Why is this never mentioned on this forum?

Nothing wrong with twerking, but it doesn’t work for me the same way that belly dancing does (but then again I never took twerking too seriously). Also the music and the lyrics of songs you can twerk to are almost always simple, predictable and nothing special :stuck_out_tongue:
I like twerking as a sexy dance but that’s about it, it’s just a trend.

1 Like

I don’t know but i like to belly dance/oriental type of freestyle dance for some of them. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You know I bet you could set up some rituals with some country line dancing. Could work well.

1 Like

Well said my friend!

1 Like

I mean…whats THICC? I dont take them double Cs lightly and neither would he :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

They said that in 09 lol. It here to say. But now we yike. Talk about sexual rituals. :joy::metal:

Typically, if I’m doing a more ceremonial type of ritual, the actual preparation of the space is a type of dance. Think about it, I walk from each point, to each cardinal points of the compass in a specific Direction, in a specific pattern.

Once I get to each pattern, there is a specific set of hand movements that I utilize with the tools that I use in order to open gateways, or banish, or whatever else I’m trying to do at that moment.

Every step, every hand movement, every single word spoken is almost a micro ritual in and of itself, as each one is done deliberately, on purpose, nothing is accidental, and, if done correctly, it can actually be quite beautiful to an outside Observer.

3 Likes

I have a link of some sort with Asmodeus, that sounds like something he would say.

2 Likes

I jsut began working with him (conciously at least)

2 Likes

You’re Native American?

I know…I’ve tried to find a lot of spiritual, Occult, Witchcraft, Pagan, Ritualistic, Shamanistic Dances, from Ancient-Medieval Cultures…I couldn’t find anything…@Azazel66613…FAILURE💀

Is there any other type of working with Spirits?