Why does ea Koetting charge money for consultations?

Anybody ever wondered this, I know he needs to make money to live but he has so many resources, I understand charging money to cast spells for people or it’s obvious why he would charge money for his programs, but consultations? Everybody dosent have 197 to get some help. Any thoughts on this?

Perhaps to keep hundreds of people from taking his time with every little bullshit problem.By charging a hefty chunk of change it would make most rational people think “do I really want to pay this much money so I can talk about what my tarot spread meant? Perhaps I should try figuring it out on my own.”

2 Likes

well i understand charging for consultations.but i dont understand why koetting doesent awnser and chat at least once a month on BALG forum.

I know right! Like I understand he is a busy man but still, he has some loyal followers who would love to get some tips from him.

I agree with that, if you want a tarot reading, your just lazy lol, but I’m talking about help on real ascent problems, like I just recently found a trance inducing method that works for me but if I had his help, I could have been gotten past that.

1 Like

Well, who else on here works for free just because their boss or clients would prefer it, so they can spend the money on other things? I don’t!! :stuck_out_tongue:

If you really need a consultation, what’s the better use of that $197 (which is NOT a lot of money, by the standards of a lot of personal consultancy services in other fields) - less than 2 months’ worth of $4 coffees?

I don’t want to rant at you Supernatual so I won’t go on with examples :o) but I seriously think that’s an affordable fee for the experience and (from what I’ve heard) level of commitment to helping that he brings to this, and if it encourages people to be more focused and not waste his time and their own that’s a good thing.

Magick isn’t all free and easy and I don’t see why professional magickal help should be bargain basement either, there are plenty of other fields (with LESS risk and requiring far less immersive commitment) where you could add at least another zero to that number, and still be looking at additional fees.

I’m not saying the guy is cheap :o) but he’s not gouging people, not by a long way.

Save your pennies, look at where you pay good money for non-essentials and start to save maybe 5% or 10% of every bit of income you get after taxes, and it will soon stack up to pay for things like this.

Saving percentages into dedicated accounts (or even cash envelopes) is a skill that will completely change your relationship to money and let you see big-ticket expenses (anything that can’t easily come out of that month’s pay) in a different way, it will show you what’s possible when you think long-term. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah you got a point, but for me it is lol, I’m a high school student so money is scarce for me.

yeah for consultations.but mr koetting should take his questions and awnsers for E.A KOETTING Down from Balg since he never listens or awnsers to the people that buy his stuff.

I agree with Lady Eva regarding the price. I also think that E.A. should interact on his forum at least once per month.

PENPAL,Well questions and awnsers Section on Balg forum has tumbleweeds blowing through it.no koetting.you got to give a better awnser than just being a penpal. answer are questions at least once a month.

[quote=“DARRIN, post:10, topic:8816”]PENPAL,Well questions and awnsers Section on Balg forum has tumbleweeds blowing through it.no koetting.you got to give a better awnser than just being a penpal. answer are questions at least once a month.[/quote] Why?

Those who wish to get a consultation with him should be thankful that he even makes himself available for consultations.

If he did consultations for free every man and their dog would want to chat with him.

And in regards to people wanting tips from him … that is what he does YouTube for!
He has put out plenty of good information for free (also some good newsletters as well.)

1 Like

well questions and awnsers with E.A KOETTING ON BALG FORUM IS NOT AN HOUR LONG CONSULTATION.its kind of rotten if you cant listen and awnser people that buy YOUR BOOKS AND OTHER ITEMS.IT ONLY TAKES A SECOND TO AWNSER A QUESTION.

[quote=“charles9, post:11, topic:8816”][quote=“DARRIN, post:10, topic:8816”]PENPAL,Well questions and awnsers Section on Balg forum has tumbleweeds blowing through it.no koetting.you got to give a better awnser than just being a penpal. answer are questions at least once a month.[/quote] Why?[/quote]Because he should. if i want to see Mr Koetting Consider an idea in questions and awnsers in Balg Forum he should listen to WHAT HIS CUSTOMERS WANT AND WOULD LIKE TO SEE.

E. A. Koetting is under no obligation to do anything for anyone. Especially for free, In so far as the Q.A. maybe he has no time to answer them. or maybe he feels that the questions are stupid or self evident, or maybe he looks at them and thinks “wow this will take 5 pages to answer” I know not and it doesn’t matter, Whatever the reasons it’s entirely up to him whether he answers or not. But i do know that if people are buying his books then they SHOULD be able to answer most of their questions themselves.

2 Likes

If he started doing that do you have any idea how many people would be asking questions? I get a lot of people wanting me to do consultations with them, and I am no where as well known as Koetting.
Sooner or later it will get to the point where I won’t bother answering quick questions people ask because there will be too many to answer.

If Koetting was to answer questions on the forum, he certainly couldn’t answer them all not even close.
And that would lead to people hating on him even more, so there wouldn’t be any benefit to him in doing so.

Well i bought anthology of sorcery 2 when it first came out and it had made up authours and wasnt even thick leather deluxe edition.if Mr Koetting cant respond and ask his customers what they would like to see.or who would they like to see him interview.were the ones spending our money on his junk.so in fact he should talk to us about what hes trying to sell.

Made up authors? Please do go on.

IT HAD AUTHORS that ive never heard of.and it was just not very good. i bought a leather deluxe edition and got a plain edition with very little leather on it.i should be able to suggest upcoming writers in the occult community to mr koetting. ANTHOLOGY OF SORCERY 2 HAD AUTHORS THAT NO ONE CAN FIND AND IT WAS WRITTEN LIKE MR KOETTING RAN OUT OF AUTHOURS SO HE JUST MADE UP SOME GOOFY NAME AND ADDED A STORY TO IT. IM REALLY STARTING TO GET ANNOYED HERE. IF KOETTING CANT SIMPLY AWNSER QUESTIONS ON BALG IN HIS QUESTIONS AND AWNSERS SECTION THEN HE SHOULD TAKE IT DOWN.IF HE DOESENT CARE ABOUT WHAT I THINK,WHY SHOULD I BUY HIS BOOKS AND PROGRAMS.

Truth be told, he doesn’t owe anyone a damn thing. Both E.A and Timothy have put their time and effort into BALG and made it what it is. It’s their baby to do with as they please. There are plenty of people on here that are more than willing to talk and answer questions and provide insight. If they wanted to shut down this whole operation on a whim, they could. Be grateful for what is provided. This forum is something special.