Why do so many magicians /people believe the Illuminati is not real?

I was scrolling through a certain forum and many occultist were disagreeing about its existence , claiming its a hoax blah blah blah !!!
Does anyone here believe its real ? If not why ?

3 Likes

The Bavarian Illuminati has been disbanded since 1785

5 Likes

Nah, I totally believe there is a set of elite members in society that greatly influence most of society.

15 Likes

But I wouldn’t directly call them Illuminati…
like @Myrddin, the Illuminati got disbanded in 1785.

Their’s probably a secret order like them today influencing society, but the original illuminati? nah.

3 Likes

We are the new Illuminati, bitches. :dark_sunglasses:

14 Likes

I disagree ,Well because they have a big ass temple in Mombasa and unlike the west ,here they don’t hide at all .
I know two of their members and plus they influence in the society is vast

1 Like

Hahaha

But you do agree a type of society like it is still quite alive ?

2 Likes

I highly doubt there is a temple of the illuminati in kenya

Listen to this respectable fellow :point_down:

4 Likes

They’re probably is.

But I ain’t thinking of no Hillary Clinton sacrificing children on an altar for satanic powers alright? lol
let’s not get Alex jones level of crazy :rofl:
Just a group of elitist subtly influencing society the way they want it.

2 Likes

Well I’m not sure they copied the name or stuff but thats the name they call themselves and I’ve grown up knowing it that way .

1 Like

You might just be thinking of Globalists. Which are a bunch of corrupt ivory tower living politicians and celebrities, nothing new there.

5 Likes

Nope I’m not reffering to celebrities or politicians or even billionaires ,am talking about normal people /magicians with an order called that .

1 Like

Well …it’s not like the name Illuminati is trademarked, anyone could use it to ride the coattails of the real thing.

And if their is such a group (as you described it) I doubt their ability and power.

2 Likes

The reverse could also be asked. Why do so many in the occult community believe in conspiracy theories that have no real, provable, evidence of their existence, beyond supposition and disjointed irrational thinking similar to that of schizophrenics?

In my opinion, it’s because they feed into the idea of being “special,” and “in the know,” while also feeding into the notion that you are not responsible for what happens in your life because some nameless, faceless, “elite society” is running everything.

12 Likes

3 Likes

Well that maybe true ,but as a magician the first question is to always ask why ? how ? Not assuming its all conspiracy .
Many Christians call me and my freinds crazy ,because they here about our goetic works and think on the same line you’ve stated . They too think were are crazy and are imagining stuff .
But are we ? No because demons are real.
Point is their is no harm in asking other magicians thoughts on it .
Reason I asked is because as I stated there has been a temple and they call themselves Illuminati and have been for a long time .
I’m not really versed on them except the two I’ve met ,but from our conversations they come across as legit in many ways ,but am not a good judge of personality .Maybe I’m being played but I’ve been thinking about it a lot lately on if its all just a conspiracy or there some truth to it !

4 Likes

I don’t think their legit they are most likely just piggybacking the name to give them legitimacy.

I mean think about it if you were a powerful sorcerer would you name your group after the most notorious group to ever have existed (other than the vatican :laughing:)

seems like it would be little too obvious to me, I’m mean the 3rd rule of magic is to be silent.

5 Likes

The Illuminati did exist. It’s in the historical record. but it was not a global spanning organization in scope. It was only concerned with local politics and protecting their city states. However, it is perfect for feeding various conspiracies, because it was a “secret” society. It’s similar to all the rumours surrounding Ivy League societies like the Skull and Bones.

There are many groups today that use the name but none are a world controlling organization, but they use the name because many myths have arisen around the original group, and they want to sound mysterious.

5 Likes

True , I guess you’re right but that “Vatican” part Hahaha Lol !!!

1 Like