Why nobody is talking about it?

Well in few months past i had problems in my work and tl give you good look what has happened. In my work if worker will get 5 warning stages then he will get fired. And every stage worker can get if he will take too much sicks it means a days off from work call for sick lane etc.
And i was asked to HR office many times to explain what has happend why i had to take sick. And once i have seen a monitor in HR office with my sicks table it almlost was full on red and i had only 1 stage almlost 2 stages. But with help of a demon Vepar the sick stage meeting (asking why when etc) the meeting about my sicks have changed into meeting of promotion to higher job like line leader you know leading people and production.

Ok but why nobody is talking about the bad stuff if it comes to.demons.? About the bad side ? Wtf

1 Like

So…if I’m understanding correctly, you’re blaming demons for your excessive amount of sick days? I’m sorry, but it’s not very clear what exactly it is you’re saying as you only mention Vepar in reference to changing the meeting from questions about your sick days into talks of promotion but nothing at all about the demons making you sick.

Some people do experience negative effects from working with demons but you haven’t actually mentioned any so I’m not sure what “bad stuff” you are talking about.

3 Likes

Doesnt it good? You get promotion but according from what i read your work place is not good enviroment at all. Wth why people become sick get warning, they sick so they cant work, gosh.

Well you can take the offer and search experience, after that you can search same job in more good enviroment. Its not so bad isnt it?

2 Likes

No sicks was beacuse of me, and Vepar they, demons did that my company where im working doesnt fired me but i have lot of red points as sicks and sicks are beacuse lf me work wont cant kick me out cuz of demons.

But why they are hurting people hard times lie etc angles should lie not demons so why ? And why nobody is talking about demons about the gard times what they are giveing us as people ?
Hmm?

Nothing you have written says the demons are “hurting people.” And by “angles” I’m going to assume you mean angels and I’m not sure where you heard they lie and demons don’t but they both can and sometimes do lie to further their own agendas. It’s silly to think otherwise. Contrary to those on the LHP who are religious minded, demons are not all love and light and will never hurt you. If they can harm your enemies, they can also harm you.

In fact, demons are well known for being very literal minded. If you ask one to help you lose weight, the easiest way to accomplish that is to make you sick so they will. That’s why wording is important when you task them.

3 Likes

I think this is more rare, but there’s a few posts here saying exactly this. :thinking: For anecdotes on having your life torn apart so the entity can help you rebuilt, they exist on this forum, though it’s more common for the magick to fall flat. I highly recommend E.A.'s The Book of Azazel, which details his difficult journey through this kind of rebuild. It’s a warning and a challenge. Or maybe just read the forum more, it’s all out in the open. :slight_smile:

Personal example: I have posted here about how I asked Belial to help get me off eating gluten, which I was mildly intolerant to. Pretty soon my gluten intolerance developed into a full blown allergy and I get really sick, not just inconvenienced by eating cake. Bye bye cake. Thanks Belial. Mission accomplished. :joy:

As @DarkestKnight said, if you’re looking to avoid surprises, be very clear how you set your intention and your boundaries. Wishy washy intention makes for unpredictable results. And, know thyself. Then you can avoid unexpected results to an extent. But for the most part, be prepared to change if you want change. If you don’t want change be very careful what you ask for.

Another example: we tell people, don’t just ask for a windfall if you don’t want that elderly relative to suddenly die and leave you an inheritance.

Yet another: if you do baneful magick put protections on the pets and people you don’t want affected.

But as well as poorly thought through requests, you have “Change yourself to change your world” … Gurdjieff.
So, if you ask for change the entities may very well force you to change yourself, and that’s sometimes pretty hard, but it might be what you asked for.

1 Like

Well i am also 24 years old, they promised that i mill meet the woman that will be perfect for me
And she will appear we will meet until the July
They said she will show herself in wendesday

Funny cuz i was in my work, then Company have turned on Fire alarm two times and she was on Facebook this woman Perfect like from dream
And this was Wendesday i am kinda shy person so i always wanted that woman could start flirt to me not otherwise
And she was talking but we just talked via messeger three days and so she sended sentence i responded she didnt. Only for next day sentence per day.

And she have blocked be on messeger when i saw it my heart have hit my chest 2 times really hard like i was fucking die ing
And demons yes she have appeared in wendesday, i asked for for signs that she will come, Demoness said that if she will be close i will start to see black cars. And they idk was controling my eyes ? Cuz where was car i instanty looked on it black in time i started to look on black cars.

