Why is evocation this easy

Hear me out first.

So usually for my evocations now I don’t really go too extravagant. The sigil. The base. Maybe a single candle but that’s it. I’ll first start the calling;

Stare into the sigil while repeating the name or enn, I usually get stuck in this rapture while staring at the sigil repeating the name. I’ll see the lines wiggle, shift. Move whatever. I then will verbally call out to command that the spirit presents itself in my base. I look up and there it is. With internal dialogue and communication following after.

My question is it all oddly happens so fast for me now like I’ll just draw the sigil and a minute or so sometimes shorter, of repeating the name it already flashes. I call the spirit into the base it’s already there. I make my request it’s already done so my evocations don’t really go longer than 10 minutes it seems. Does anyone else accomplish an evocation this fast :thinking:

7 Likes

Have you gotten any results from your evocations?

2 Likes

I have had a mixture of successes. Perhaps I just should use more intricate set ups to get my mind deep in the right place. Cause I remember I did a curse a long time ago on this girl and that thread is up somewhere on an old account of mine.

Was actually my first ever successful curse. She died 2 years later. But yeah I did the exact same set up except I also had my universal circle and a few candles. Well. Looks like I answered my own question​:nerd_face:thanks for making that click in me I guess :joy:

2 Likes

I guess it depends on what you wish to accomplish.

If you want a full manifestation of the spirit, you may need a more complex ritual process (triangle, purification, preparation…)

The truth is most of people don’t search for that and just need a goal to be reached quickly.

I truly believe alpha state, focus and intent are enough to get to a spirit BUT that technique comes with a lot of personnal bias.

1 Like

Yes Aff you practice it gets easier and faster, especially if you’re already working with an entity and it’s always close and in contact with you. At that point you don’t need to use ritual to have a conversation you can just reach out and focus your mind and talk telepathically with them anywhere, anywhen.

4 Likes

Has it always been this fast? And please tell me what is lying on your altar at this moment?

Alpha state is pretty easy. It’s the state of the enthralling daydream. Shouldn’t be that hard to get to.

When you are repeating the spirits name do you imagine it in your mind or do you try to keep your mind blank?

Yes, it’s actually very simple. I rarely use full invocation and rituals because I have people in my environment who have different views on life. Just writing a petition can be very fast and effective. This has been written about here on the forum many times, Mike B. if I’m not mistaken.

When calling an entity it’s ok to think about it: only the name, or also that name echoing either through the universe or through the spirit’s realm; if the evocator wants, a possible form of the entity may occupy the mind as well etc.

1 Like

Invocations seem to happen quicker an easier the more I practice indeed. Sometimes I’m even somewhat successful in public transport with a sigil I’ve already drawn a bunch of times so I can visualize it clearly. No full taking over, though. There’s always some distractions.
As said before, practice makes it easier. You can attune to spirit energy more effortless. Also if it’s a spirit I work with regularly, the connection is already there so there is no searching for and attuning to a specific foreign energy.

Evocations still require a lot more effort for me.

1 Like

thanks i was thinking there had to be more to it.

then just being in trance and chanting the spirits name.

1 Like

Yes, in fact you may also e. g. think that the Spirit is approaching, and structure a body (that is, visualize it) in the smoke of incense, maybe even only in the air.

1 Like