian church using the Holy spirit powers as well as miracles performed with the use of Qabbalah discipline.

Yes which is why I said I would have to test the familiars given to me through my shamanic practice as well as the demons.

But I use names of God and Hebrew Psalms for demons so I’m already using the power of God within ritual with them.

I think now, knowing what I do, I would only work with spirits who recognize Jesus, personal preference.

1 Like

You’ll have to be careful there. Even the demons recognized him as the son of god according to the N.T.

Add: Since you are a “true believer” you will have to be careful cuz recognition isn’t the same as professing Jesus as lord :wink:

1 Like

Yeah and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that. I support folks following whatever religious/spiritual beliefs suit them. I’m just informing you/answering your original question here as to why people here don’t like YHWH. Most people here don’t like him for the same reason that I don’t. We’ve read the bible, and we don’t particularly like entities that think we should be killed simply for following/listening to spirits that have not been pre-approved by him first. Its really as simple as that.

4 Likes

Although I don’t agree I respect that

1 Like

With all due respect please refrain from insults as they add nothing to the conversation and tend to cause topics to go downhill fairly quickly. Titan is entitled to express his views without being insulted just as we are.

6 Likes

I mean if you wanna make the arguement being the son of God doesn’t asserting he is also the Lord then… sure

@Titan.M The concept of God predates that of the Biblical Yahweh. It goes all the way back to Ishvara in Hinduism. There’s also the Canaanite God El. That said, YHWH as in “The Source” and the Biblical Yahweh may be two different entities. See which current (all of all different currents) works best for you.

2 Likes

I meant any spirit can recognize he (Jesus) exists or existed but I was assuming you would prefer to work with a spirit that professes his lordship as would be in accordance with your faith as opposed to just a spirit that knows he exists or existed but doesn’t follow him or believe he’s their lord (which seemingly would be the in opposite direction from your faith and beliefs). That’s why I said you’d have to be careful.

1 Like

Hi, could you link to some information on how occultist use or perform prayer? I’d like to learn more :slight_smile:

How can one tell they are reaching out to “The source” or source energy? Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how does one know that “The source” is also not an egregore?

3 Likes