Why'd You Choose Demons over angels?

They really wanted to do it to hurt you and dad? This is unbelievable … I also had no success with them yet I dont know what to think about it if they dont want to help me or what I really dont know but I really do not enjoy it anymore

2 Likes

@Kokot_Kiuh Yes. It really happened that way. I would say that if you don’t enjoy working with Angels, and if they aren’t helping you manifest your ambitions, then they probably aren’t doing your ascent any good. It’s really that simple.

I feel more at home with demonic. I sometimes call angels, but not as often.
I am planning on calling jinn and am working with death gods and reapers to help me get out of body…

1 Like

Wouldn’t say I chose them but I like working with Odin and Osiris

2 Likes

I technically started with angels before working with demons (Azrael mainly). It is not so much that I choose one way or another but went with what I felt was needed. I’ve worked with Celtic, Norse, Mesopotamian, Native American, and Egyptian deities along the way here through various pathworkings. At the moment, working with demons but I may end up working with angels later if it seems like the way I need to go.

2 Likes

I’m very new to magick (like I barely know it at all) but I think it’s important to see both sides of everything. I’m hoping to have experiences with angels in the future and I have little to no experience with demons, but I think the reason why I turned to demons first is because I feel more connected to them for whatever reason.

Exactly, why would I choose? I prefer not to in general, staying open-minded and constantly expanding my magickal “toolbox”. Angelic, demonic, enochian, angels of Omnipotence, genies, a little candle magick here, a little pathwoking with Jupiter there… I am no priest, and magick is not my religion, but an art with many sides to be explored - and used for practical results.

As for particular situations… Well, since I use GoM and alike books mostly, the rituals I have for Shem angels are longer, more complicated and aimed at a long game. Angelic 72, I’ve heard, work slower, painting in broad strokes, but their work can be pretty life-changing. However, I still have no privacy and time required for such rituals.

I did some workings of angelic current like Words of Power (different books), and got good results, but it’s a little different in my opinion.

Demonic 72, on the other hand, easier to evoke for me, and deliver results quite fast and straightforward. I feel like their energy and powers are more “down to earth”, and them I use for more earthly concerns. Bune is an excellent, powerful and respected ally of mine in terms of money, for example, squeezing more cash from my income sources and expanding them for some extent, and to demos I’ll go for things like lust (King Beleth is amazing it that field by the way) or bending someone to my will.

And for angelic current I’d mention an archangels separately, for they are a very different story for me. They often work for me even faster, and when they do - results often are nothing short of miraculous, like instant healing or relief from minor or chronic illnesses, same-day and long-lasting boost of learning capability, fusing together relationship that are breaking apart and making it stronger and healthier than ever, cleansing of negative energy, strenghtening myself internally, protection… And even revenge, I think: if demons I’d use to attack, to counterattack I’ll go for Michael hands down.

So… My choce depend solely on the particular matter. I respect deeply and work closely with both parties, and in some matters it’s not hard to find angel AND demon for your issue, and choose which one you’d like to work with more at the moment.

3 Likes

So you’re saying that when working with angels, you do need to space out the rituals

1 Like

I ask because my partner doesn’t really care for magic and i don’t really have the time to long rituals. Its a privacy issue for me

1 Like

You can learn direct magick which doesn’t require long drawn out rituals and candles and what not just energy manipulation and your clairs.

No, I said I personally choose to space my rituals out. I didn’t say anything about actually needing to, only that I prefer to, because of the off chance of interference. To me, it’s like a rest period during rounds of exercise, it helps me catch my breath and prepare for the next one.

1 Like

Who says I cant choose both?

2 Likes

Where can I learn that ?

If there’s not any threads here in the search function by typing “energy manipulation” or “direct magick” there’s also some links online.

I don’t work with either demons or angels. I don’t work with angels because I’m not interested and I don’t work with demons because the 1st experience I had was terrifying And rather detrimental to my mental health. I work with the energy of faerie because I’m fond of that kind of energy. I like how it feels and I makes me feel like I’m home.

2 Likes

Oh okay, that makes sense.

1 Like

I work with Angels, Demons and the Djinn. For me there’s no conflict of interest. Different sides of the same coin to put it in the words of a friend of mine. The Djinn are awesome too.

I do seem to work with demons more frequently than the others but I attribute this to just being a part of the stage of development that I’m currently at.

I only work with demons because I don’t believe in the abrahamic pantheon. It feels embarrassing to work with angels while I don’t believe in their owner.