Why do so many magicians /people believe the Illuminati is not real?

I guess ,ll take your advise on it .been having doubts about them myself

1 Like

Re: ā€œconspiracy theoriesā€ might want to read through these, guys:

It used to be a conspiracy theory that all communications are monitored and the NSA have backdoors into PCs, we now know this is true. :man_shrugging:

And JFK being a target of the CIA used to be a conspiracy theory, wot mess with the duly elected leader of the American people? lol

Edit to add, also lied about Lee Harvey Oswald: New JFK documents suggest CIA had 'very intensive' interest in Oswald before assassination: Fifth Estate | CBC News

CIA able to remotely control cars and planes, get your tinfoil hat on you nutcase. Ooops, also true. :laughing:

7 Likes

There are probably groups who formed to be a new Illuminati after the old one was disbanded, taking them as inspiration.

4 Likes

Next thing, people will be saying Jimmy Savile, that friend of royalty and politicians alike, leading light in all kind of charitable movements and bastion of the BBC, was a pedophile, like so many evil conspirators did for years. :roll_eyes:

Oops.

Just to be clear, for decades this was considered uitter lunacy and only David Icke (and the victims and some witnesses) were screaming in the wilderness about it.

6 Likes

All of what you say is true, but all the things you mentioned have evidence to back them up, not supposition and inferences based on biased thinking. The Seville stuff was people turning a blind eye but Iā€™ve never heard of it referred to as a conspiracy theory; more like willful ignorance of his behavior.

But the validation of some conspiracies many years later does not validate all conspiracies theories.

5 Likes

These are relatively benign things and I wouldnā€™t group them with modern use of the word conspiracy, but I would in the most literal sense as in (people who get together in secret to do something immoral or nefarious.

I.e bohemian grove has been known about for along time at least since the 60ā€™s and is just a bunch of old rich men who go to blow off steam from skrewing everyone over and perform mock ritual because their eccentric

Most people with knowledge of computers knew this was possible especially with new wifi technology, Itā€™s very easy.

Mr.Icke also thinks reptilian alien overlords rules all of earth through the consciousness grid from the moon, I think he also thinks black magicians are the most evil thing ever but I really donā€™t pay attention to his rambling enough to remember.

Just because these aforementioned benign things turned out to be true doesnā€™t give credence to the lot of them, healthy dose of skepticism should be maintained with all claims at all times until proven otherwise.

The Illuminati were just a bunch of enlightenment era gentleman who hated monarchy and the church and had a passing interest in the esoteric.

4 Likes

Humans form groups and clicks and conspire for their own benefit every day. Your coworkers neighbors, etc. So why would it be out of the realm of possibility that the rich and powerful do the same?
There are many factions competing for power and control. There is no singular "Illuminati " itā€™s many groups. The main players are the global communist party, the industrialists, the occultists (ourselves)), the adrenochrome junkies and pedos whom we are currently kicking the shit out of simply because they are too hideous to exist.
The Jesuits, and other religious cabals. I would say Freemasons and Rosicrucian orders, but they really have become more interested in their own ascent than influencing society, which is probably why everything is going to shit. No more enlightened individuals coming together to form community. Itā€™s a damn shame.

If you donā€™t think a group can have great influence just look at us here. We have done huge workings to create change and been more effective at transforming reality and society in our way than many of these groups have been with all their scemes and tricks. We have access to powers beyond what many of these groups are capable of and therefore are actually major players in this game. This is why many occultists will tell you there is no Illuminati and itā€™s because occultists often understand what I just told you above and know that there is no central group that controls it all but we understand the secret battle field and know exactly who the other players and our opponents are.
This is the battlefield where we compete for dominance. I think uncle Eddie explains it the best. 5e14a9fecbc73f0ca23a9ea58597254d

8 Likes

The point is the same arguments were used against all of these in the past, that no-one would get away with it, that within the BBC someone would have stopped him, that your phone/computer/TV canā€™t be spying on you because hello, itā€™s illegal, and so on. :slight_smile:

And yes, Savile was a ā€œconspiracy theoryā€ - I explicitly remember getting into an argument about it a few years before he died on (I think) the old Holymoly or Popbitch site, whether in comments or on a forum I cannot recall.

