Why Do So Many People See Demons as Evil?

Definitely. I know a paranormal investigator and he says lots of dead spirits try and say they are Demons and make themselves much bigger to scare the people they are tormenting.
Parasites and angry dead people cause the most problems I do believe

3 Likes

One MAJOR factor as to why demons are seen as evil is because of religion and beliefs as a whole. Beliefs as in peopleā€™s own mind (not relating to religion),Demons have been demonized since a long long time ago, and humans just added demons into their religions, as the enemies because of how they were all for free will of men and men wanted control, so men of course set up demons as evil, and it just honestly continued from there. And of course there are evil demons that do exist, as there can never just be good as there can never just be evil, but they are only of lower status that they are evil since they have a greed for power, for wanting to be of high status themselves, or just gaining complete pleasure from seeing negativity and evil from others. Peopleā€™s true experiences with demons can also be the cause of why demons are seen as evil, as many people come out with ā€œIā€™ve been attacked by a demonā€ and ā€œHell is a place where you donā€™t want to go,demons torture humans thereā€ and etc. Hopefully what I said makes sense as I am not the best when explaining my thoughts

1 Like

One tried to kill me for three months straight when I was 14. I have a lot more respect for and a little more trust in some demons than others, but youā€™re never gonna see me not bind a demon to my will when I summon it or trust it to be my friend and act with my best interests at heart unless I order it to under threat of a good torching by the light of the Shemhaphorash.

1 Like

I just watched an episode of 'paranormal survivor; in which the Demon Camio picked a random middle aged Woman and apparently decided he wanted her.

The story progresses to Camio burning his sigil on her and saying she would be his or he would torment her.
Now, either this Woman is lying or she had a parasite I do believe.

I really cannot see one of the Goetia spending so much time and effort personally investing this much time in her for any reason or being obsessed by her.

This is why everyone thinks Demons are just nasty and bad. Th episode was called Demonic and sums up every cliche and itā€™s millions of viewers swallow every drop and church attendance rates always go up allegedly after these shows air.

2 Likes

Yet more proof the masses are mindless sheepā€¦ ā€œIs that why they call it mass?ā€ do you think.

2 Likes

The mindless masses drive me insane,donā€™t get me started. :joy:

1 Like

Christians are scared of their own shadow because itā€™s drummed in to them I went to a spiritualist church once and the minister / preacher or what ever was horrified that i had used an ouija board and proceeded to tell me that it was the work of the devil and inhabited by demons,when it told him that i thought it was just plain science and nothing to worry about he wanted to throw me out but stomped off instead. One of the ladies who was listening said "oh donā€™t worry dear 90% of the people in this hall are here because they started on an ouija board and we still do a few times a week. At least some of the masses are now breaking away :grin:

1 Like

Haha thatā€™s awesome. Sadly I never had success with a ouija board. :frowning:

My wife used to be afraid of all of these things. She once saw a show where someone supposedly got possessed just by using the Tarot once. Iā€™ve been using the Tarot for 10 years with no negative effect, so she quickly learned shows like that couldnā€™t be trusted. :stuck_out_tongue:

Because demons (and angels in hand) are extremely evil to Outsiders. This is an esoteric truth. So now go do lhp research to figure out why