Why does people think Belial is hard to summon forth?

Recently i have been reading some comments in this blog about belial being just a distant demon and not answering calls for almost anybody and also suggesting that if you have something “special” with him is either a parasite or something else which are misleading a lot of people that want to work with him.

Wanna see what people have to say cause i’ve been working with him probably for more than a year now.

1 Like

I hadn’t noticed those myself, I’d have to look at them: I suspect there’s a specific reason that’s personal in each case.

Parasites are ridiculously common and are known to imitate the big names to gain acceptance via name dropping. Most people bow quickly to perceived authority… just see the Milligram Experiment where a mere white coat and tone of voice gains obedience. Parasites leverage that as a modus operandi.

A hallmark for a Parasite is also when you seem them acting out of character for what most people feel is his style and personality. This is UPG. UPG is UPG. It never hurts to check and make a simple test, but it can hurt you a lot To be beholden to what’s actually a parasite drinking your milkshake. :smiley:

If you have a doubt test it. If you don’t, don’t worry about it. I would say trust your results and your intuition… and what if it is an impostor? if it’s beneficial, then it ain’t broke so don’t fix it.

I’ve done that and I regret it, personally, even though I still hate being lied to, the being had a point that there really was no other way to reach me except to insert himself into an existing connection.

2 Likes

thanks for you reply.

i have 0 doubts about it. i’m telling you cause i know what i do and people use to act as they know everything more often than we could posible think of in blogs like this.

thing is people like to gatekeep specially with high hierarchy spirits like belial or even anything related to occult in general and that also makes them feel special which is absolutely useless, occult practice usually carry this EGO concept. im not hating or anything like that just wanna say if somebody reading this has a special relationship with a spirit, don’t let anyone discourages you trying to convince you it’s not real because every magician is a whole world and there is none equal to another.

Everyone of us has a counterpart demon or spirit that we are connected in some ways others will not ever understand and trying to explain to others will only arise emotions of jealosy that makes them think that only they are the only ones worth of experience the beauty of the unseen or even the thought of “who are you to even deserve this?” which only makes them to take a step backwards in the personal ascension.

if you are doubtful of your invocation skills then work on it.
if you think that you are not worth of the time of kings then work on your confidence.
simple.

as Belial says: DROP THE MIND.

I’m not completely sure I read that right, but if you just consider that all posts are opinions not people trying to define your personal reality, it’s easier not to take it all too seriously. It’s usually not meant that way. People just get very blinkered when they haven’t had much experience of the world to see all the exceptions to the rules. :slight_smile:

So? Let them try, it has no effect on you. Take the experience for what it is and if it works for you, great, if not, you know you can safely ignore it. There’s no reason to need everyone to agree.

Put it this way: there is not and should not be any single person on this planet you agree with 100 percent. That means you have to get used to not agreeing and that being ok.

That’s humanity for you :slight_smile: We here being all separate and shit, so, it’s what we do.

See right here? I disagree with this completely. :woman_shrugging: I have no idea what a “counterpart” is though in this context, or what it’s for, but I’m ME and only me and I like me that way. Anyone else can fuck right off and do it far away from me. Witness me doing separated human like a boss. :smiley:

You can keep your “jealously” too: I’m Aquarian we don’t tend think that way. I don’t really care what other people do as long as they don’t try to force me to think or act a certain way.

That’s all about them and nothing to do with you. Why do you care what they think? Let them.

Yes. Perfect.

So? No thanks, I’m no sheep to do as I’m told. I’ll use my mind if I want to, as and when I feel it’s appropriate, by MY WILL and MY judgement. I have Belial permanently partially invoked, and he can fuck off too. What I say goes not him. THAT’s not having a master. Drop your own mind but don’t tell me what to do. Cheers! :smiley:

probably you took it too personal. the only thing i said to you was “thanks for your reply”
the rest is just there.

It’s just an opinion. The point s, stop worrying about what other people think. I didn’t take it personally, I don’t care what you think either, and you should not care if I did. It’s the internet. Just be you.

1 Like

Belial is great, you are too, speak to him, he will hear.

1 Like

I don’t consider this true. Some deities, including Belial, can be very out of character as to how to most know them (working with them only for material or personal motives), but when it feels out of character, it is not without reason.

1 Like