Why so many intros?

I’m glen. I don’t know much but i get by. I’m pretty agnostic and stuff has to prove it works. Things work because of mechanisms and explanations of the mechanics of work is solid and not based off of wishful thinking. If its provn for all and works time and time again because of whatever physics or celestial mechanics then fine. If it works only because of belief or unknown made up fiction, then the flaw lies in that theory. Magic and spirits should be no different. As of yet i have not found solid evidence or explanation on the mehanics of why xyz may or may not work. So far i see just cash grabs, lies, and deceptions through delusions since no one or nothing can explain a solid working.

2 Likes

I understand your perception is limited, but offending others because you don’t understand is plainly rude. No one is going to prove anything to anyone, this forum is not a tv show for your entertainment.
But you can find plenty of success stories if you look around.

17 Likes

Well,its like quantum science,we can still explain why all of this works.Also is it a lie because you cant do it yourself ?

3 Likes

There’s nothing to understand. Chants, offerings, and rituals are at their base made from fear. Fear of offending imaginary beings created by a select few to manipulate the rest. As a true skeptic I don’t ask people to prove because i know immediately their ego will jump in the as as seen in many posts. Even amongst the skepticsand societies developed you will see manipulation. If its offending then perhaps the believers waiver in said belief.

Taking what someone says as factual, and truthful is being a little too credulous to those who naively let themselves become overwhelmed by their perceptions of said claims. Just from say the current 100 topics at the top of the list one should really question the validity of the claims and advice offered. I do wonder how many come to heed the advice, fail at the unsound instruction, then are told they failed because of belief, or time or lack of an unknown and unproven ingredient whatever that might be.

I see claim of being one’s own god and against the sheep mentality but i read so many caving into this sheep mentality. Perhaps its because one wishes to be accepted in the carnival of delusions. Perhaps there are no accusers or adversarial spirits in the bunch of modern day magicians, spiritualists, and engineers of the “fantastic.”

Take it as you will but cash grab is the common denominator and “magic” isn’t the exclusive to this.

2 Likes

I am starting to be angry right now, so i will calmly leave :woman_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

So whats the point for setting up an account here, then? Do you want to observe, participate in discussions orrrr…?

8 Likes

Are you just angry becouse of Koettings book prices ? Or what do you exactly trying to prove in a forum named Become A Living God,telling this is all bullshit ?

5 Likes

Angry because perhaps it rings true? I find those challenged to their beliefs respond in aggrevated manners. People want to be accepted but the fact is no one being can be 100% accepted in any society. Challenging one’s belief is commonplace and integral to self realization. Even amongst the spiritualists there is discussion that “spirits” don’t and won’t alter your free will. And some also say they can. They place both sides of the proverbial coin to cover for their uncertainty. My ex-wife fell into that category at times. Maybe that’s why she chose the bottle.

3 Likes

There are far more expensive tomes out there. Collectors will even try to fetch personal autographs and resell on ebay. Fancy reworkings and interpretations is nothing new. At least the book writers and candle makers, etc provide a product; the mediums and ritual for profit provide doubt but not product (unless you believe piece of mind to be a product that can be achieved by oneself).

2 Likes

Angry because i dont understand people like you come to this place to actually attack our lifepaths which we choose/were born in it…angry because people like you are closed minded, have big mouths about how this all is bullshit but when the real thing happens you all are shittying your pants… you dont believe our lifepaths? Okay thats your problem and keep it for yourself… and i suggest you to leave now!!!

9 Likes

That’s an exchange of energies. Fear has nothing to do with this.

That’s called respect. If you don’t believe into “imaginary beings” take it as respect towards the energies you manipulate to achieve your goals.

We offer both physical and spiritual advice, depends on the situation. We don’t go only with the belief but with the logic too. And we have all kinds of people here, with all kinds of interests and educational level. You’re in an occult forum, what were you expecting to see? Cooking recipes?

The only ingredient you need for magick, real magick, is your own self and breaking your blockages set in your own mind by yourself and others. For example your concrete logic will take you nowhere in the Occult. If you want to progress, you have to reprogram your mind, something that’s not impossible, but by the looks of it its very difficult in your own case and you’ll need a lot of work.

You’re offending the whole forum which is not a good way to enter a community, but you didn’t told us though, why did you came here? What are your goals? What led you to make an account here and share your opinions? Tell us a bit about you, except that you see us as sheeps and money grabbers.

10 Likes

Without doubt, but what is your point in being here in the first place?

5 Likes

Aight aight now I get it.You tried some shit in the spellsofmagick.com,it didnt work,now you are trying to troll the successful ones here :rofl:

7 Likes

@GlenCampbell This is not a proper introduction. Please read the following:

Thank You

4 Likes

Im not offended by your post, it just reflects ignorance, and fear. Your afraid to let go of how you think to make this work for you. Your lazy, you dont wanna do the work. So in your frustration you come on here and talk like your some 13 year old having their first beer. Could you logically say none of this works because you actually put solid effort in making something work? I doubt it. Its not hollywood, works a little different than what you see on tv. But thank you for coming in here to talk shit. Someone just needed an outlit to let out a little anger huh? Aww there there.

16 Likes

Exactly,why dont you go into somewhere that discusses science or something ?

EXACTLY !! If you are thinking this place is bullshit,dont waste your time here.

5 Likes

And why your failure to find a solid evidence should be someone else’s problem? Why you mention this here in the first place, like someone here would care to do your own work for you. Nobody cares if you find solid evidence for anything and you should assume that. That’s first.

Second, you shouldn’t start by giving lectures about what is and what is not. Instead, you can spend your time here learning, testing and experimenting… until you find the evidence YOU need or not. In other words, ask people politely to help you if they wish in your journey of investigating the occult and practicing magick. Instead of useless debates and challenges that nobody cares about.

I hope I’m making sense to you.

If you want to start a debate about your beliefs and convictions then you’re really wasting your time. Not because people here do not have answers or evidence, but because they don’t have to convince you of anything, they don’t need to. It’s your problem, you deal with it. This is not a Christian church or a religion or some kind of cult considered with collecting followers. You’re on your own.

My suggestion to you is first to post a proper introduction. Then ask members to help you with your research or whatever you want to learn, or do it yourself. Other than that you’re really wasting your time and energy. Plus you’re offending members for no reason, and that’s not a wise thing to do.

Welcome to BALG :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Meme king spoke :v:t2:

3 Likes

:grin: Only after you meme queen thank you :v:

3 Likes

Have no fear,Lady Eva is here…

6 Likes