But it was very specifically considered a conspiracy theory that he infiltrated charities and hospitals in such a systematic manner solely to get access to the vulnerable, and a lot of people complained that he was accused of abusing both kids and the elderly, no-one could do that, his colleagues would grass him up to clear their own names, the Royals and top politicians would never be seen dead with someone like that, etc.

So my point with respect is these all seemed very reasonable, but they did not factor in the charming and utterly ruthless nature of his personality, the power he held at that time, nor that people will refuse to believe something that seems unbelievable. :smiley:

Hereā€™s one from a recent post - the ā€œconspiracy theoryā€ the Rothschild family influence the media for their own ends:

I would say an open mind and remain interested in factual evidence. Skepticism tends to want to disprove things, credulity wants them proven, an open mind does not leap either way. :+1:

Iā€™m not trying to argue every single thing is correct. especially with psyops seeding the net to discredit genuine investigations, but some fucking wierd things have happened that easily bypassed the common-sense checks usually pointed towards ongoing not-currently-proved conspiracy theories, as proof that they could never have happened.

7 Likes

Personally, my opinion based on my own observations, research of the deep web, and my gut feelings is that yes there is a ruling elite of globalist pigs who have no conscience in regards to how they dictate global policies. Bill Gates, for example, has talked openly about population control through sterilization drugs in vaccines. I really donā€™t care to link that. Iā€™m too sauced. But itā€™s quite obvious that the political elites are manipulating events on a global scale behind the scenes, merely creating play-acting scenes when they speak through the mainstream media. Are they calling themselves Illuminati? Probably not. Does it matter what theyā€™re called? Well, the events taking place speak for themselves. School shooting victims with the same photos keep reappearing in American news and a simple Google search brings that up. David Icke and Alex Jones go to extremes, but the overall themes underlying their rhetoric are something to think about.

9 Likes

Can you do anything about it? Fuck man, just make your life better with magick and break your mind free of the matrix. I have committed acts with magick that Alex Jones would call evil. Weā€™re all responsible for ourselves and our families. They play their war games and we play ours.

3 Likes

Huh @Lady_Eva Iā€™ve never heard of it as a conspiracy, only as a systemic cover up by wealthy people.

2 Likes

Ooohhhh I remember that one and I have known Redshields and itā€™s much like all these things some of them are on our side and some are out for themselves. But itā€™s always hard to distinguish between the two until you have a few conversations and interactions.

3 Likes

Good point and spot on!

I like you

I donā€™t think anyone here is questions that this happens, just to the degree that it does along with outlandish claims.I mean this forum is techanaly is a conspiracy.

The difference between these three is that communist & industrialists have more people and money backing them and are centralized, were as us occultists are decentralized and are very few.

Some occultists even work for these people
(if you could even call them that :rofl:)

I understand what you mean I call those types pseudoskeptics who try and disprove everything, but Iā€™m coming at it from the more traditional sense.

I personally just think itā€™s all the globalist and corporate entities working together to denigrate peopleā€™s liberty for money and power.

3 Likes

With respect, those are the same thing, a conspiracy to commit acts that are so utterly unpleasant, and then to cover them up.

The point is that many such systematic coverups have existed and continue to do so, and that the truth has often been grotesque and bizarre in the extreme.

4 Likes

:smiling_imp:

Some of us have been working on just thatā€¦

5 Likes

Damn right! and winning more than any other because we are the keepers of reality and all others must Bow to us! We are the real power as we have proven on many occasions

I have a friend who believes they are real in a sense of an occult society ruling the world for millennia (Annunaki). For myself I do not have enough research on the subject as this is not my major concern. But things are going real crazy around the world and it seems there is some kind of connection between happenings which make me think that could be some truth on the ā€œIlluminati conspiracyā€. Anything is possible isnā€™t? As magicians we know it is possible to influence people, why couldnā€™t it be done in a global sense?

4 Likes

@Lady_Eva @AdamThoth
I donā€™t know, if we were the all powerful ones donā€™t you think ā€œtheyā€ would have done something to stop us by now?

Donā€™t get me wrong magic is very powerful but with how dispersed we all are and how centralized ā€œtheyā€ are itā€™s seeming like things are are at best mildly improving and at worst kind of stalled.

2 Likes