One evening i just was hungry so i decided to go out to shop. When i was going close at my doors i saw black jeep with black car windows it was just standing there but yet i never saw this car.

Ans they demons are fucking with me now cuz first i wanted to make pact, then i should do this thing if i want her ok i started to Painting
You need to forget about her
And now ok i will not fucnkng forgive you
Fucking lonely for 24 long years and now forget

And i started to say to them 1 i can dedicate my soul to satan, 2 i can give meself to Lilith that she could control my life in half
No curses, no lefting them etc.
3 joe behemoth x have shared the sigil that could destroy christian church
In the video on youtube called “You are Powerfull”

And i said that i can go do churches and do a hole put the sigil and then church should be destroying little by little by showing the problems etc

And guess what ? They wont accept it FUCKING KIDDING RIGHT ? THEY ARE SAING FOR FREE SHE WILL APPEAR

Well another thing cuz in my work is woman but christian and months ago i said something like to.myslef i will NEVER be together with christian woman and after some months have appeared woman christian and i was i shock cuz i forget about this what i said and i checked her facebook and then i have seen that she is christian i wanted to lay on floor and to not get up cuz i was WAS then grateful little, i wanted to work with demons.

So i said never and she have appeared after months, this woman who have blocked me lets call her HOPE so i said that Hope will never appear we will never meet its impossible right and she have Showed herselef on fucking facebook but we are not couple cuz we had to

Quote by demon “Never say never cuz it may happend”

Well i need to get some advice i said if she will not appear i will go to the christian woman and in July i will left you and dont get back

They said of course something like “What you rather woman who is closer to you (she is christian but also have two own kids) or you rather to wait for HOPE ?”

FUCK wait for someone who will not show to me face to face we will not be together, or go to christian woman who i can see and talk face to face

And also i will go to Angels i think

But they are idk saying you will not back you will stay wtih us, you will not left cuz we will give you something

idk maybe its finally truth

So this journey is fucked up loneley so long and they have gived a photo contact with her and threated me like dog puppy, like you holding a bone with meat and saying “Here puppy puppy you want it ? You want the bone, stay on two lags good dog aaa open mount so close ah meybe next time now i will get rid of the bone cuz why not right?”

Thats how is see it threated me like dog but also i was dickhead to them like shut up, fuck off but

Idk what i should do left them and go to closer woman and work with angels, or wait who knows how long for Woman who is in longer distance i think and wait and stay with demons

Cuz now i have reasons to left i can offer my self for not being loneley until death and they wont accept it

What to do ?

Well i need advise

It’s really hard to understand what you’re asking. I’m guessing that English isn’t your first language. It seems you are asking two different things. One about the sick days in your work and the other about demons promising that you will meet someone. Ideally it may have been better if the latter post was split into its own topic. However I think my answer would be the same for both of your posts.

In regards to your latter post did you do a ritual or summon a demon to find out about your love life? If not this is more than likely either a parasite or a curse. In either event banish and cleanse. Secondly demons don’t want your soul. It’s rare for demons to want anything at all in terms of offerings. How developed are your senses. If you have weak senses how do you know it’s a demon you’re talking to.

I wouldn’t suggest working with angels until you have banished and cleansed the parasites around you. We have some excellent resources on how to do this.

If banishing and cleansing does not work then you need to check if this is a curse. Demons don’t come unless summoned. Do you know who want to curse you. This is type of curse I would send to make someone doubt themselves and their own ability. In such a scenario spiritual wards , a mirror spell or Archangel Michael are potentially excellent tools for protection.

There is a final scenario that you are doing this all to yourself. By which I mean you anticipate demons to act a certain way and you are attributing everything that happens to them when in fact it’s nothing to do with them. As @DarkestKnight and @Mulberry have said know yourself and equally important know who and what you are speaking with.

First edit: Also as @Mulberry (and others) have said in terms of patterns. Once means nothing, twice is a coincidence, three and more times is a pattern.

Second edit: it’s unlikely that a demon won’t let you work with angels. Most of the time they compliment and support each other which again makes me think you have a parasite or curse or you are doing this to yourself.

Edited to add in the two paragraphs above

1 Like

No don’t settle. Forget both of them. Work on yourself, build your skills and your wellbeing, get fit and healthy and complete without a partner.

2 Likes