Why im scared summon spirits or demon? + Introduction

Try this book, it’s very interesting, maybe they have an edition in Russian?
Fight fear with education.

https://www.amazon.com/History-Hell-Alice-K-Turner/dp/0156001373/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2X7O1XVU2TFT6

2 Likes

yes, I have often thought that there are a lot of people as well as beliefs
it seems most of them have not faced the harsh reality like me , still scared but I want to know the truth about who God really is and what the truth really is I won’t give up until I know it
i would face the truth if i was allowed to do it
It seems the book for Russia costs only $10 :joy_cat:

1 Like

guys i remembered what i asked lilith when i was meditating on her sigil
So that I can pass the exam normally and be able to go to university and also that she sends me a normal succubus for her to teach me and not only
then the question is she did not want to do what I asked or did I not understand something?

The edge lords are people who think that their experiences of demons have to be as scary and visceral as possible. They believe in shock value.

2 Likes

A succubus is for sex. Why not have a spirit for learning that is not a succubus?

1 Like

in past this is exactly what I wanted, and the training was in “addition”
so now I don’t know what to do and what spirit do you suggest?
and in the end, I didn’t get either one or the other from a succubus, if of course I have one at all

@Lolprior I think you have to completely start over and deal with your fear. Erase everything you think about the demonic.

Now, focus on working with an angel to dilute your fear, take it away.

The best book is “Raziel’s Paths of Power” and find the angel that deals with relationships, and ask for him to take away your fear and give you a good relationship with Lucifer.

I used Achaiah.

It worked for me! When I next asked for Lucifer, I asked him to forgive me for how I had thought of him and for him to to grant me true understanding.

It worked. My fear vanished. Then through Lucifer, over time, I met the Demon who wanted to mentor me in Magick, who wanted to be my Patron etc.

Go slow and steady. All shall be well.

1 Like

Is this book available for free?if not, could you drop a couple of methods of working with angels?

1 Like

It is free if you have kindle unlimited.

It doesn’t seem to work in Russia, we have a lot of bans here , look in web

1 Like

Sent you a message.

1 Like

yes yes see , thanks you :grin:
:triumph: you need to take the first step and then it will be easier

1 Like

The author of Raziel’s book got a Fb page, you could probably reach out to him, and buy the book directly from him.

1 Like

You can find the Raziel pathworking for free on the author’s webpage:

3 Likes

why does the pathworking method work, it’s not too easy?

Because the imagination is an interface that connects to the astral realm.

3 Likes

i remember i was reading demons of magick and was scared af even to try.
Im also new at magick,and i was never thought that i can call spirits so simple in my room.
after some practise the feeling of fear get lower.
In my case i ask archangel Raziel,to limit my fear for calling demons,and the results came very fast.
Hope that helps you.

2 Likes

I think I became interested in the journey of the soul when I read that you can be in other worlds and I wonder if this is possible staying there forever

I often dreamed of going to another world
I sometimes have dreams that I am in another world or in another time of our world and usually there is visible magic there

and i’m now wondering what happened when i was just reading the path of raziel and imagining it and really trying to present it properly and even imagining how to ask what i need now
I think that Raziel even heard me like that
I wonder if this is true
But I can say that the fear definitely decreased at times after that.

why aren’t you guys very rich yet if you can summon spirits to predict for example where a stock will go or who will win in football?

You can also ask Ba’al to remove your fear of working with demons. Worked wonders for me. Also, he is know to one of the nicer demons, one who does not test you. Asked him for other stuff too, and he delivered everything.

3 Likes

I personally struggle with the negative influence of Orthodox manipulation… for years. Personally, spiritual hygiene (purification, energy work…), shadow work, and Lilith enn work wonders.

It’s all in your head; if you believe you have parasites, they will attach themselves to you. But when you realize that you are the one in control and stronger than any obstacle or leech, they won’t even dare to approach you. The sooner you become independent and self-reliant, the better it works against leeches. Do whatever you need to do, program yourself, and understand that YOU ARE STRONGER THAN ANY OBSTACLE and that every enemy can go to *** themselves.

Activate the beast within you!

After that, Raphael can heal you and Lucifer can bring you light to see the truth. Belial is also good with oppression. You don’t need to do anything special if you’re scared; an enn is often enough. Just concentrate during the chant on what you want to achieve and you’re ready to go. Many times, even the Shiva mantra “Om Namah Shivaya” has helped me.

2 Likes