Why I channel 'Ronove'.. why I use his name and image

I think its pretty clear that humanity’s spirit is already corrupt and shall never be ‘pure’ ‘united’ or ‘free’. There are very few people that I love in this world but even then I see beyond their barbaric judgements behind their fragile masks. I know and can sense that everyone is a monster beneath their false facade and tainted egos, a fake deadly smile to convince you otherwise. Humanity likes to convince itself through stories, media, religion that it is superior beyond recognition, knowing all good, and being the top tier. Having all the ‘high moral ground’, leaving other species in it’s wake inferior and forgettable, consuming flesh for it’s own benefit, it’s own selfish survival laughing as the world around them burns in flames, mother earth poisoned with a horrible intelligent disease in it’s wake.

Hence why I use and channel Ronove’s energy and image in my psyche. I believe he is a very underrated demon, being able to help his followers with learning the power of languages to help endeavour in their own quests. He displays a ‘untold’ monster apprentice to his magicians, and has untold warrior abilities that are yet to be unknown. There is only so much a grimoire can tell you about certain demons, but they obviously carry other powers that are not known to common knowledge.

Call upon Ronove’s assistance and he shall appear as the monster that is already hidden within you. I made a song just for his existence alone and give it a listen, it’s on youtube and I’m not pulling anyone’s tongue.

My project Enter Balak aims as an offering to mentioned spirits, I really don’t see anyone else doing what I am doing, and hope to take it further in the future, Ave!

EARL OF FIRE

4 Likes

That’s fine, :woman_shrugging: just remember this forum is not for role playing or larping. It’s part of the rules.

You need to post as yourself, the human, and state your UPG as a functioning human adult not a DnD character.

8 Likes

Define “pure”

5 Likes

By whose standards? The people who think humanity is under some imaginary evil’s thumb? Or some wild hippy idea practitioners have that humanity is so bad for not following some shrewd ideologies?

4 Likes

Meanwhile:

However:

“Hence why I use and channel Ronove’s energy and image in my psyche.”
"He displays a ‘untold’ monster apprentice to his magicians, and has untold warrior abilities that are yet to be unknown. "
“I made a song just for his existence alone and give it a listen, it’s on youtube and I’m not pulling anyone’s tongue.”

:thinking:
Yeah, sure, it’s working great.

2 Likes

Perfect question, the one to ask the emperor himself.

Im actually asking you. When people throw out terms like “pure” or “spiritual”, I often find that the speaker really can’t define them. Definition gives meaning and provides a means to use logic and reason. Lack of definition leads to misunderstandings, fuzzy thinking, and mysticism.

6 Likes

:thinking:

4 Likes

We have the science to be vegan and not farm animals, better ethically ways to support the human soul rather than barbaric murder.

Dude are we LARP-ing again… seriously?

1 Like

Being a vegan has nothing to do with supporting the human soul lol.

Nor does it have anything to do with any objective ethics, what a person eats is what their body needs, some people body’s need a vegan diet, some people’s need a balanced diet. Let’s not bring the whole self righteous veganism back. Leave that nonsense in 2019 lol.

5 Likes

“Ignorance is bliss, I humbly disagree”

(I still eat meat, but when I eat each bite… I can feel it’s suffering with each bite as that animal suffered in that farm… the torture they endured… disgustes into your second mind which is your stomach… so keep an open mind with spiritual veganism)

I have no issue with veganism but the self righteous attitudes is the issue. What you eat doesn’t define your soul. It’s not ignorance it’s one bias mentality vs another.

4 Likes

Veganism is an ideology thinly disguised as a dietary choice. And some of the most unhealthy people I ever saw were vegan

3 Likes

Perhaps the case is a bit different with Sattvic diet, not simple veganism but also an ancient spiritual foundation.
I watched a video debunking it (or trying to) which I admit may have a few valid points… but indeed, no dogma either, there’s always room for clarifying things.

Did I tell you to “expose” your human self? No, and no thanks! I said don’t role play like a child playing silly games. We can see you doing it and you lose all respect for every word. Nobody believes your experiences when you don’t share them realistically.

The science actually says human bodies need types of protein you can only get from flesh as well as trace elements and even the hormetic effects of poisons in plants to be healthy.

Vegans age faster, their skin gets inelastic from the lack of collagen, they get fatigued, and end up stopping veganism in an average of 6 years. Ref: High Intensity Health channel who does the research and reviews the science papers.

You can go on to youtube and find people begging people NOT to take up veganism like they did, and listing the disorders and harm they did their bodies in the process. SOME people do fine on it, others do very badly, it’s not a one-size fits all, any more than keto is.

I was just talking about his other larpy post, this thread was started about the same time.

Bottom line, in my experience, if anyone wants want people to take them seriously, it’s a good idea not to try act like you’re an authority or have the “one twue way” and shove opinions down peoples throats, roleplaying or otherwise.

That’s wat the issue was with that other post where OP was literally pretending to type as Ronove like teenage players in a Discord RP server.

I do like to think, on the other hand, that we will respect, or at least allow, someone’s UPG and personal experience and opinions, including respecting other’s disagreement, which is also UPG and opinion. Nothing wrong with opinions. :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes