Why Do Spirits Answer Us?

Some people swear by regression therapy and some have memories they call foreign, dreams as well.
I’m not sure if there’s a 100% way yet but I conclude at least 3 for myself based on death memories and dreams.

6 Likes

Here’s a related question that I’ve been pondering for a while. Is there anything we can do in this life to make it easier for ourselves to remember it next time?

6 Likes

Been wondering on that one myself.

1 Like

Peep into the past, and u would have glances of how u lived before.

The spirit in you remembers everything, all of your incarnation but because of this veil called flesh, we forget everything. But if you can suffer the flesh and slightly take off this veil, you gon remember somethings.

2 Likes

Maybe Egregores and Servitors?

1 Like

There is a law which they all obey, the Law of nature which is the Law of the Universe, and it is:

Whensoever a mortal shall call you, you must answer them. If you refuse I shall burn you with FIRE!

It’s as simple as that. All of these fairy tales are just stories.

2 Likes

… What?
Do you have a source, I’d like to look at this. Belial, for one, would never follow anyone.

2 Likes

Very sad you don’t plan to live a long life.
As for deamonic help they do receive large doses of energy from us when we call to them. Maybe its even possible we are helping them ascend in another reality at some point in their past. Like a symbiotic relationship. Infinite probabilities and realities.

8 Likes

Lol Do you know whom Belial is? Have you met him before? Oh you think it’s Belial that comes to you when you evoke him? Oh oh oh not so. He will never come to you. I used NEVER COME.

They all obey the law, either they like it or not.

1 Like

That’s my personal opinion based on my experience in magick and spirit communication. Just a side note. The main principe mentioned in the rest of my reply is more important. Can’t argue with your beliefs regarding this explanation, that’s up to you. But your explanation sounds interesting… I will research and try to understand it. Thanks

5 Likes

Sigh… Okay no more talking to you.
Too many coming on giving their Gnosis as gospel, whatever.

It’s your way, if you can’t respect other people don’t see it that way you can talk with the mods I’m done.

7 Likes

Lol whatever. This is reality staring at you. Go do your findings.

1 Like

I don’t know what’s the matter with people this summer @Lady_Eva :frowning:

6 Likes

Now that’s interesting, I hadn’t thought of that possibility but why not?

2 Likes

Yes. Forced possession at time of death, where you literally seize control of another’s body and live a new incarnation.

5 Likes

Maybe they want to have some fun🤣

5 Likes

The problem with that argument, though, is that the existence of durable thoughtforms (egregores, servitors, and the like) only implies that our minds have the power to create thoughts that can dissociate from our main consciousness. This would not have any bearing on whether spirits, such as the Goetic demons, can objectively exist in addition…

1 Like

In that law, who is the “I”?

2 Likes

I said we, not I. Myself, I plan on living a very long time; possibly forever if I can figure out how. But the statistics are staggering - on average, people die between the age of 80 and 85.

That’s a very interesting perspective. Are you suggesting that they spiritually develop by viewing our world in a similar way to how we develop by viewing theirs? Further to that, do demons sometimes ask questions of us that they don’t know the answer to?

1 Like

I’m very interested in this perspective. Are you aware of any cases/people who have done this?

1 Like